Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Original, Box of 15 Individual Servings, 0.28 Ounces uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY AMAZING GRASS

Amazing Grass Green SuperFood is a perfect blend of alkalizing greens, antioxidant rich whole food fruits and vegetables, immune boosting support herbs, and friendly pre & probiotics. Our powder mixes so easily with water; you'll wonder how essential green nutrition could taste this good.A delicious drink powder to help you achieve your recommended 5 to 9 daily servings of fruits and vegetables Probiotics and Enzymes to aid digestion Complete raw food with powerful antioxidants Alkaline green plant foods balance acidic pH levels Contains 70% Organic ingredients see more...

Angela T.
Amazing grass superfood is just that... Amazing. this packet is full of essential greens that most people do not consume on a regular basis. I am not the cleanest eater so this is perfect for me. I find the taste of the original to be the most tolerable of even the flavored ones. The taste is a tad bitter at first, as you are consuming ingredients such as wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa, spirulina, spinach, chlorella and broccoli. Ive gotten accustomed to the taste an take mine with only water. This can easily be added to smoothies though. My skin and energy levels have never been better.
Valerie T.
Can't say this tastes very good, but I feel so much better when I have a serving of this a day! My sugar cravings go down and I feel more energetic. I definitely "feel healthy" after chugging one of these down. Just wish they could taste better.
kelly l.
Byron, GA
I use this when making my smoothies! I love it! It gives me a boost of energy throughout the day! The taste is surprisingly better than I expected it to be! I would highly recommend this product to my friends and family!
Louise P.
Grand Rapids , MI
This is great for travel or to carry in your purse. This is much more cost effective than buying a green juice on the go. This is the same great product found in the larger canisters and u will buy again!
Leila E.
I'm reading the reviews on this and it's funny because I use this on my plants as food for the plants haha I don't why people are eating this so terrible.
kieley p.
Salt Lake City, UT
I use this in all of my green smoothies and I love it! I am confident in this product and I know it is genuinely good for me!
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE THIS BRAND! This is one of my favorite ways to get all the superfoods I need. The travel size packets are perfect if you are busy. They usually have a trial packet on vitacost with 10 different flavors you can try before purchasing the big container. Great healthy product! LOVE IT!
Amy H.
Lacey , WA
Great product. I think this compares to itworks greens. I mix mine with orange juice to drink. I have taken them for over 6 months and as a whole I feel healthier.
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
I love this product. I love these single doses which are good to get nutrients on the go. The taste is very good and it's not grainy.
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
Great product feel like you get needed nutrition I'm vegetarian so I usually put in smoothies w other vitamins
Imalay G.
Homestead, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
How is this ?
Nhu D.
Anaheim , CA
How is the texture when just mixed with water? Is it gritty?
Heather C.
SAN CLEMENTE, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
How's the taste?
Gladys Tatiana T.
Santiango de Cali, valle del cauca
Can I get this in Walmart?