Amazon

by Amazon

#2 in Websites

Online retailer of books, movies, music and games along with electronics, toys, apparel, sports, tools, groceries and general home and garden items.

I am looking into getting an Amazon prime account. Is it worth it?
Amazon, are you sending free stickers?
how do you know if you can trust many of the brands on your site?
Start your review of Amazon!
Product Highlights
“...that will make the total absolutely zero and Amazon Prime members get free shipping so I am able to try products for free and all I need to do is write an honest review.” in reviews
“Their customer service is touch and go, if you have a problem I've run into customer service reps who make it seem like they're doing you a favor by addressing your issue.” in reviews
“Some of the sales are great (got $23 pair of nice shoes on lightning deal recently with free two day shipping, how awesome is that).” in reviews
“...costs that can get , longtime use it and do not change the truth about online shopping is concerned” in reviews
“You can find anything in the world that you could possibly want on Amazon, and you can also find it at the cheapest price possible. ” in reviews
Sunnyvale, CA
Amazon uploaded by Hana G.
I honestly love Amazon. I find great deals and for example the leggings I'm wearing. They are comfortable and NOT see through. I bought them for $13 dollars and received 6 leggings. It's called Double Couple Womens Fleece Lined Leggings High Waisted. They also just lowered it to $11.99 It's soft and a stretchy one size. Although some people on Amazon do sell counterfeit and I have compared and contrast some make up from too face or Abh. They almost look the same but the boxes are different or some tag is in a weird place...... Before quarantine... Amazon is convenient with their same day, one day or 3 day delivery. If I need diapers and can't run to the store because I got stuck at work I can just order some. I find interesting products there too. It's great how they include music, storing pics, movie's and TV shows with the membership. I still order from Amazon even though we are in quarantine. There are nice deals for household essentials too.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazon is great in the sense that they give you access to so many things in one marketplace. That being said, their customer service is absolute crap and it seems like they just need to update their policies. Quite often it seems like they either fail to deliver my stuff if it doesn’t fit in my mailbox or it just doesn’t get shipped correctly. No matter what the reason is that it doesn’t show up, their remedy is always to refund you, instead of provide replacements of the things you ordered. I guess I somewhat understand this part, since they have so many sellers. However, my last order was sent through incorrect shipping, according to the tracking, so they emailed me saying I’d be refunded when the RTS return is processed!? No, you need to refund me now for the items you are not sending.. All and all, it seems as if there is no logic in their process or policy. I’m honestly kinda just over dealing with them. Which is crappy because I’m a heavy online shopper and Amazon has alll the potential to be so great..
So everyone has heard of Amazon. Probably. I, however, fall into the category of someone who has seen Amazon growing in the Seattle area. It's brought up housing prices, but I'm also able to easily receive pretty much whatever I want at my door within days. That's a trade-off, I suppose, although I score Amazon lower because I know that there are also many people who work in the warehouses at Amazon that are not always paid fairly, or allowed to work safely. Additionally, Amazon allows some non-reputable vendors on their website, which is frustrating if you're the person reporting them, knowing they'll only be down for a few days before they come up with a new storefront that is not easily traceable to their old one.
That said, I do shop on Amazon pretty regularly. Amazon workers contribute to the economy in the Seattle area, where I live. I use it because it's convenient, but if there was a similar service that treated their lower level workers better, I'd use that.
Overland Park
I am an Amazon super fan and one might think I owned stock in the company, though I sadly do not.  I work from home, so I'm not out driving past stores on a regular basis.  It is so wonderful to have items delivered, usually within two days or less, to my front door.  I have been an Amazon Prime member for well over a decade, as well as a Subscribe & Save customer for almost as long.  If you have at least five items delivered each month, at any price point, you will get an additional discount on each item, between 5 and 15% off.  I do not miss the days of struggling to get 40 lb bags of dog food home from the store.  We are never low on staples such as toilet paper.  Amazon also has plenty of store brands that are of amazing quality, such as the softest, thickest t-shirts you will ever find and all budget-friendly.  I could go on forever, but I need to go open the packages that just arrived on my doorstep...
Metlakatla, AK
