BY AMAZING GRASS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Enjoy the cool, crisp taste of watermelon with a blast of natural, plant-based energy. Watermelon Green SuperFood Energy is a powerful blend of nutritious greens, phytonutrient packed fruits and veggies, digestive enzymes and probiotics with a delicious, cool twist. Each serving provides a powerful dose of whole food nutrition & 85 mg of plant-based caffeine equal to a small cup of coffee. Supports overall health and wellness Supports healthy immune and detoxification functions Includes a probiotic and enzyme blend to support digestive health Helps achieve recommended daily servings of fruits and veggies. The Amazing STORYAmazing Grass Cereal Grasses are grown & harvested on the Amazing Grass Family Farm in Kansas. Amazing Grass' dedication to the finest & RAW ingredients keeps the best of what Mother Nature has perfected. In the end, making others Happy, makes Amazing Grass Happy People. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
Nikita P.
Lake Oswego, OR
My Lawd! I actually bought this originally 'cause it was like 80% off at New Seasons so I thought I'd try it. I instantly fell in love. It's my daily morning staple now, and it's been almost 2 years.
It's ridiculously healthy. Actually tastes REALLY good. It provides good, clean, natural healthy energy with 0 crash. It's mega affordable, especially when you buy the big bulk 100 serving ones like on Amazon, lasts almost 2 months... And I saw an improvement in my skin (more glowy, less acne..), and my overall energy level and health, just within 1 week of starting daily use of this stuff. I recommend it to all my friends, I really love this stuff. It's the best flavor by FAR from this brand and the only superfood powder that ever made even a slight overall improvement to my health <3 <3 10/10 BUY IT
P.s. Amazing grass, Sponsor me, I LOVE YOU GUYS