BY AMAZING HERBS

Theramune's Premium Black Seed oil (also known as Egyptian Black Cumin oil) is cold-pressed from the Black Seed herb, which contains about 28-35% oil. It is a rich source essential fatty acids which are the building blocks of cells and help the body product Prostaglandin E1. Research shows that Black Seed oil contains more than 100 components, some of which are still unidentified, that work together synergistically. Black Seed Oil's areas of application range from external skin care and to internal use as support for the body's functions. Theramune's Premium Black Seed oil is cold-pressed by at our own cold-press facility in the U.S. using only the highest quality Egyptian Black Cumin seeds and is guaranteed to be 100% pure, fresh, and un-refined. It does not contain any carrier oils or solvents like hexane which are common for imported oils that are generally dark and redish in color. see more...

Stacy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This oil tastes absolutely DISGUSTING, but the amazing health benefits far outweigh the awful taste. I put it in gelatin capsules to take it internally without having to taste it. It's also great topically and has great skin benefits as well!
Kendro T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love LOVE this oil! I heard about Black seed oil before and decided to try it. It works GREAT for my skin and healing scars. Not only can you use it topically, but also internally. Love it!
Charee M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started using black seed oil after further research from articles listed online in addition to several wellness and hair bloggers about the benefits of black seed oil. I have hypertension and is pre-diabetic so I was looking for a natural solution that would help me lower my blood pressure in addition to helping me maintain my blood sugar levels. As instructed I take a half a teaspoon per day in my smoothie in which I've noticed that I feel a lot lighter and I have developed less of an appetite which I did not expect even though I don't eat a lot of junk food I'm often eating less food but I'm also waiting a lot longer time to eat food in which I now have started to try to eat something to maintain my blood sugar levels. I have noticed increased energy throughout the day and I'm not as tired as I normally be without this. In conjunction with turmeric that I normally I've noticed a lot clearer I don't feel less stressed or even miss combobulated in my daily activities in a hectic work schedule as I am a state employee. I then started using this product in my hair and I've noticed that my hair has been able to maintain moisture longer which I'm not really putting on a lot of product in my hair because of the oils that I use and which I use this when consistently in my hair care treatment in and routine. I started using this in a DIY hair or mix in which in combination of several other oils and addition to this oil my hair is able to last a lot longer at least just 5 days. I noticed when I use this as a hot oil treatment, my hair is a lot shinier as lot more moisturize my hair is able to experience. I also apply this oil in the temples of my hair because I do have a hereditary thinning at the front of my edges. I applied the spoil at that spot in which I've noticed that I have hair growing in and it's a lot thicker than normal. I've also noticed that with my hair grow in in those areas though my hair is darker and it does not show a lot of the gray hair. I don't have a lot of gray hair, but what I have appears to be a lot darker than the gray which I like however, I'm not going to be disappointed if the gray hair shows up on my hair. This is absolutely a great product and will continue to use this.

Walmart