Amazon Brand - Mama Bear Diapers Size 2, 46 Count, Bears Print []

by mama bear

The weight ranges on our packages and detail pages are listed only as guidelines, and they overlap from size to size. We recognize that children of the same weight can differ significantly in contour and shape. If your child is near the end of the recommended weight range, you may want to consider trying the next size, or a smaller size if he or she is near the beginning of the weight range. You may find that another diaper size may fit your child better, resulting in better protection against leaks.

One pack of forty-six size 2 diapers for babies 12-18 lbs (5-8 kg); First-time users, consider getting the size your cub currently wears. If the fit is snug, size up (which provides extra absorbency).; Soft, stretchy sides for a snug and secure fit; Leakage protection for up to 12 hours; Gentle on skin, offers softness and breathability; Pocketed-back waistband helps keep the mess inside; Wetness indicator shows when it’s time for a change; Hypoallergenic; free of fragrances, elemental chlorine, and natural rubber latex; Happiness Guarantee - If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund the full amount; An Amazon brand

Start your review of Amazon Brand - Mama Bear Diapers Size 2, 46 Count, Bears Print []!
Willard, MO
We just started using these diapers and we absolutely love them. They work so well, are comparable to Honest, are very affordable and they automatically ship to me every month. What more could you possibly ask for?
Georgia
Absolutely love these diapers. They are so soft. They hold in so much and also have the wetness indicator. They are also very cheap compared to pampers but are better than pampers which is a win
Harrah
I got these because I have a prime membership and when I was working full time I just really didn't want to run to a store to get diapers. I liked them so much I kept my autoship on it. Out of all the "off" (think, not huggies or pampers) brands, this is the best, in my opinion AND best priced. We had no issues with leaking and no issues with leaving any kind of burns or marks or any other nastiness from ill-fitting legs.
I have always been a die hard huggies fan! But I just tried these for the first time and I really like them! I feel they are comparable to huggies. Granted I haven't had them for very long... but so far so good! They are soft. They fit my babies bums very nicely. I love the designs on them. I would buy these again. I would also recommend them! These were a gift... so I am hoping they are comparable or cheaper then huggies! *Size 5 diapers*
Hamburg, NY
We switched to the Mama Bear diapers from pampers and couldn’t be happier. We never had issues with pampers, they were just very expensive. The Mama bear diapers are high quality and a reasonable price. No leaks and are gentle on the skin.
Favorite diapers around! Amazing price, quick delivery, auto ship option, best fit I have EVER found, and the absorbency is amazing!!!!
New Haven, MI
Great brand and price. There was no leaks and performed way better than huggies. They are a better price than pampers.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these diapers! These are comparable to Honest diapers. Super soft and hold a lot! Even over night!
Cypress, TX
I love that they are unscented and fit my daughter great! The wetness indicator is an extra bonus!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...