Amazing Grass Green Superfood Energy Drink Powder Watermelon - 7.4 oz - Vegan uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY AMAZING GRASS

Enjoy the cool, crisp taste of watermelon with a blast of natural, plant-based energy. Watermelon Green Superfood Energy is a powerful blend of nutritious greens, phytonutrient packed fruits and veggies, digestive enzymes and probiotics with a delicious, cool twist. Each serving provides a powerful dose of whole food nutrition and 85 mg of plant-based caffeine equal to a small cup of coffee. Supports overall health and wellness Supports healthy immune and detoxification functions Includes a probiotic and enzyme blend to support digestive health Helps achieve recommended daily servings of fruits and veggies The Amazing Story Amazing Grass cereal grasses are grown & harvested on our family farm in Kansas. Our dedication to the finest & Raw ingredients keeps the best of what Mother Nature has perfected. In the end making others Happy makes us Happy People. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE amazing grass brand and have been using this product for almost 6 months. I havent had a cup of coffee since I discovered this product. I first starting with the lemon lime flavor and just started with the watermelon flavor. I think I like the lemon lime a little bit more but both are excellent. Great source of fruits and veggies. Way healthier then other brands in store.
Sheila N.
I LOVE this stuff! No more reaching for coffee in the afternoons. It really does give you energy and overall just make you feel good throughout the day. I like drinking around 2-3pm when I would feel sluggish. Or first thing in the morning.
Sara  T.
I love having a simple green drink available anytime. The taste took a little getting used to, not sweet but not bitter. If you like it sweet add a drop of liquid stevia. It tastes better to me with really cold water. I have it at work for an afternoon pick up and especially good for those days I don't get all my veggies.