Amazon App

by AMZN Mobile LLC

Comprehensive Browse, search, get product details, read reviews and purchase millions of products available from Amazon.com and other merchants. Convenient Sign in with your existing Amazon account to access your cart, payment and shipping options. No need to create a new account to manage your 1-Click settings and wish lists, track your orders and use your Prime membership benefits. Shop just as you do on the web. Fast Compare prices and check availability instantly by scanning a barcode, snapping a picture or typing your search. Secure All purchases are routed through Amazon's secure servers. Universal Shop Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.com, Amazon.it, Amazon.es, Amazon.cn, Amazon.co.jp or Amazon.in from a single app.

Does anyone else shop on amazon for their lashes?Amazon App
A quien más le gusta comprar aquí ?
Start your review of Amazon App!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
There are times when something comes to mind that I might want to buy and its very easy to just go to the app and try and find it specially when I'm on the go!in reviews
Pam D.
Havertown, PA
Amazon App uploaded by Pam D.
Coverup Kaftan from Amazon Prime , carried along with me to Hawaii on 4th july short vacation , my Travel vlog is live on my youtube channel Pam’s Station , please share your feedback show some Love , don’t miss some beautiful views and drone shorts too 🥰🥰. #swimwear #travel #outfit #beachstyle #ootd #vacaystyle #style #beachwear #kaftan #amazonfashion
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Techie Expert Level 5
Amazon App uploaded by Kellen H.
I love using this app when I’m looking for things! I find it at a very good price! It’s so easy to navigate and shop! I never make a mistake because it’s so well labeled/organized! I definitely will keep using!
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
Techie Expert Level 6
1,010 reviews
Amazon App uploaded by Kimberly T.
As well as recommending skincare I talk about returning to school for social work. I get most of my books from my local book store, library, or Amazon. Here is an example of what I share and read. I’m not super into horoscopes, but I love to read them. This preset on an app is something I usually have fun with. Sometimes I enjoy the fortunes they foretell. Today’s hit me. This is my goal as a future social worker. To “frustrate problem’s plan’ by working in policy for or application of UBI (Universal Basic Income). I have been a massive supporter of UBI since I learned about it. This is an economic plan to “frustrate problem’s plan” of automation and now the pandemic. If you haven’t noticed robots are working in restaurants, more people are utilizing self-checkout, and the economic gap has only become wider. Things are moving fast with this idea. Former Presidential candidate and UBI supporter Andrew Yang is in a close race for Mayor of New York, Mayor Garcetti launched a pilot UBI program in my former home of Los Angeles, and multiple cities have followed.   Also, if you don’t think UBI would be beneficial, then think about how you felt about The American Rescue Plan and the possible $1400 you received. It’s a very similar concept. This week I am diving into a new book from the yanggangbookclub called “Give People Money: How a Universal Basic Income Would End Poverty, Revolutionize Work, and Remake the World” by Annie Lowry. If you are curious about Universal Basic Income, this is a great place to start. Who knows, maybe by the time I’m a social worker, it will be truly universal. One can only dream. Link on my insta to all resources and comment below if you want to chat about UBI.
Ashley F.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Amazon App uploaded by Ashley F.
Can’t get enough of Amazon. I’m always on the app looking for new stuff. Also love how fast everything comes!
Kat J.
Techie Expert Level 8
2,112 reviews
Amazon App uploaded by Kat J.
The Amazon App is fairly easy to navigate and it’s quite convenient when you want to shop for,... well, just about anything! I like that it has my past purchases and wish list accessible, as well as suggestions for other products I may be interested in. The app is simple in its design so that even a beginner could use it. I will say this, I wish it was easier to add items to specific lists, as it stands right now Amazon will add everything to a default list and you have to go separate and organize it later. That’s my only complaint though. I prefer using the Amazon app over manually visiting the website on my internet browser any day!
Siobhan R.
Lakeland, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Amazon App uploaded by Siobhan R.
Amazon App uploaded by Siobhan R.
I love Amazon, I mean who doesn't. Especially with a homeschooler shopping on Amazon has helped me out alot this past year its so convenient. The laptop my 1st grader uses is a touch screen & no matter what it is always grimey at the end of each day with little finger prints all over the screen & touchpad. since it also doubles as my laptop im constantly cleaning it.....hello Iron Man! This mouse is super cool & my son loves using it, we are big #marvel fans in our house so I've ordered another for my husband as his office is marvel themed. This mouse is Currently on sale on @amazon for $16.99 with free shipping if you're a prime member. It has a mini USB stick you put into your port on the laptop, so the mouse is wireless. It takes 2 AA batteries and there is an on/off switch so you can save batteries when not in use. The eyes lighting up is very cool.
Isa M.
San Francisco, CA
Amazon App uploaded by Isa M.
I use Amazon very often, I can find everything here, what I love about it is the fast shipping, however, a couple of days ago I wanted to make a review but it says that they can not accept it from my account, I asked and didn't answer. they need to improve their customer service and try to solve the issues, I like it though but I would like to know what happened These are some of the products I bought
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Techie Expert Level 5
Amazon App uploaded by karlie P.
i use the amazon app almost daily at this point. prime is SO worth the price, the app is mostly easy to navigate, however i find it hard to browse for clothes on amazon. it’s easy if i’m looking for a specific piece, but it’s a lot more difficult to just browse on amazon if you aren’t searching through the amazon outlet. i love how the app is so easy to access anywhere, it’s so convenient. i tend for use it way more often than the actual website.
Jenna H.
Jackson, TN
Amazon App uploaded by Jenna H.
This is an absolute dream for a cold rainy day! The green compliments my complexion very well! The material is soft and not heavy on the skin! The T shirt came how it was described! I would recommend this to you guys! To shop this look to help me earn money for posting reviews and recommendations please go to my bio! One view adds up quickly!
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Techie Expert Level 6
Amazon App uploaded by Yessica N.
I really like to buy in amazon, everything you are looking for is also found by many people who benefited from selling their products, it has free shipping and returns. Me gusta mucho comprar en amazon, todo lo que buscas también lo encuentran muchas personas que se beneficiaron de vender sus productos, tiene envío y devoluciones gratis.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nashla C.
Bronx , NY
Vanessa R.
Phoenix
il y a 6 mois
Mandy N. il y a 6 mois
I have switched to magnetic lashes that I purchase on another site, but prior to that I used Icona lashes that I purchased on Amazon for years!
Christie L.
il y a 4 ans
Amazon App I'm playing Very Dice & quick thoughts if I were to rate these apps I'd give them more then 5 stars🌟 off both of these I got make up brushes for free !! $10 Amazon gift cards and off very dice u build up tickets on items you want n u redeem those tickets and get whatever u want once u reach that many tickets I love this app as well because their raising money for people who have cancer I've purchased tongue rings off Amazon with the quick thoughts money! I love these apps so much