I like Amazon.com and use it every month... The only downside to this site is, since I've signed up for a Prime account, prices seem a bit higher and shipping takes longer. I understand that I live in Alaska, what I mean about shipping is, that it takes longer than before I had an account, for my items to even ship. When I am not logged in and Google a product I want, I see a specific price. I click on it and it brings me to the site, however , when I'm asked to sign in it says that it isn't available for me at that price and I get one at a higher price. Sometimes it's a $1-6 difference. So I think it is crap that I pay for "free shipping" when it isn't exactly free, atleast in my eyes. I understand if I order so much maybe I am saving myself a total of $9 a month. I just don't get it. Don't get me wrong, I always get my items, and customer service is USUALLY great and helpful. Other times, not so much. I think there could be a lot of improvement!
Clanton, AL
4 stars due to a few issues. I will say that I love Amazon and find myself ordering all the time from them. The selections are great and having a Prime account the shipping is excellent! I will have to take one star off for two reasons. One being that not only the site but the app is very slow, for a business like this it should be much faster. My other nagging issue is that I'm seeing some independent sellers on the site selling subpar products like used ones are product that you would find on ebay. Prices need to be more organized vs having to continue to search for the lower price. The filters don't cut it. I will continue to use Amazon in spite of their nuisances but I've found price shopping is needed before final purchase lately to be more helpful. Not everything is a good buy there the days. #amazon #shopping #home #family #onlineshopping
Jackson, MS
Ten years ago, Amazon was the place to buy books. I no longer buy books from Amazon because their packing and shipping over the last few years has become abysmal with many books I ordered getting destroyed time and time again. One book required six replacements before I got one that I felt was worth my money. While I do still buy a great many products from Amazon, I am super careful what I purchase because Amazon will pretty much sell anything with no regard to quality. Also, it seems that item listings over the years have become increasingly misleading. There have been times that I have ordered items only to discover weeks later that the item actually shipped from somewhere outside the US, with no notice of such from Amazon. Their business practices have diminished greatly as they have grown and it is really sad.
Henderson, NV
Amazon uploaded by Cee Cee F.
I have been an Amazon Prime member for approximately 4 years and absolutely love it. I bought alot of my wedding decor on here and basically all of my furnishing at my home. They have everything, you can even get groceries on Amazon. There is nothing to compare it to, neither online nor in person. They have things that are rather cheap to the most expensive. I have never had a bad experience with Amazon. If anything is not to my liking, I have sent it back with no issues. And another cool thing about returns is: most items have the option of being returned to Kohls and you get a 25% off coupon to use at Kohls. It's pretty awesome.
Amazon uploaded by Melissa F.
I initially needed a mat that I could use for crafts, for painting and other messy products. They make for easy clean up. The craft stores sell these exclsively for arts and crafts. Well I had saw a you tube video saying these are the same thing. At half the price, and you get a 2 pack, or 4 if you want. I never had used them for baking and didn't intend too. Except I got the pair. They were put to use for cookies mostly. But i also use them to catch over flow under a casserole as it bakes or whatever. They also are non stick, thats great for clean up. So the only thing I'd do different is by the larger size. They clean up like new,dishwasher safe and easy to store. I love that I bought them for art work and get 2 uses now. I recommend over the name brand they are the same.
PHENIX CITY , AL
Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation) Amazon - Fire Tv Stick With Voice Remote - Black I actually have the Fire Tv Cube and we absolutely love it so much I bought my parent's one for their home. I love that I can watch so many different subscriptions all in 1 place or listen to my favorite play lists of songs whenever the mood hits me or I can get the weather or get my favorite recipes or find new ones or listen to aduabile while relaxing. I highly recommend buying yourself one asap it's worth every penny and so very easy to set up if your looking into becoming a cord cutter you'll want the Fire Tv Cube and the Voice Remote no more searching for that remote is the best part it runs with your voice tell it what you want to watch or do at your heart's content.

333 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 18 jours
Amazon, are you sending free stickers?
Angela S. • il y a 8 jours
I havent recibed one.And hace orderd a few things
Los Angeles, CA
il y a un mois
What are some Amazon must haves that I should buy?
Veronika K. • il y a un mois
You can check in “deal of the day” they have great products , updated each day
il y a un mois
Amazon ?what is your favorite thing you've bought? What is something I should get that you've found so useful to have around?
Anano S. • il y a un mois
I love mascaras and parfumes from Amazon