Add a Photo

By AMAZON
#6 in Websites

Online retailer of books, movies, music and games along with electronics, toys, apparel, sports, tools, groceries and general home and garden items.

Photos (15)
James B.
James B.
Superior, WI
Best online store period. Safest place to buy things, easy to return. Also if you order from them directly the item is never incorrect. If you use sellers and they ship you an incorrect item Amazon will refund you and than get their money from the seller, so Amazon deals with sellers so you don't have to. They have great online support as well. Also if you have Prime almost everything has free 2 day shipping, and you get Prime Video which is almost like Netflix. They have a great app store for their Kindle devices as well. If you ever need to price match with items in stores check Amazon first, they have great deals all the time. If you can't find the item you are looking for in stores, chances are they got it here. Amazon is my favorite place to shop, out of both real stores and online ones. If you haven't already checked them out, you NEED to!!!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I enjoy shopping at Amazon. There are things that you could buy online at Amazon that you can't find somewhere else. They have plenty of products that cost less there than anywhere else, but they do have products that cost more there than at any other places. I buy music from there that I download to my iPod. I buy books from there as well that I download to my Kindle. I think that is one of the best thing that Amazon ever did was to make the Kindle. The reason I gave it one less star is because there shipping purchase has gone up. It use to be that if you purchase $25 worth of items, the shipping would be free. Then it went up to $35, but now it is at $50. You will have to purchase $50 to get free shipping. I do not like that at all. Now, I just like to download music and download digital books for my Kindle.
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
I've only had to contact customer service a few times and I always get great service if you ever have a problem with it don't hesitate to contact the Amazon Help account on twitter or leave a comment on the amazon facebook page they take any bad comments very seriously. Even when it isn't their fault i.e. delivery.
Also if you use the chat help make sure to email yourself a copy of the chat so if you were treated badly it is on record and record your calls if you need to
Amazon has great return policies and I've NEVER had any problems with a package that didn't arrive they either replaced or refunded price.
The delivery services they use are Ups, ONTRAC and USPS. they do not control the shipping providers so if there's a problem they eat the cost
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
Loveland, CO
I can't get enough Amazon!!!! I am constantly looking through products. This is the best place to find anything and everything you could ever need or want! The prime membership is fantastic. Shipping is extremely fast and always on time and it's free!!!!! I should own Amazon stock for as much as I buy!! Love getting movies to watch instantly and the customer service is excellent. I enjoy prime pantry also. I'm able to find things that I can't find anywhere else!!! Amazon returns are super easy and they refund your money immediately!!! It's so nice to have a company stand behind their products and stand up for the buyer. I am and will continue to be a prime member and a faithful customer!!!! If you haven't shopped on Amazon you haven't shopped.
Katie M.
Katie M.
My oh my, where do I begin? Amazon is a time saver, plain and simple. There are many times where we need something around the house and either don't have time to go to the store, or our store doesn't have it. My first turn is to Amazon. Especially with Amazon Prime, about 90% of our qualify and we get them within two days - sometimes sooner! Also with Amazon Prime, they have Prime music (like Pandora) and Prime Video (like Netflix). Amazon as a whole is also great for more obscure products that you won't find at most chain and mom-and-pop shops. I do try and support local business as much as possible, but when they aren't able to fulfill my needs, I know Amazon will be able to! Customer for life!
Gina G.
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Amazon is my number one go to when it comes to comparing prices for items. If I see an item in store, I normally check amazon to see if I can find that item on there for cheaper -- and 9/10 I can! Amazon seems to have the best rates as well as no additional taxes (on some products), I am also a prime member so if I purchase an item which is prime eligible, I receive that item in 2 days!
Another wonderful thing regarding Amazon is their customer service. I've dealt with 3rd party sellers through Amazon who didn't make good on their promise. Amazon handled the situation, and refunded my money -- all within a few days!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Love/hate relationship with Amazon. It's great, I mean really great- but it's not without it's share of problems. Amazon prime is super expensive ($99) but it more than pays for itself in a few uses with all the perks. Customer service is sometimes downright awful, but they usually resolve whatever the problem is. Subscribe & save is a great feature- I get hair dye every month and tea every two. Unfortunately I have to pick new teas all the time because what I have is no longer a S&S item. Amazon is my #1 go to place to shop because they have just about everything you can think of.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Amazon is absolutely great! You can literally find almost everything on the site. I scope here every other day to find deals that might not be available elsewhere. I like how there's free shipping, then there's Amazon Prime which is their 2-day shipping service. With so many sellers, prices are competitive. I knocked a star off because there are a lot of scammers or people who sell fake things on their, deceiving customers into thinking they're real. Amazon is good, definitely a step up and more reliable compared to Ebay.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love Amazon. I ALMOST always find the best prices on there. While I think the prime membership fee is a bit steep, it really all depends on how often you think you'll use Amazon throughout the year. They are pretty good with delivering your packages fast if you are a prime member, I've only had 2 issues with them and I made sure I notified them. its great for textbooks too if you're in college! they have great rental prices and buying prices as well and the prime membership is about half the price if you're a student.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
I am an amazon addict! You can find just about anything compare prices and have it shipped right to your door! As a mom there is nothing better then not having to wrangle children through multiple stores in an effort to find and price check a single item! I don't even have to get dressed I can lay in bed while everyone is asleep and shop away! Customer service has always been absolutely amazing and very helpful their response time is quick and amazon is one of my favorite places to shop!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Which do you like most ? Amazon or EBay ?
Justine U.
Justine U.
Why does amazon give me points to the mega mom badge???
Christina H.
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
How is the shipping from Amazon? Is it pretty speedy or delayed?
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL
Has anyone had any problems shopping on amazon? I have shopped a few times and I seem to be ok
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Has anyone gotten hacked and got stolen from using amazon?