Amazon

by Amazon

#6 in Websites

Amazon

Have you ever considered the many negatives of supporting Amazon?
Why do you support this company?
Anyone interested in reviewing hair fibers on am-azon. I am looking for product testers. Please note that this product is free and you will get $10 bonus too. For more info , Pls join this group "exclusivester" on fa-cebook to get huge range of free products :) Amazon Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisture Shampoo for Normal to Dry Hair Nexxus Emergencée Conditioner for Damaged Hair Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask Kiss NPOP03 Polish Pop Nail Art - Main Street
Start your review of Amazon!
Product Highlights
...that will make the total absolutely zero and Amazon Prime members get free shipping so I am able to try products for free and all I need to do is write an honest review.in reviews
Their customer service is touch and go, if you have a problem I've run into customer service reps who make it seem like they're doing you a favor by addressing your issue.in reviews
Some of the sales are great (got $23 pair of nice shoes on lightning deal recently with free two day shipping, how awesome is that).in reviews
...costs that can get , longtime use it and do not change the truth about online shopping is concernedin reviews
You can find anything in the world that you could possibly want on Amazon, and you can also find it at the cheapest price possible. in reviews
Loveland, CO
Amazon has the monopoly on all my orders where shopping small businesses isn't an option. They usually have a great selection and allow you to compare prices.
Largo, MD
Amazon uploaded by Ronesha W.
I adore my watch band. It’s super chic and trendy. Easy to remove the links to adjust the size. The rhinestones just gleam In the light.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Amazon uploaded by karlie P.
i love amazon, but i hate jeff bezos. i don’t wish to support him, but amazon is so convenient. i love the amazon outlet department, everything there is on sale. love the $10 and under section! must visit it! just search amazon outlet in the amazon search bar.
Naples, FL
Amazon uploaded by Sharon M.
Amazon is so convenient! I am very busy at work all of the time and it is nice to have things delivered to my door instead of searching all over in the store.
Janesville, WI
Amazon uploaded by Megan B.
Amazon is easy and accessible! Can never go wrong and can always find a deal or impulsive buy!
Cochranville, PA
I have always loved amazon. I have prime as well. The price is totally reasonable considering how much you save in shipping. The shipping is quick.
Amazon uploaded by Dro T.
Love Amazon. Very beneficial and useful. They just need to support and pay their employee better.
Texas
1,245 reviews
Thank goodness for Amazon! It’s been a lifesaver being able to older from the comfort of home and have items delivered quickly. Just watch prices as they do fluctuate.
My absolute favorite website. They are literally a godsend. I order everything from here, especially Sephora E-gift cards.
Long Beach, NY
1,728 reviews
Amazon uploaded by Lisa F.
Amazon is definitely an amazing shopping site that sells everything you can think of. I always did some shopping on Amazon but it wasn’t until the Pandemic hit that I was on Amazon constantly. Everything from socks, to coffee to everyday things I didn’t want to risk going out for. Yes the delivery did take a lot longer than usual but that’s a given during a global pandemic. If you want something , Amazon has it 👌

342 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wooster, OH
il y a 3 mois
Has anyone ever ordered fresh seafood or meat from Amazon just wondering what it was like and the quality of the food Amazon ?
Yucaipa, CA
il y a un an
Does anyone kno a good makeup light vanity set up or ring light??
Jillian D. il y a un an
koolorbs makes a trifold makeup vanity mirror that has touch activated lights and 1x/2x/3x mirrors. It’s $25.99 on amazon but it won’t let me post the link