BY AMAZON #2 in Websites

Online retailer of books, movies, music and games along with electronics, toys, apparel, sports, tools, groceries and general home and garden items.

• I've never used Prime but I'm considering it.  Is it wort...11 Answers
  • Is getting Amazon Prime worth it?16 Answers
  • use my code 165884 you get 50 rolls.1 Answers
Amazon
  • "It has already paid for itself in a few weeks because there are companies out there that will send you a coupon code for their product that will make the total absolutely zero and Amazon Prime members get free shipping so I am able to try products for free and all I need to do is write an honest review." in 480 reviews
  • "Their customer service is touch and go, if you have a problem I've run into customer service reps who make it seem like they're doing you a favor by addressing your issue." in 442 reviews
  • "Some of the sales are great (got $23 pair of nice shoes on lightning deal recently with free two day shipping, how awesome is that)." in 368 reviews
  • "I plead amazon fans always have absolutely everything I need, I love the variety of products offered to the low costs that can get , longtime use it and do not change the truth about online shopping is concerned" in 266 reviews
  • "You can find anything in the world that you could possibly want on Amazon, and you can also find it at the cheapest price possible. " in 233 reviews
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I use Amazon Prime on my Amazon Fire stick to watch movies & to get free shipping on orders over $25 on Amazon.com & up until recently I've always loved Amazon & ordering anything i want or need off their website. I like that deals are easy to find & most of anything you would want to order is cheaper. But when you pay attention to the reviews I've noticed that a lot more products especially the more expensive ones can & should make you weary. I was about to reorder Tartes "shape tape" concealer on Amazon.com & thought to myself that I should check out the reviews first & thankfully I discovered that the seller was sending FAKE products and have been for quite some time & there are many reviews & pictures to show comparison between a real & the fakes people were receiving. Not only on this product but many more that i looked up were people paying for fakes. Now I know that this may not be the case for all products on Amazon.com but I im just too scared to buy anything because sellers like these should not allowed to continue to do these kind of sketchy sales, you would think that Amazon would block them?? Though I love Amazon, Im kind of refraining from ordering certain products & I know this is not Amazon's fault I just feel as if Amazon SHOULD definitely be doing more about these kind of scams & sketchy sales.. 1st picture- 1st option on Amazon (reviews & pics) 2nd picture- 2nd option offered & recommended by Amazon. (Review & picture)
Himali B.
New York
Amazon has always been my go-to online shopping site for almost everything. You can get anything and everything at really good prices. I have bought so many things for my friends and family from amazon. Shower curtains, Brita water purifier, active wear, knives set, water bottles, wooden floor cleaner like so many things. It saves so much time and money especially if you are busy and want something which isn’t available in your nearest supermarkets. But one thing you have to be sure before ordering is that you are ordering original product so I read a lot of reviews about the product and seller. Also, I read the product description, size measurements etc so I am taken by surprise when I get the delivery. But even after all the research and caution you still get delivered a wrong product or a damaged product it’s so easy to return. You don’t have to go through any fuss while returning the product. It’s a great site for ordering variety of products at great deals but it’s always good to be cautious before placing any orders.
Donna W.
Beckley, WV
I have been an Amazon Prime consumer for 2 years now, I absolutely love the no shipping on all the products that I purchase.  I order through Ebates and get money back so for me it is a win win.  I have found that I like to order from sites that allow PayPal as a purchase choice because you have guarantees for money back if you order over seas and possibly get scammed by someone.  I love the variety and the ability to find nearly everything that I am looking for.....try it you will not be sorry and it's worth the annual fee if you are an online shopping addict!!!
Catherine M.
I absolutely love Amazon! The prime service is worth the fee. My family and I order everything from pet supplies to groceries to personal supplies. Every time I have had an issue with Amazon they are quick to resolve the problem and make me feel like my complaint was heard. I feel like Amazon could improve in regard to the availability of some of the products their vendors offer. It’s always disheartening to find a product that you really like or need and it is not available for another two months. Otherwise, I would highly recommend purchasing the prime service.
Brianda S.
La Puente, CA
I love Amazon! I buy so many items from here. I love that many items ship free and some also ship from with a purchase of $25. I visit it multiple times a week to either randomly search things or do purchases. My favorite thing is the reviews because that sways my purchase one way or the other. The possible downside is sometimes they don’t charge me until the item ships out so you have to be aware of maintaining those funds. Be aware of “fake” products pretending to be the real thing also I’ve seen that A LOT on the site.
Taylor I.
Mapleton, IL
Although I am in the minority of the population and don’t order many things off of Amazon, the ease of having so many options for products is extremely convenient. However, the reason I’m not a fan of shopping on it is because of the website itself. The layout, color scheme, and overall feel is not the best that it could be. It honestly starts to become irritating after a while. I also think that they should restrict some of the oversees sellers due to products not being up to par with some of the American distributors.
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
I have purchased so many things through amazon in the last two years since moving to a city and not having a car. I have purchased furniture, decor, bath products, and plants through amazon. I have never had an issue or have had to return anything from the site. Amazon prime is so worth it to have. I split an account with my boyfriend but I probably order something at least once a week. I just ordered birthday party decorations yesterday and I might have to place another order tonight.
Sadie A.
Beeville, TX
Amazon is my go-to online shopping website.
Everything is at lower prices, and has such a bigger selection then from stores.

Ex: This past weekend my s.o was looking at a nice ring in a store, happily they did not have his ring size as the following night I looked up men’s rings on Amazon! I found one just like it at half the price! I bought us both real sterling silver rings (both different prices due to the make of it) + a 35 Eyeshadow pallete that comes with a makeup brush set all for $32.80 on Amazon!

In actual stores everything separate would cost way over $32.80.

And with my purchase being $25+ I got FREE TWO DAY SHIPPING!
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
I buy literally any and everything from amazon.  Love the affordable prices and great merchandise they carry.  Plus delivery speed is remarkable.  I once ordered a book with same day delivery for my son and it came on time.  Would definitely recommend Amazon to all my friends and fam.
Claudia B.
Charlotte
Well when I first wake up I can’t exactly afford the hand make up brushes. I would always receive prepaid gift cards so I one time went online and bought my first set of brushes from Amazon and I still have them to this day. My favorite blending brush is from Amazon. So if you first starting out and you can’t quite afford a high-end make up brushes go to Amazon and read the reviews and choose the one you feel is best for you.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Which do you like most ? Amazon or EBay ?
Justine U.
Why does amazon give me points to the mega mom badge???
Cindy C.
Belleville, IL
Has anyone had any problems shopping on amazon? I have shopped a few times and I seem to be ok
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
How is the shipping from Amazon? Is it pretty speedy or delayed?
Jackie L.
Has anyone gotten hacked and got stolen from using amazon?