BY AMAZING GRASS

Dietary Supplement Twenty Five Billion Probiotics Gluten Free & Vegan USDA Organic On our family run farm in the middle of Kansa we ve devoted hundreds of acres to growing the most nutrient dense cereal grasses on the face of the Earth. Building on this foundation we ve added some of the most functional food sources available from land, fresh water  and the sea. A blend of AFA s, spirulina, chlorella and sea vegetables from the coast of Maine, like kelp and sea lettuce.Offering an array of free radical fighting plants and herbs, each ingredient in Raw Reserve is completely raw, vegan and of the highest quality.* Plus, each serving contains over 25 billion live probiotics at the time of bottling. Nothing short of Amazing, Raw Reserve is our testament to the incredible power of nutrition. To You and Yours, -Amazing Grass *These statements have not been evaluated by the Fo see more...

Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Raw Reserve, 8.5 oz
  • "i have a family that is very anti healthy and only wants to eat what taste great so this is a great way to sneak in some goodness with out the kids having a fit!" in 2 reviews
  • "Its a little bit grainy and a little grassy but you get used to it." in 2 reviews
  • "It also helps with immunity I find as I didn't get sick while using it." in 1 review
  • "When you mix it with apple or orange juice you literally feel like your drinking a dreamsicle." in 1 review
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I would still give this a high rating even though the taste isn't the most amazing. This is a superfood with lots of greens in it. it isn't supposed to taste super sweet or amazing. It's supposed to taste natural and earthy. I have made a habit of picking healthy items for myself regardless of taste so for me taste doesn't both me. I actually begin to like it. Aside from that, this stuff is awesome! I bought a bunch of packets of different flavors from this brand and find them all great! The energy you feel just from this one supplement is noticeable. It also helps with immunity I find as I didn't get sick while using it. Whenever these are on sale I will pick them up because the average American, including myself, does not get enough vitamins and minerals and greens from their food.
Adrienne M.
Durham, NC
I got this product from The Vitamin Shoppe. I used this when they didn't have the mixed greens one. I the smell isn't great but I love that you still get the nutrients from the wheat grass and barely. However, you the smell disappears if you mix it in a smoothie with fruits, which I usually do. The price is reasonable compared to the the products on the market similar to this. You get around 30 servings in a container.
Jessica T.
This is my favorite super greens powder. It tastes great to me. I always add it to my juices or smoothies. I feel great after drinking it and after months of using it my tummy bloating has gone away, thus leaving my clothes fitting better. It curbs all my sweet cravings. I've sneaked it into my husbands smoothies and he now loves it.
Megan S.
Austin, TX
I won a free full size version of this item while I was working at my previous job. If you are familiar with vitamineral, this is pretty close to the same idea. I wouldn't say that I prefer this one over Vitamineral, but it is good and does the job for sure.
Carly L.
Besides the berry flavor this is my favorite. When you mix it with apple or orange juice you literally feel like your drinking a dreamsicle. So healthy and good first thing in the morning. I feel the effects right away. Love this product line
Holly B.
Great product to get your greens in! I add it to my morning smoothies, or milk. It does have a grassy taste, but it's to be expected, and turned out better than I expected. A little pricier than I would like, but I would still recommend.
Alexandra P.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried this at Vitamin Shop and whatever they mixed it with made it taste great so I bought it. When I used it I put it in my morning smoothie with bananas and frozen fruit. It didn't make an awful difference in the taste but it sure did go quickly. Was about 30 uses. Not sure if it did me any good or not.
Nicki G.
Seattle, WA
I really do seem to feel healtheir when I drink this. Its a little bit grainy and a little grassy but you get used to it. I just recently bought the chocolate version because I had a sample size of it and liked it better. For an extra kick, mix with a little water and the rest vanilla almond milk. Super good!
Jessica D.
Safety Harbor, FL
I tasted this at my local whole foods and it could have gagged a maget! I love the idea of this product, especially since I am afraid to swallow vitamins but the flavor needs to be worked on.
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
I love all the natural ingredients this product has. Would add it to my morning smoothies to get extra natural benefits. However, the flavor can be overwhelming, so I would only add a teaspon to balance out the flavor.
Piret R.