BY AMAZING GRASS

Dietary Supplement The Original SuperFood Made with Organic Green Foods Gluten Free Raw 1 Supports Overall Health and Wellness* 3 Supports Alkaline Balance Healthy Immune function* 5 Includes a Probiotic and Enzyme Blend to Support Digestive Health* 4 Helps You Achieve Your 5 to 9 Daily Servings of Fruits and Vegetables* Straight from the farm, Amazing Grass Green SuperFood is a combination of nature s most nourishing, cleansing and potent superfoods* Packed full of alkalizing greens, antioxidant rich rich fruits and supports herbs, every serving provides a powerful dose of whole food nutrition* With more green per gram than the other guys, our Green SuperFood delivers nutrition your body needs with a refreshing flavor you ll love. Our Story br Amazing Grass is grown and harvested in the good ol United States of America, on a family-run farm, in Kansas to be exa see more...

Buy on Puritan...
  • "I add this to my shakes in the mornings and it tastes pretty good and not only that its healthy!!!" in 1 review
  • "It seems to be very high quality after I came home and did a lot of research on it." in 1 review
Ane K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got a sample from my subscription box and oh my god. This probably is the worst thing my tasting buds have ever tasted, super gross and smells bad as well. The packaging is even hideous, i would never recommend this not even to my worst enemy.
Casey M.
Rockwood, MI
My husband and I use this product daily. We have tried multiple flavors with many different combonations, all have been very good. I suggest trying it in a smoothie or with coconut water, my husband drinks the Lemon/Lime flavor with just water. The Meal Replacer varieties are good as well.
Crystal q.
LOVE!! I have been drinking this brand for such a long time I honestly do not know when i started to drink this. recently they came up with a new formula and i am super in love with it. it is less grainy as the last one and because of that much easierr to drink.
Liz S.
Chattanooga, TN
I tried this once when a rep for the company had a table set up in our Whole Foods. It was really good. Not quite as chalky as a lot of other powders can tend to be. It seems to be very high quality after I came home and did a lot of research on it.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not notice much of a difference when I started taking this drink. It made me gassy, it was gritty, and I am not a fan of the flavor. Definitely would not recommend.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I got a sample of this from their website and now I'm saying thank goodness I didn't have to pay for it. It smells like guinea pig or rabbit food and looked disgusting too. Will never buy this!
Cynthia  H.
I love to add this to my smoothies especially when I'm traveling! I've spoken directly to the company and researched their product line...love it!
Dani R.
Surprsingly good flavor, relatively speaking! I like this product better than any other I've tried. I wish more local stores carried it!
Vanessa L.
Asheville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love adding this mix to smoothies or just mixing it with apple juice! It makes it really easy to get your daily source of greens.
mckinley L.
North branch, MN
I love the concept of the product, but hate the product itself. It tastes disgusting and it is really hard to disguise the taste.
Addie V.
Aliceville, AL
Is this worth the price?
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Please answer!!!! Were can I purchase this?