Amazing Grass Kidz SuperFood Drink Powder uploaded by MariTes R.

BY AMAZING GRASS #97 in Vitamins & Supplements

Made with Organic Green Foods 60 Servings Kidz SuperFood is a nutritional powerhouse that combines 33 rainbow colored fruits and vegetables in a delicious chocolate drink powder. "We ve taken the yuk out of eating vegetables" Contains over 70% certified organic ingredients Whole food source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals Supports a strong immune system All natural... No artificial colors, flavors, fillers or other unnecessary stuff Non Dairy, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO, Vegan Excellent source of Beta Carotene, Thiamin , Vitamin K Good Source of Vitamin C, Iron, Riboflavin , Folic Acid Just one 6 gram serving has the antioxidant equivalent to 3 servings of fruits and vegetables Each serving contains over 1670 mg of whole food fruit and vegetables concentrates. Product of the USA These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Dru see more...

Amazing Grass Kidz SuperFood Drink Powder
  • "It's very good for it's purpose, just wish it had a little more sweetness/flavor to make it better tasting! " in 1 review
  • "The chocolate flavor facilities convincing your child that this is a yummy thing to drink. " in 1 review
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My picky 6 year old love this. It smells awful to me. But he thinks it's chocolate milk. It's a great way to sneak in the fruits and veggies that he isn't getting. Great company, get on their mailing list and get notified when they have specials. Can buy at Whole Foods, online from them or Vitacost.
MariTes R.
My boys love this and as we got hooked on it- decided to get the other ones "the chocolate infusion with added protein" for my active fam to enjoy (safe/ works same). There not as sweet which is great. I try to steer clear as possible wd foods that's no sugar or less sugar added as possible. Diabetes runs in our family- so as a mom/wife I have to be mindful about our food prep. I just have to be playful and creative on how to make these appetizing to my boys. So perfect way to do this is in shakes and smoothies- winner! ūüĎćūüŹľ We don't do cookies or cereal milk for breakfast. But, we do these instead (shakes or smoothies and my boys love it and they are ready for big day at school and work). Active and Healthy Lifestyle begins at home- in your kitchen, in your food! Again, I get them at Whole Foods Market and I always get big ones (when available) for savings. ūüėĄ
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
I bought on Amazon after seeing a friend post about it on a social media site. I am so glad that I did. I had been looking for a dairy free daily greens option and this is perfect. The chocolate flavor goes great with my vanilla milk. You do have to mix it very well or you will still have little clumps in it. I usually just drink it quickly and go. I can tell a difference in my energy levels and feel better knowing that I'm putting something healthy into my body. I cannot wait to try more of the Amazing Grass products.
Jenn R.
Pflugerville, TX
I am an adult, but I am a huge fan of this drink! I appreciate it because it doesn't have added herbs like ginseng. I add it to vanilla almond milk, shake it up, and it tastes like chocolate milk, albeit a HEALTHY chocolate milk! It's full of lots of superfoods and healthy, necessary vitamins & minerals. Thankful that it is gluten & dairy free, and not supersweet.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
My kids hated it. The taste was more like grass flavor. I was thinking this would be a great drink when we were running late on school days. But all four of them and my husband said it was horrible. I read up on online and it sounded like such a great product. I paid $25 plus shipping and no one likes it..
Melissa T.
La Mirada, CA
I love this superfoods! Thanks to atop from an awesome clerk at Sprouts I use a chocolate protein powder and bananas and my kids don't even k is I'm pumping them full of goodness. No chalky chunks in the smoothie. It's amazing!
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
We just started using Amazing grass products and our whole family enjoys them. My 4 year old son loves the greens, and now that it comes in a chocolate form, he's gonna love it even more! They also make a great protein powder made of plant protein! It's excellent!
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have the chocolate "adult" version. Definitely doesn't taste like chocolate at all, but mixes well in smoothies! Price isn't too bad, better than a lot of the other natural/organic greens. Plus this has a lot better formula than others!
Holly B.
I bought the chocolate ones in hopes to add extra veggies into my sons diet! He likes it, but doesn't LOVE it so I usually mix it with vanilla soymilk to give it a little more sweetness. It's very good for it's purpose, just wish it had a little more sweetness/flavor to make it better tasting!
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA
From an adult perspective this tastes relatively good knowing what's inside of it. From a kid perspective I can see how it's not quite sweet enough for a child or young adult to make it their go-to item. It does mix well in shakes, malts, milk, and smoothies though.
Stephanie C.
Clinton, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How does this taste?
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
Where can I buy this? Is this a meal replacement? I've never given my kid anything like this and I just can't get him to eat right.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
Is this really safe for kids?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Is this a source of vitamins?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
What does this taste like? Comparison