BY AMAZING GRASS

Alkalizing & Energizing, Raw Plant-Based Nutrition see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Samantha T.
Plainview, TX
I have been using the chocolate flavor but have recently switched to this one. I think it goes better with the earthly flavor than the chocolate does. I would like if it mixed a little better though, there seems to be a lot of the grainy powder left after I've finished it.
Lori K.
Bardstown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like Amazing Grass products. You get the greens you need in a small amount of their product. This one is supposed to taste like orange dreamsicle, but don't get your hopes up if you expect to drink it with water alone and get a fabulous drink. You're still going to get the greens-grassy taste like all the others, just not as potent. I don't mind the grassy taste since I use it to put in smoothies.
Megan S.
Austin, TX
I enjoy this powder in a smoothie. Frozen bananas, a scoop or two of this powder, orange juice and blend until creamy. Seriously if you put a decent amount inside of a smoothie, you will be convinced this is orange creme. I can taste the grass but I enjoy the flavor of earth so I am biased. I would recommend this to someone who doesn't eat many greens and is a sugar person.
Jackie B.
Willow Spring, NC
I've tried the creamsicle powder, the wheatgrass tablets and the kids chocolate powder. I can tell a difference in my energy levels and overall wellbeing when I use this product. It has more like a hint of creamsicle but if you just chug it quickly, it's not terrible. Mixing it with juice would probably make the experience more enjoyable but I feel like it defeats the whole purpose unless of course you are adding it to a fresh pressed juice.
Delaney V.
Harrodsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I thought I would try this before I decided to make another purchase of zija, seeing how this was much cheaper. It has that grassy taste zija does and gives you a ton of energy. The only thing I wish is that it got rid of the arthritis pain in my left knee like zija does. But definitely a good product
Ashley G.
Hartwell
To begin with I love this brand! But so far Orange Dreamsicle is my favorite flavor by them. These are packed with a TON on vitamins and is a good alternative for people who are not good with pills or want it to be quickly digested/absorbed. These also are all organic which is a definite plus!
Bethany R.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for that breakfast replacement and tastes amazing . A must when you don't have the time to eat