BY AMAZING GRASS

Dietary Supplement Gluten Free & Raw Essential Green Vegetable Nutrition USDA Organic Value Size 100 Servings Amazing Grass is the most potent, convenient & affordable way to help achieve your 5 + daily servings of vegetables. Increases & sustains energy naturally Detoxifies & cleanses your body High alkalinity helps balance acidic pH levels Strengthens immune system Complete food with enzymes & all essential amino acids Natural source of antioxidants to help repair damaged cells Field grown outdoors through winter Vegan, Gluten Free and Raw Per 8 gram serving, Amazing Grass Wheat Grass offers : A naturally balanced source of Phytonutrients & Carotenoids 2x more dietary fiber than an 8 gram serving of oat bran 2x more iron than a 30 gram serving of fresh spinach Excellent source of folic acid, beta carotene & vitamin C 25% Green veg see more...

• What is the taste like? This looks like a product that I ...2 Answers
  • I've heard that wheat grass really increases your energy....2 Answers
Rachel N.
Kansas City
Review for: Organic Wheat Powder 8.5 oz more...
Ive been using this brand of wheat grass daily for a couple months. Since then I’ve noticed that my skin has gotten clearer/a little brighter. I usually have small breakouts due to stress but it’s been decreased since I started supplementing with this powder. I usually take it in the morning after I’ve had coffee. Usually coffee upsets my stomach but after I drink this I don’t have any issues. It works great in smoothies but I recommend putting in PB or something strongly flavored bc you will be able to taste this still (the taste is not super great).

Also, price. I’ve found this is the most affordable and reliable brand for wheat grass. There are some out there for cheaper but I worry about compromising the quality. I’ve bought this twice now and have seen consistency in both containers I’ve received.

Sometimes people write reviews saying they’re concerned this product contains metals because the powder clings to the plastic cup when you dish it out. This is NOT TRUE. The powder is so fine that friction naturally builds up with transportation causing clumping of the powder to the serving cup. It is completely normal and will come off by gently tapping.

Rukhsar M.
Austin, TX
this product is the bomb i love it so much. i take this every morning and this the best organic wheat grass ever. it helps by getting all your greens in and it balances out with all your nutrition because it has everything healthy in there and i would definitely recommend it.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Organic Wheat Powder 8.5 oz more...
I've never tried this product, but looking forward too. I have heard so many good things about this product, and the amazing things it does for your body. I would really love the opportunity to try this for myself. To see the effect it will have on me.
Amy R.
This is my wheat grass of choice. It took some getting used to but a great way to introduce the texture and flavor was adding it to smoothies, rather than drinking it by itself. I used my Nutribullet to create a great smoothie and added the wheatgrass to make a healthy delicious and green drink!
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
I love this supplemwnt form of getting in Vitamins in my body I rather have this powder than any type of pills or anything else. I take this powder with orange juice it tastes better than with plain water or with coconut water also tates good. It is a Green powder I actually like how it tastes it takes a little while to get used to. I like the fact that it is 100% Organic and Natural and contains no harmful chemicals or artificial colors. I Recommend it 100% they even sell one bottle packets for everyone to try and see if you like it plus there many flavors to try that way you don't have to buy the whole jug until you find the one you like the most. You can also throw it in the blender with your favorite smoothie blend.
Camila L.
Plantation , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was given some of this by a friend to sample; enough for a week. Every morning for a week, I took a shot of this disgusting green liquid. I did experience a little bit of an energy boost, but not enough to warrant buying and drinking this slime every morning.
Elizabeth L.
Weymouth, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Seriously increased my energy and alertness noticeably. As a night shift nurse, it is the only thing that has helped with that, without giving me shakiness, or a post effect crash. It's easy enough to mix with smoothies, but i really don't like the taste unless i mix it with just the right blend of fruit.
Tori D.
College Sta, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff has so many great benefits and I love that it's organic. It taste horrible in my opinion, but if you mix it with orange juice it's good!
Joanna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is great in the morning. It picks me up and a little goes such a long way. It taste terrible but i like the energy it gives me.
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Great brand! Use daily in smoothies. Can barely taste it as greens if mixed with fruit.
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is the taste like? This looks like a product that I would like to try, but I'm nervous that I won't be able to stomach the taste.
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've heard that wheat grass really increases your energy. Has anyone found this to be true when taking wheatgrass regularly?