BY AMAZING GRASS #69 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement Eat Grass.  Get Healthy. Essential Green Vegetable Nutrition You Can t Get From a Multi-Vitamin Made with Organic Wheat Grass 1000 mg Each Amazing Grass is the most potent, convenient and affordable way to help achieve your 5 + daily servings of vegetables. Increases and sustains energy naturally Detoxifies and cleanses your body Strengthens immune system Complete "live" food with enzymes and all essential amino acids Natural source of anti-oxidants to help repair damaged cells All vegan and gluten free Per 5 gram serving, Amazing Grass Wheat Grass offers: 2x more dietary fiber than a 5 gram serving of oat bran 2x more iron than a 30 gram serving of fresh spinach Excellent source of beta carotene, riboflavin, vitamins C and K Certified organic by CCOF in accordance with the organic standards of the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture. see more...

• What exactly is this product for I've seen it in certain places but...1 Answers
  • I have never heard of these before but love this brand. What are pe...1 Answers
  • I find the wheatgrass shots to be very bitter. Do...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "Such a great product if you don't like the taste of wheat grass." in 4 reviews
Stephen D.
Stephen D.
Paulden, AZ
I really like this stuff. It is a great source of getting necessary green vegetable nutrition. The only downside is that it needs to be refrigerated andI don't get to place it with my other supplements. I always forget to take it. That's not a flaw in the company though. I recommend these.
Rukhsar M.
Rukhsar M.
Austin, TX
Great product if you don't like the taste of the wheat grass powder because it's just a tablet!
cham u.
cham u.
Fantastic!This was my first purchase of wheatgrass but it will remain a standard for all brands going forward.Everyone comments on taste: I personally found it totally acceptable. I drink it in the mornings with filtered water on empty stomach and it tastes just fine. My hubby throws it in his smoothies. With just water it is very soluble, no lumps or anything.In the effort to save money, I ordered a different brand, and I just cannot take that with water only, plus it is very clumpy and you can't dissolve it. It's now being exclusively used by hubby for his smoothies, where he can cover up the taste.That just made me realize how really good this brand is and I'm now saving $ by getting the biggest economy pack. I am a customer for life and willing to pay more because in this case you really get what you pay for.I also like that it's made in USA which makes it more trustworthy that the product is indeed organic.Please indicate below if you found my review helpful.
Brandy  S.
Brandy S.
Woodstock, IL
This is really good for you and it does not taste as bad as what I thought it was going to be
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Wheat Grass is an amazing thing to add to your diet, especially for those of us who don't eat enough greens throughout the day!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Fitspiration Expert
Great product! instant natural energy, decent earthy flavor, and helps with preventing illness or colds. This Stuff works! You can add it to any shake or take it alone.
Joy A.
Joy A.
Warwick, RI
Amazing grass is awesome! I love the wheat grass for me to add in my smoothies- but they make a chocolate one for kids- perfect for those kids who are picky eaters! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!
Liz C.
Liz C.
Washington , MO
I do agree that this product does what it says it does, but it is pricey!!! The taste is a bit overwhelming. Make sure you have LOTS of water!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Rochester, MI
I tried these and didn't really notice a huge difference....maybe wheatgrass just doesn't work on me
tracy r.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Wheat grass is used for a lot of things. It's a type of young grass in the wheat family. It it sold for a dietary supplement in capsule or liquid even tablet form. People use it in smoothies or even in tea.
Marisa N.
Marisa N.
Clermont, FL
Seems like an ok price for 200 tablets. Is $18.74 a good price?
Tricia G.
Tricia G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
What is the difference between drinking a fresh wheat grass shot and taking this stuff?
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Annapolis, MD
I am curious to know if this gives you energy? I have only ever had the powder and didn't like the gritty feeling while drinking.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Does this work ?
Shay W.
Shay W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do these have a mild taste?