HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionAmazing Grass
Green Superfood Vegan Powder - Chocolate - 85oz

Amazing Grass Green Superfood Vegan Powder - Chocolate - 8.5oz

by Amazing Grass

Who says getting your fruits and vegetables can't taste good? With Amazing Grass Green Superfood - Chocolate, getting your daily servings of fruit and servings of vegetables is delicious. A full spectrum blend of alkalizing green superfoods, fruits and support herbs unite with organic acai, maca and cacao to provide a powerful dose of whole food nutrition with a delicious dark chocolate taste. Complete with pre + probiotics and digestive enzymes to ensure rapid nutrient absorption and healthy digestion. This product is vegan, gluten free, non-GMO and kosher.

Has anyone used this before? I don’t tend to eat enough fruits and veggies. I saw this has 2 servings and was curious if anyone felt better using it or if it helped with any issues y’all were having? Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder Original
Does anyone have a morning drink routine? I’m really in to making a lemon water, then mixing up a separate drink of greens powder, and then finally making a cup of coffee. It’s really jumpstarted my morning. [product:amazing-grass-green-superfood-drink-powder-chocolate]
I've been thinking about adding a green powder to my diet. How's the taste of this one?
Start your review of Amazing Grass Green Superfood Vegan Powder - Chocolate - 8.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Stacy T.
Gladstone, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these super greens. I started taking them in July. I mix them with my Keto Coffee every morning. I feel great and I no longer have swelling in my hands and ankles. I do recommend them but if you Have any underlying medical conditions Make sure to just double check with your doctor. Like I said I mix them with my keto coffee and the taste isn’t horrible at all and eventually you just get used to it and it’s like your every day routine.
Elle N.
Pasadena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this superfood chocolate flavored powder in my smoothie every day. For the amount needed per serving, it’s a great price point. It tastes great, and doesn’t make me bloated. I will continue to repurchase for the foreseeable future.
Tisa S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love mixing this greens mix in my daily smoothies. It's filled with great antioxidants. I have bought the tub of it as shown and also the individual packets which are great for travel or work. I love the sweet berry flavor. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to be health conscious without sacrificing flavor!!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Since going vegan, I'm always worried about getting the proper nutrients worked in to my diet. I got this incredible superfood powder at Whole Foods for $20 on sale, and I have it every morning, either in a glass of almond milk or worked into a smoothie. Does it taste like chocolate milk? No. It does taste like it's good for you, but there is a pleasant chocolate taste present as well. I find that I have more energy in the morning, even with less sleep,so I definitely think the powder is doing its job.
Rebekah W.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like that it has a ton of nutrients, but I just can’t get over the plant taste of it. I wish the chocolate did a better job of masking the grassy taste.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am a huge fan of the Amazing Grass brand and this product does not fall short on their list of successes. In fact, I almost prefer this one to their more fruit flavored greens options solely for the fact that it mixes with more things. Yes, you read that right. A scoop of this in a a chocolate protein shake? Undetectable. A scoop in a vanilla shake with some nuts and berries? Slight chocolate hint with all the green goodness. It's truly a versatile flavor option and an incredibly easy and cost effective way to ensure you're getting the daily nutrients in an easy-to-stomach way.
karen P.
Austin , TX
Yum yum yum, I love this stuff! The chocolate flavor is awesome and mixes well into many different things; smoothies, yogurt, almond milk etc. I've tried so many different greens and this is by far one of my favorite tasting ones. The price is on par with others and it's packed full of healthy goodness! I LOVE this product!
Kim R.
York, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my first time trying the Amazing Grass. I read about it in Woman's World magazine. A Biggest Loser contestant drinks this in the morning. I mixed it with some Almond Milk, and to my surprise, it tasted good. Overall, I am really satisfied with the product. Would definately commend it to family and friends.
Dawn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tastes superior and this amazing grass green superfood drink powder is really good for you. Full of nutrition.
Karen K.
Hesperia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm a vegetarian so I realized I felt weak when I would go to the gym. I bought this after a friend recommended it and I love it!