Amazing Grass - Green SuperFood Energy Drink Powder Lemon Lime - 15 Packets uploaded by Elizabeth D.Amazing Grass - Green SuperFood Energy Drink Powder Lemon Lime - 15 Packets uploaded by Leah P.Amazing Grass - Green SuperFood Energy Drink Powder Lemon Lime - 15 Packets uploaded by Johannah S.

BY AMAZING GRASS

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Green SuperFood Energy Packets by Amazing Grass 15 Packet Green SuperFood Energy Our Green SuperFood just got an added kick of energy. Featuring Yerba Mate from Guayaki and organic Matcha green tea. These plant ingredients are loaded with polyphenols that support energy vitality and clarity. Blended to perfection in a delicious tasting lemon lime powder that mixes well with juice water or your favorite beverage. One serving gives you the antioxidant equivalent of 7 servings of fruits and vegetables and helps you hit your daily quota. A full spectrum of alkalizing green superfoods antioxidant rich fruits and support herbs unite with Acai and Maca to provide a powerful dose of whole food nutrition along with that extra energy kick. Complete with pre probiotics and digestive enzymes to ensure rapid nutrient absorption and healthy digestion. Green SuperFood Energy All natural and organic ingredients include organic wheat grass organic barley grass organic alfalfa organic spirulina organic see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
This is my all time favorite product from Amazing Grass. I started using it in January and have re purchased it a few times. I havent had a cup of coffee since I tried this product! Great source of fruits and veggies as well as caffeine. All natural which makes it even better! RUN! DONT WALK TOWARDS THIS ITEM! its AMAZING!!!!!
Shana P.
These gave me energy like the packet said it should, but  the tase I didn't care for.  It was like drinking grass and I finished it by doing shots of it so I didn't have to taste it.
Leah P.
These are so cool if you need that extra boost of energy but in a natural way. I'll have one of these every other day because I am going to school so I need that boost of energy. I'll definitely buy this again.
Johannah S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My favorite great in smoothies. This great for post workout. It has nice taste I like this in juice. You have mixed it very well though.
Brittany W.
Not a fan. Freshly pressed green juice is 100x better. I tired this first and was afraid to try any other "green" drinks.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
It is healthy to drink just need to add with smoothies with lots of fruit in it and you will never know it is there
Elizabeth B.
I love this with a complete passion and i don't not even why if i usually hate anything with strawberries
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Tolerable in smoothies buried with pineapple, kale, and strawberries. Otherwise EW
Dneika T.
Perth, Australia
Only way I could drink it was with it disguised as a different drink. I tried it with watermelon smoothie, otherwise I couldn't drink it.

back