BY AMAZON #1 in Websites

Online retailer of books, movies, music and games along with electronics, toys, apparel, sports, tools, groceries and general home and garden items.

• Is getting Amazon Prime worth it?13 Answers
  • Any cheap makeup you suggest on Amazon that is amazing? I got a b...2 Answers
  • Which do you like most ? Amazon or EBay ? 53 Answers
Amazon
  • "It has already paid for itself in a few weeks because there are companies out there that will send you a coupon code for their product that will make the total absolutely zero and Amazon Prime members get free shipping so I am able to try products for free and all I need to do is write an honest review." in 480 reviews
  • "Their customer service is touch and go, if you have a problem I've run into customer service reps who make it seem like they're doing you a favor by addressing your issue." in 442 reviews
  • "Some of the sales are great (got $23 pair of nice shoes on lightning deal recently with free two day shipping, how awesome is that)." in 368 reviews
  • "I plead amazon fans always have absolutely everything I need, I love the variety of products offered to the low costs that can get , longtime use it and do not change the truth about online shopping is concerned" in 266 reviews
  • "You can find anything in the world that you could possibly want on Amazon, and you can also find it at the cheapest price possible. " in 233 reviews
Brian S.
Being a customer of amazon a rarely visit their are some perks and some disadvanatges that a normal point of view will not see.

On the perk side an amazon store savings account. Now your probably saying wait a minute no store is going to give you a savings account when their primary focus is to make you spend. While this is true they still do in a way and may not realize this and your asking how do I use this account right? Step one obtain amazon gift codes which can be obtain in a variety of ways from in grocery stores to legitimate survey sites. Next enter the codes into the gift card balance with a non experation status it will always be there for your purchasing needs.

Next perk using account for giftcards and everything else with no cash needed. What this means is as long as your grand total is lower than your gift card balance select that as a payment option and they will take it out of that and leave you the rest with no credit card required.

Drawbacks a2z policy while ok in some departments not on all in my opinion do not expect to use the return policy on anything in electronics as they will not seem to honor it.

Waiting weather it is customer service if you can reach them to delievery of shipment amazon wait time like the a2z policy has a ton of room for what seems to be much needed improvement.  Overall not the worst and with so many improvements needed far from being the best.
Sandra Z.
Dulles
I use Amazon all the time, and outside of issues with pre-orders (sometime items are oversold and there's no way for them to honor the original order), I find them the best option for my online shopping needs — especially during the times when I’m based overseas or need access to items I’d otherwise be unable to find in my location. The convenience is key. I also love that I can set automatic reorder for important things, like dog food, and know I’ll get my item on time. You definitely have to be careful shopping on Amazon, as anywhere else. Dishonest sellers are also on this platform, trying to raise praises to obscene amounts, overestimating their stock, etc., etc., but I've found that Amazon typically honors purchases and helps with great customer service.
Sammy S.
fort myers
This Christmas I am using amazon to get my fiancé a present this year. This year I am getting him the Chemist’s spice rack. Amazon has an amazing choice of gift selections for anyone. The price of the product isn’t too bad, I don’t know the quality of the product because I haven’t purchased it yet. But I think this gift is gonna be a huge success! I would recommend this to anyone who is nerdy and loves to cook!
Kaylea M.
Pensacola
Okay so sorry to be a negative Nelly, but this is the second time in a row that I’ve received broken items from amazon. A couple months ago I ordered the full Harry Potter movie set and they came scratched and cracked, so I had to return them, and this time I ordered two giraffe shot glasses and they have gotten to me smashed. They send me the items on time but they come damaged so I send them off and wait for my new packages to get to me two weeks after I’ve expected to have them. I’m not very keen to Amazon for the time being.
Robin K.
I have been an Amazon customer for well over 15 years and Amazon Prime customer for probably 10 years. Amazon is my go-to site for subscription items I want delivered on a regular schedule, for example, coffee.

When using Amazon, I always take advantage of reading the reviews prior to purchasing. Amazon has a really well laid-out site and easy to follow when wanting to learn more about a product such as reading reviews, looking at photos or checking out quickly.

I am also a big fan of the "Lists" section. I can build out separate lists, for example: Christmas, home, kids, gifts, baby, home, etc. It is quite handy.

If you are a student, don't forget you can take advantage of the discount you can receive for Amazon Prime. It saves you 50% and can really come in handy during your college years.

I hope this helps anyone who has not tried Amazon!
My go to for reviews of products, price comparisons and purchasing.  I love the app and the website and have  it installed on my laptop, desktop at work, my ipad and my phone.  The site is easy to navigate, they give a portion of the sale to my favorite charity and, with prime, my shipping is free.
Kasie G.
I don't fancy walking into retail stores much and do most of my shopping online. Most times Amazon has the most affordable pricing and since I have prime I get free shipping. Most orders come within 3-5 days and come intact. Most of my pet supplies for my ratties have been bought on Amazon and it makes it so convenient because my local Wal-Mart and pet stores don't have much selection for toys and food!
Alaina M.
Where can one possibly begin when praising Amazon and their amazing services?!! I’ve been using Amazon back when they were only for buying and selling textbooks. I love amazon for literally everything and anything! I’m also a prime member and for $99 a year, it has been paid back ten times over. Between free prime shipping, prime movies, now prime music, I never have to leave the house for anything
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
Who doesn’t love Amazon? Anything and everything you need is in just a couple convenient clicks away! They’re consistently staying on top of their customer service and providing services that improve their customer experience. Their clothing is cute and trendy for women, men and even children. I can even get all my pet supplies and even grocery shopping done here! Five out of five stars!
Judith Lee C.
Anderson
Amazon is my go-to site for everything. As a member of Amazon Prime, it is great to have access to two-day shipping. I have ordered so many things I didn’t know I needed until the last minute and I have never had any issues with shipping going over two days. If you aren’t a member of Amazon Prime, you should be because you’re missing out at convenient shopping in the palm of your hands!
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Which do you like most ? Amazon or EBay ?
Justine U.
Why does amazon give me points to the mega mom badge???
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL
Has anyone had any problems shopping on amazon? I have shopped a few times and I seem to be ok
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
How is the shipping from Amazon? Is it pretty speedy or delayed?
Jackie L.
Has anyone gotten hacked and got stolen from using amazon?