New ParentDiaperingmama bear
Amazon Brand - Diapers Size 3, 40 Count, Bears Print 1 pack

Amazon Brand - Mama Bear Diapers Size 3, 40 Count, Bears Print 1 pack

by mama bear

Product Dimensions: 15.4 x 9.5 x 4.3 inches ; 2.8 poundsShipping Weight: 3.1 poundsUPC: 842379103780Item model number#171 in Disposable Diapers#513 in Baby Care ProductsOne pack of forty size 3 diapers for babies 16-28 lbs (7-13 kg)First-time users,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amazon Brand - Mama Bear Diapers Size 3, 40 Count, Bears Print 1 pack!
Rachel Q.
Glasgow, KY
These are the only diapers I use. I was gifted some at my baby shower and I order them from amazon twice a month they are so affordable. They do not leak, both my babies are red heads with fair sensitive skin and these keep them dry. They have such a cute pattern on them.
Ruth Natalia T.
This a great, with excellent quality I am very impressed by the product. It works really well.. That’s pretty amazing. And the price... I am so happy with it.
mamie M.
caledonia
These are really good diapers, they are so soft and they meet my expectations, I rate this a 10/10 recommendation
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo

Looking for your answer?