BY AMAZING GRASS

All Natural Drink Powder Gluten Free & Raw USDA Organic Supports body alkalinity Boost energy & immune system Gluten free & vegan Amazing grass is the most potent convenient, and affordable way to help achieve your 5 + daily serving of vegetables. Just One Packet : Increases energy & boosts your immune system Detoxifies & cleanses your body Vegan & gluten free 100% whole leaf wheat grass powder... Not From Juice! Convenient Packets - perfect for people on the go! Athletes, Students, Backpackers, Travelers, Workaholics, Dieters & Commuters. Alkalize & Energize Field grown outdoors through winter Vegan, Gluten Free and Raw Excellent source of beta carotene & vitamin C 25% green vegetable protein 100% whole leaf powder...not from juice! Package made with 100% post consumer paper& printed with soy inks. Please Recycle see more...

• Is this new formulation still gritty?2 Answers
  • For taste would this be best to mix with protein powder, juice, o...7 Answers
  • Does this mix well with smoothies and protein shakes? Does it hav...1 Answers
  • "Yes, I would recommend this product to family and friends." in 2 reviews
  • "Tried using it in smoothies, adding to protein shakes, etc and just didn't like it." in 2 reviews
  • "I add this to my breakfast protein drink and it gives me the natural energy that I need in the morning versus drinking coffee." in 2 reviews
Szandra B.
Smyrna, GA
After working out the best way to drink these (in a small cup of freshly squeezed lemon or orange juice), I'm not ruining my smoothies anymore.
Drink it as a power shot every morning, makes my skin luminous and boosts my energy level.
Reasonably priced.
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
It's great!! It gives you a lot of energy all day long and excellent for digestive support. It has good taste and is chock full of nutrition. I buy it in a grocery store and It met my expectations.
Rochelle M.
I noticed I had increased energy when I was taking this product. This is really good wheat grass powder. Wheat grass is good for so many things and contains a lot of vitamins and minerals.
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
Excellent alternative for having to seek out a juice bar shot everyday, which can also be rather pricey. These packets will give you energy, clean up your insides and detox, supply vitamins and minerals your body needs, and also are excellent for the skin and hair.
Michelle U.
1. They taste better than you will think

2. So healthy for you

3. I usually split up one packet into two servings (I will use half of the packet every morning)

I tried the packets from Whole Foods before purchasing a larger case. I have now decided to go for it! So yummy, and great!
Tyeshia H.
Detroit , MI
Fitspiration Expert
I add the wheatgrass to my smoothies or juice for added benefits and to make sure I'm getting proper nutrients. It's great for hair skin and nails. It makes you feel great! It helps build blood and is a great detoxifier as well
Annie M.
Orange, CA
Doesn't have the best taste or mixing qualities- can still tastes it in a smoothie- but helps to boost my smoothie to a whole new level. I get the energy I'm looking for and it keeps me full until lunch time.
Danielle J.
I haven't actually bought this yet, but I want and need to. I know it probably doesn't have the best taste in the world, but I know it's so healthy for you. I'm going to order some from amazon right now! :)
Sara S.
Sarasota, FL
This is a great boost for any smoothie! It is also the next closest thing to fresh wheat grass. I love the convenience of this product making it great for at home/work!
Christina P.
Fitspiration Expert
I like that these Wheat Grass shots are easy and on the go. I add them to protein shakes and you can't really tell. The product gives you a natural energy.
Sarai L.
For taste would this be best to mix with protein powder, juice, or smoothie. Or is it best mixed with water?
Erin K.
Is this new formulation still gritty?
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
Does this mix well with smoothies and protein shakes? Does it have an overpowering taste?