BY AMAZING GRASS

Dietary Supplement Eat Grass.  Get Healthy. Essential Green Vegetable Nutrition You Can t Get From a Multi-Vitamin Made with Organic Wheat Grass 1000 mg Each Amazing Grass is the most potent, convenient and affordable way to help achieve your 5 + daily servings of vegetables. Increases and sustains energy naturally Detoxifies and cleanses your body Strengthens immune system Complete "live" food with enzymes and all essential amino acids Natural source of anti-oxidants to help repair damaged cells All vegan and gluten free Per 5 gram serving, Amazing Grass Wheat Grass offers: 2x more dietary fiber than a 5 gram serving of oat bran 2x more iron than a 30 gram serving of fresh spinach Excellent source of beta carotene, riboflavin, vitamins C and K Certified organic by CCOF in accordance with the organic standards of the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture. see more...

Amazing Grass Wheat Grass Tablets
  • "Such a great product if you don't like the taste of wheat grass." in 4 reviews
cham u.
Fantastic!This was my first purchase of wheatgrass but it will remain a standard for all brands going forward.Everyone comments on taste: I personally found it totally acceptable. I drink it in the mornings with filtered water on empty stomach and it tastes just fine. My hubby throws it in his smoothies. With just water it is very soluble, no lumps or anything.In the effort to save money, I ordered a different brand, and I just cannot take that with water only, plus it is very clumpy and you can't dissolve it. It's now being exclusively used by hubby for his smoothies, where he can cover up the taste.That just made me realize how really good this brand is and I'm now saving $ by getting the biggest economy pack. I am a customer for life and willing to pay more because in this case you really get what you pay for.I also like that it's made in USA which makes it more trustworthy that the product is indeed organic.Please indicate below if you found my review helpful.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this! I use this every single morning. It gives me so much energy!:) it tastes amazing when you mix it into a smoothie with other different fruits! I've repurchased this countless times and I will continue to do so
Stephen D.
Paulden, AZ
I really like this stuff. It is a great source of getting necessary green vegetable nutrition. The only downside is that it needs to be refrigerated andI don't get to place it with my other supplements. I always forget to take it. That's not a flaw in the company though. I recommend these.
Emily T.
Old Bridge, NJ
Wheatgrass supplements are incredibly healthy and are great for anti-cancer cells - I take these and think they definitely are worth the investment. Wheatgrass should be incorporated into everyone's diets for a healthy lifestyle.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
I love this stuff. This is the first I have tried wheat grass and what a difference in my energy level. I take it first thing in the a morning and I am good to go! Even my friends wonder why I have so much energy. I say, buy this!
Victoria H.
Bentonville, AR
These things rock! I grind them up and put them in my morning homemade juice (I'll juice up veggies and some fruits). I gave them a B because they can get pricey. But they last quite a while. I highly recommend taking them with juice or a smoothie, the taste is too strong for me with just water.
Joy A.
Warwick, RI
Amazing grass is awesome! I love the wheat grass for me to add in my smoothies- but they make a chocolate one for kids- perfect for those kids who are picky eaters! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!
Jenna L.
You'll notice an energy and mood boost in just a couple hours. they also help with your digestion. I usually have a real bad pollen allergy, and this product totally fixes it.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great product! instant natural energy, decent earthy flavor, and helps with preventing illness or colds. This Stuff works! You can add it to any shake or take it alone.
Jennifer W.
Tallahassee, FL
I love wheat grass! It's amazing and is so good for you. It doesn't take very good on it's own so take it fast or try to incorporate natural wheat grass in your foods!
Marisa H.
Clermont, FL
Seems like an ok price for 200 tablets. Is $18.74 a good price?
Kaitlyn L.
Annapolis, MD
I am curious to know if this gives you energy? I have only ever had the powder and didn't like the gritty feeling while drinking.
Vanessa O.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Can someone tell me what are some of the benefits of this ?
Manasa k.
new Zealand
Is there any discount on the product
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
Are the benefits from these tablets different from taking wheat grass shots?

Vitamin Shoppe