BY AMAZON #1 in Websites

Online retailer of books, movies, music and games along with electronics, toys, apparel, sports, tools, groceries and general home and garden items.

• I've never used Prime but I'm considering it.  Is it wort...6 Answers
  • Is getting Amazon Prime worth it?15 Answers
  • use my code 165884 you get 50 rolls.1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It has already paid for itself in a few weeks because there are companies out there that will send you a coupon code for their product that will make the total absolutely zero and Amazon Prime members get free shipping so I am able to try products for free and all I need to do is write an honest review." in 480 reviews
  • "Their customer service is touch and go, if you have a problem I've run into customer service reps who make it seem like they're doing you a favor by addressing your issue." in 442 reviews
  • "Some of the sales are great (got $23 pair of nice shoes on lightning deal recently with free two day shipping, how awesome is that)." in 368 reviews
  • "I plead amazon fans always have absolutely everything I need, I love the variety of products offered to the low costs that can get , longtime use it and do not change the truth about online shopping is concerned" in 266 reviews
  • "You can find anything in the world that you could possibly want on Amazon, and you can also find it at the cheapest price possible. " in 233 reviews
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I use Amazon Prime on my Amazon Fire stick to watch movies & to get free shipping on orders over $25 on Amazon.com & up until recently I've always loved Amazon & ordering anything i want or need off their website. I like that deals are easy to find & most of anything you would want to order is cheaper. But when you pay attention to the reviews I've noticed that a lot more products especially the more expensive ones can & should make you weary. I was about to reorder Tartes "shape tape" concealer on Amazon.com & thought to myself that I should check out the reviews first & thankfully I discovered that the seller was sending FAKE products and have been for quite some time & there are many reviews & pictures to show comparison between a real & the fakes people were receiving. Not only on this product but many more that i looked up were people paying for fakes. Now I know that this may not be the case for all products on Amazon.com but I im just too scared to buy anything because sellers like these should not allowed to continue to do these kind of sketchy sales, you would think that Amazon would block them?? Though I love Amazon, Im kind of refraining from ordering certain products & I know this is not Amazon's fault I just feel as if Amazon SHOULD definitely be doing more about these kind of scams & sketchy sales.. 1st picture- 1st option on Amazon (reviews & pics) 2nd picture- 2nd option offered & recommended by Amazon. (Review & picture)
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Amazon has always been my go-to online shopping site for almost everything. You can get anything and everything at really good prices. I have bought so many things for my friends and family from amazon. Shower curtains, Brita water purifier, active wear, knives set, water bottles, wooden floor cleaner like so many things. It saves so much time and money especially if you are busy and want something which isn’t available in your nearest supermarkets. But one thing you have to be sure before ordering is that you are ordering original product so I read a lot of reviews about the product and seller. Also, I read the product description, size measurements etc so I am taken by surprise when I get the delivery. But even after all the research and caution you still get delivered a wrong product or a damaged product it’s so easy to return. You don’t have to go through any fuss while returning the product. It’s a great site for ordering variety of products at great deals but it’s always good to be cautious before placing any orders.
Brian S.
Being a customer of amazon a rarely visit their are some perks and some disadvanatges that a normal point of view will not see.

On the perk side an amazon store savings account. Now your probably saying wait a minute no store is going to give you a savings account when their primary focus is to make you spend. While this is true they still do in a way and may not realize this and your asking how do I use this account right? Step one obtain amazon gift codes which can be obtain in a variety of ways from in grocery stores to legitimate survey sites. Next enter the codes into the gift card balance with a non experation status it will always be there for your purchasing needs.

Next perk using account for giftcards and everything else with no cash needed. What this means is as long as your grand total is lower than your gift card balance select that as a payment option and they will take it out of that and leave you the rest with no credit card required.

Drawbacks a2z policy while ok in some departments not on all in my opinion do not expect to use the return policy on anything in electronics as they will not seem to honor it.

Waiting weather it is customer service if you can reach them to delievery of shipment amazon wait time like the a2z policy has a ton of room for what seems to be much needed improvement.  Overall not the worst and with so many improvements needed far from being the best.
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
I have been an Amazon Prime consumer for 2 years now, I absolutely love the no shipping on all the products that I purchase.  I order through Ebates and get money back so for me it is a win win.  I have found that I like to order from sites that allow PayPal as a purchase choice because you have guarantees for money back if you order over seas and possibly get scammed by someone.  I love the variety and the ability to find nearly everything that I am looking for.....try it you will not be sorry and it's worth the annual fee if you are an online shopping addict!!!
Catherine M.
I absolutely love Amazon! The prime service is worth the fee. My family and I order everything from pet supplies to groceries to personal supplies. Every time I have had an issue with Amazon they are quick to resolve the problem and make me feel like my complaint was heard. I feel like Amazon could improve in regard to the availability of some of the products their vendors offer. It’s always disheartening to find a product that you really like or need and it is not available for another two months. Otherwise, I would highly recommend purchasing the prime service.
Hailey D.
Huntington
I love, love, love, Amazon. Any time I need something, I always think to myself "Amazon has it". I pay for Amazon Prime because it is worth having the membership. I love that I can get on there & find anything, and have it within 2 days. Amazon has saved me many times when I have forgotten to purchase a gift or need something last minute.
Brianda S.
La Puente, CA
I love Amazon! I buy so many items from here. I love that many items ship free and some also ship from with a purchase of $25. I visit it multiple times a week to either randomly search things or do purchases. My favorite thing is the reviews because that sways my purchase one way or the other. The possible downside is sometimes they don’t charge me until the item ships out so you have to be aware of maintaining those funds. Be aware of “fake” products pretending to be the real thing also I’ve seen that A LOT on the site.
Adriana G.
They have the best customer service ever! I’ve ordered things on accident and never had a problem returning or exchanging. I love prime and all the additional add ons given to you through it. For the price it’s a great value. I use my kindle all the time, I’ve used amazon pantry which is a life saver. As a student renting books for class has been extremely easy and if needed to extend easy. Prices are better than other sites I’ve seen on other websites. I can’t say enough that’s good about amazon.
Samantha K.
Gainesville, FL
Amazon has an amazing variety of products available. I love that I don’t have to leave my house and I can get nearly all of the essentials delivered right to me! It is incredibly convienient to be able to order personal health supplies, dog food and toys, clothes, and household products all from one location! I love not having to go between multiple websites, entering my information a million times, and keeping up with multiple passwords. Amazon is the best!
Robin K.
I have been an Amazon customer for well over 15 years and Amazon Prime customer for probably 10 years. Amazon is my go-to site for subscription items I want delivered on a regular schedule, for example, coffee.

When using Amazon, I always take advantage of reading the reviews prior to purchasing. Amazon has a really well laid-out site and easy to follow when wanting to learn more about a product such as reading reviews, looking at photos or checking out quickly.

I am also a big fan of the "Lists" section. I can build out separate lists, for example: Christmas, home, kids, gifts, baby, home, etc. It is quite handy.

If you are a student, don't forget you can take advantage of the discount you can receive for Amazon Prime. It saves you 50% and can really come in handy during your college years.

I hope this helps anyone who has not tried Amazon!
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Which do you like most ? Amazon or EBay ?
Justine U.
Why does amazon give me points to the mega mom badge???
Cindy C.
Belleville , IL
Has anyone had any problems shopping on amazon? I have shopped a few times and I seem to be ok
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
How is the shipping from Amazon? Is it pretty speedy or delayed?
Jackie L.
Has anyone gotten hacked and got stolen from using amazon?