Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil - 90 Softgel Capsules

by Amazing Herbs

Dietary Supplement Natural Source of Essential Fatty Acids Black Seed Oil Capsules 2 Gluten Free Amazing Herbs Premium Cold-Pressed Black Seed Oil is a rich source of essential fatty acids and offers many nutritional benefits for good health* * Omega-3 0.3% Omega-6 58.8% Omega-9 22.5%

Lo han porbado [product:amazing-herbs-black-seed-oil---90-softgel-capsules] ?
Start your review of Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil - 90 Softgel Capsules!
Genesis G.
Lawrence, MA
Este aceite es bueno para la piel en especial para las perosnas que deseamos bajar de peso es milagroso lo recomiendo al 100
Kristie T.
Norlina, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil - 90 Softgel Capsules uploaded by Kristie T.
I have a lot of health issues and don't like being medicated all the time. Someone suggested that I try this black seed oil (liquid form) but I chose to use the capsules. I take two a day on an empty stomach and it's working like a charm. Less prescription medications, weight loss, and even lowered my blood pressure. It's a about $17 and yes I will continue to buy this. Great product!!
LaToya M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil - 90 Softgel Capsules uploaded by LaToya M.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Best natural black seed oil supplement it’s well needed you can find it anywhere. Helps with your immune system and inflammatory response. Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil 90 Softgel Capsules
Ask a question to the Influenster community...