BY AMAZING HERBS

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Dietary Supplement 100% Pure Cold-Pressed Black Seed Oil br Premium Solvent Free 1 Alcohol Free 4 100% Pure Guaranteed! 3 Gluten Free Amazing Herbs Premium Cold-Pressed Black Seed Oil is a rich source of Essential Fatty Acids and offers many nutritional benefits for good health. Contains no preservatives. * Omega-3 0.5% Omega-6 54.1% Omega-9 23.5% see more...

Raquela D.
Belleville, IL
So far so good . The health benefits far outweigh the taste . I chase it with orange juice . So far my energy has been good and my allergies have been out at bae . This stuff is a God Send . I purchase mines from GNC .
Madlenovich Y.
I love black seed oil I usually don't do the whole oil thing but myy God I love it because I feel such a difference especially I don't feel bloated anymore and it just has great health benefits !
Divya S.
This product his many health benefits. I use it mostly for my hair. Helped regrow my hair. Has a strong smell which I don't mind anymore but be sure to use an old t-shirt when using this on your hair
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can I use this for my children? Age 7yrs and 10 month old?

back