Amazing Grass Kidz SuperFood Drink Powder uploaded by MariTes R.

BY AMAZING GRASS #93 in Vitamins & Supplements

Made with Organic Green Foods 60 Servings Kidz SuperFood is a nutritional powerhouse that combines 33 rainbow colored fruits and vegetables in a delicious chocolate drink powder. "We ve taken the yuk out of eating vegetables" Contains over 70% certified organic ingredients Whole food source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals Supports a strong immune system All natural... No artificial colors, flavors, fillers or other unnecessary stuff Non Dairy, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO, Vegan Excellent source of Beta Carotene, Thiamin , Vitamin K Good Source of Vitamin C, Iron, Riboflavin , Folic Acid Just one 6 gram serving has the antioxidant equivalent to 3 servings of fruits and vegetables Each serving contains over 1670 mg of whole food fruit and vegetables concentrates. Product of the USA These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Dru see more...

• What does this taste like? Comparison 1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? Is this a meal replacement? I've never give...4 Answers
  • Is this a source of vitamins?3 Answers
Amazing Grass Kidz SuperFood Drink Powder
  • "It's very good for it's purpose, just wish it had a little more sweetness/flavor to make it better tasting! " in 1 review
  • "The chocolate flavor facilities convincing your child that this is a yummy thing to drink. " in 1 review
MariTes R.
My boys love this and as we got hooked on it- decided to get the other ones "the chocolate infusion with added protein" for my active fam to enjoy (safe/ works same). There not as sweet which is great. I try to steer clear as possible wd foods that's no sugar or less sugar added as possible. Diabetes runs in our family- so as a mom/wife I have to be mindful about our food prep. I just have to be playful and creative on how to make these appetizing to my boys. So perfect way to do this is in shakes and smoothies- winner! ūüĎćūüŹľ We don't do cookies or cereal milk for breakfast. But, we do these instead (shakes or smoothies and my boys love it and they are ready for big day at school and work). Active and Healthy Lifestyle begins at home- in your kitchen, in your food! Again, I get them at Whole Foods Market and I always get big ones (when available) for savings. ūüėĄ
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel, CA
We just started using Amazing grass products and our whole family enjoys them. My 4 year old son loves the greens, and now that it comes in a chocolate form, he's gonna love it even more! They also make a great protein powder made of plant protein! It's excellent!
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
My 4 year old love this inside her smoothie! I put almond milk and frozen banana. Great for breakfast on hot summer day or after school snack. The price is fair. Love that this is #vegan I buy mine at my local sprouts usually on sale! Thumbs up from my daughter!
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Fitspiration Expert
I have the chocolate "adult" version. Definitely doesn't taste like chocolate at all, but mixes well in smoothies! Price isn't too bad, better than a lot of the other natural/organic greens. Plus this has a lot better formula than others!
Melissa T.
La Mirada, CA
I love this superfoods! Thanks to atop from an awesome clerk at Sprouts I use a chocolate protein powder and bananas and my kids don't even k is I'm pumping them full of goodness. No chalky chunks in the smoothie. It's amazing!
Joanna F.
This is full of great stuff, but my kiddo didn't like the taste, so I hide it in smoothies. I use it too because to me it tastes great. It's not sweet, but it's so good for you.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Fitspiration Expert
My picky 6 year old love this. It smells awful to me. But he thinks it's chocolate milk. It's a great way to sneak in the fruits and veggies that he isn't getting. Great company, get on their mailing list and get notified when they have specials. Can buy at Whole Foods, online from them or Vitacost.
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
I bought on Amazon after seeing a friend post about it on a social media site. I am so glad that I did. I had been looking for a dairy free daily greens option and this is perfect. The chocolate flavor goes great with my vanilla milk. You do have to mix it very well or you will still have little clumps in it. I usually just drink it quickly and go. I can tell a difference in my energy levels and feel better knowing that I'm putting something healthy into my body. I cannot wait to try more of the Amazing Grass products.
Jenn R.
Pflugerville, TX
I am an adult, but I am a huge fan of this drink! I appreciate it because it doesn't have added herbs like ginseng. I add it to vanilla almond milk, shake it up, and it tastes like chocolate milk, albeit a HEALTHY chocolate milk! It's full of lots of superfoods and healthy, necessary vitamins & minerals. Thankful that it is gluten & dairy free, and not supersweet.
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
LOVE! Really all I should have to say. I have had every flavor and I love them all! Some days I just don't have time or desire to eat like I should and this stuff is a perfect filler for those days! No gritty flavor, none of that icky chalky flavor...
Stephanie C.
Clinton, MA
How does this taste?
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
Where can I buy this? Is this a meal replacement? I've never given my kid anything like this and I just can't get him to eat right.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Fitspiration Expert
Is this really safe for kids?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Is this a source of vitamins?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
What does this taste like? Comparison