BY AMAZON #7 in Websites

Online retailer of books, movies, music and games along with electronics, toys, apparel, sports, tools, groceries and general home and garden items.

• Any cheap makeup you suggest on Amazon that is amazing? I got a b...1 Answers
  • Is getting Amazon Prime worth it?11 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems shopping on amazon? I have shopped a...44 Answers
Amazon
  • "It has already paid for itself in a few weeks because there are companies out there that will send you a coupon code for their product that will make the total absolutely zero and Amazon Prime members get free shipping so I am able to try products for free and all I need to do is write an honest review." in 480 reviews
  • "Their customer service is touch and go, if you have a problem I've run into customer service reps who make it seem like they're doing you a favor by addressing your issue." in 442 reviews
  • "Some of the sales are great (got $23 pair of nice shoes on lightning deal recently with free two day shipping, how awesome is that)." in 368 reviews
  • "I plead amazon fans always have absolutely everything I need, I love the variety of products offered to the low costs that can get , longtime use it and do not change the truth about online shopping is concerned" in 266 reviews
  • "You can find anything in the world that you could possibly want on Amazon, and you can also find it at the cheapest price possible. " in 233 reviews
Gina G.
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Amazon is my number one go to when it comes to comparing prices for items. If I see an item in store, I normally check amazon to see if I can find that item on there for cheaper -- and 9/10 I can! Amazon seems to have the best rates as well as no additional taxes (on some products), I am also a prime member so if I purchase an item which is prime eligible, I receive that item in 2 days!
Another wonderful thing regarding Amazon is their customer service. I've dealt with 3rd party sellers through Amazon who didn't make good on their promise. Amazon handled the situation, and refunded my money -- all within a few days!
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Amazon is absolutely great! You can literally find almost everything on the site. I scope here every other day to find deals that might not be available elsewhere. I like how there's free shipping, then there's Amazon Prime which is their 2-day shipping service. With so many sellers, prices are competitive. I knocked a star off because there are a lot of scammers or people who sell fake things on their, deceiving customers into thinking they're real. Amazon is good, definitely a step up and more reliable compared to Ebay.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
I am an amazon addict! You can find just about anything compare prices and have it shipped right to your door! As a mom there is nothing better then not having to wrangle children through multiple stores in an effort to find and price check a single item! I don't even have to get dressed I can lay in bed while everyone is asleep and shop away! Customer service has always been absolutely amazing and very helpful their response time is quick and amazon is one of my favorite places to shop!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
One of my favorite sites to shop on!!! There are so many items at discounted prices! Even if they aren't that much cheaper, prime is the best feature ever! Free 2 day shipping on so many items! Yes, the membership costs money, but it is well worth it. It will definitely come in handy at the end of August when I fly from NY to Florida! I will be able to have things in 2 days at my dorm room and not have to waste space on giant essentials! I recommend Amazon to anyone and everyone!!!
Abby W.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
If Amazon doesn't have it, you probably don't need it! I have never been unable to find a product or item on this site. I love the quality of the items as well as the ability to read reviews from various people. I have Prime and use it frequently. It has saved me so much money in shipping! The customer service I have received on Amazon has always been sublime. If you have a problem, they will fix it for you and do their best to make sure your issue is resolved in a timely fashion.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I have been an Amazon customer for years and I have always loved the ease of buying products from them. I browse around the site all time, and I actually buy things from them quite frequently. Just signed up for Amazon Prime the other day, and I honestly don't know why I hadn't done that before! Got home earlier and both of my packages were already here and I ordered them 2 days ago! Highly recommend this site over others
Liz B.
Liz B.
Love love amazon. Especially with the subscribe and save feature. Love that items are shipped to my door for prices the same or cheaper than if I drove 30 minutes to the store. And you can cancel after you receive 1. Also enjoy the coupons. Whenever I need something, Amazon is my first stop. Just bought yarn on there for a fourth of the price at craft stores. I will forever be an amazon member.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I love Amazon! It's one of my favorite stores to shop because they sell such a wide variety of products - It's a one-stop-shop. It's quick & easy to navigate their site, enjoyable & convenient to shop at, they have great prices & deals, and good customer service. I also love their free shipping if I spend $35 or more deal.
I highly recommend Amazon, and will definitely continue shopping there.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Amazon is by far my favorite website to shop online with. As a student I get prim at a discounted price and it is so worth! Constantly get better priced than stores and free two day shipping. I buy so much from Amazon its crazy. More importantly customer service never gives me any problems they always help me whether it's a refund or need items. Note: they wouldn't price match for me though.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
I honestly don't know what I would do without Amazon. My Prime membership has paid itself triplefold with how often I make use of it. I often find myself in need of a last minute gift but don't have time to get to a store and Amazon has been a lifesaver. I also love it for the reviews although some I feel may not be completely honest, especially if they got the product at a discount.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Which do you like most ? Amazon or EBay ?
Justine U.
Justine U.
Why does amazon give me points to the mega mom badge???
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL
Has anyone had any problems shopping on amazon? I have shopped a few times and I seem to be ok
Christina H.
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
How is the shipping from Amazon? Is it pretty speedy or delayed?
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Has anyone gotten hacked and got stolen from using amazon?