Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder Original uploaded by Marcus W.Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder Original uploaded by Jerrica G.Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder Original uploaded by MariTes R.

BY AMAZING GRASS

Original Green SuperFood is a powerful blend of nutritious greens, phytonutrient-packed fruits, veggies and cereal grasses, digestive enzymes and probiotics which increase energy, promotes detoxification and boosts your immune system.

• HEALTH & WELLNESS | SUPPORT OVERALL HEALTH AND IMMUNITY*

• I've been looking for a good green powder that isn't goin...2 Answers
  • "I feel so much better after beginning using it a few weeks ago!" in 1 review
  • "Would highly recommend this to others. " in 1 review
Sherry E.
A great low calorie way to get your veggies in. I started drinking this as part of an attempt to loose weight. I’ve lost 10 lbs by drinking this 2-3 times a day. I add 1-2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar which really enhances the flavor and is also good for weight loss.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I drink my green superfood every single day and andighly recommend drinking it to others because its so good for you! The taste really isnt that bad, but if you have a problem with it, you can try it with coconut water! I do wish it had a higher protein intake but other than that I love it. I go through it really fast that I ended up getting a subscription on Amazon and they send it to me every two months.
kirstie m.
I purchased this powder at sprouts, and I would recommend keeping an eye out for it there because that grocery store often has a buy one get one free deal. The taste of this product is not great but you can easily slip it into a smoothie.
Leslie B.
Evanston, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I drink a scoop of this a day and like that it helps me get my greens & their related nutrients. I started with adding a scoop to water in an Amazing Grass blender bottle, as recommended- but I really had trouble with this. The powder never really mixed well and I’d have clumps of it. The taste was also not great (especially with it being so clumpy!). Now I add it into smoothies and am enjoying it much more.
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The taste of this alone with just milk or water is unbearable, it’s very grassy tasting. It’s best when added into a smoothie or some kind of overpowering drink because it’s very hard to overpower the taste of this. It has a thick consistency when mixed.
Rebecca C.
Daniel Island, SC
I love this product! It is an easy way to get my greens in and I love that I can trust the ingredients! The taste is not good on its own, but mixed with some berries or other fruits and it is perfect!! I’d love to try baking/cooking with it!
Trenasia B.
Scranton, PA
This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE supplement. It’s perfect for a safe, daily detox. It’s chemical free and it tastes like a light tea. I get mine from Whole Foods. It lasts about a month and you use one scoop a day in any kind of beverage. Make sure to drink plenty of water while detoxing.
Florinda E.
Chester, NY
This product is INCREDIBLE. I just discovered it. Its super yummy and packed with probiotics and greens! I’ve been using a scoop in my extra large water bottle and drinking it during fasting cardio!!! I feel amazing using this product.
Michelle M.
This is a great product, and I love this company. I was able to purchase my Amazing Grass products, including my Green Superfood, online. Customer service was amazing- super helpful! I have not come across a product yet by Amazing Grass that I haven't liked, this product being my favorite so far. I was able to receive samples of a few of these products before purchasing anything-- which was REALLY helpful, and helped me get a feel for what I was spending my money on. The Amazing Grass products are affordable, you always come away knowing that your money was well spent- especially for the quality of the product in comparison to other brands with similar products. I feel ten times better, healthier, since I starting drinking these shakes, with 20g of protein and 2 servings of fruits and veggies per shake---I feel like a completely different person. I would recommend trying this product, or any of the Amazing Grass products- you wont be disappointed.
Kathleen G.
Parkersburg, WV
I love this product! Ive seen a lot of people on youtube put this into their smoothies, and they rave about it! So I finally gave it a try! Its awesome! I haven't tried it by itself yet, because Im a sissy to straight veggie drinks, but I do add it to my smoothies and I can't even tell its in their! What I can tell is How amazing the effects are! My skin looks so much better. Bright and no breakouts! I have energy throughout the day that I didn't have before! I also have beat my Plateau of weightless! I will never stop using this product or this brand! :)
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How is the taste.!? Does it come unflavored to mix with my own drinks.?
Sandi C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Where's the best place to purchase this?
Tiffany R.
Winston Salem, NC
I've been looking for a good green powder that isn't going to break the bank. Also looking for one with probiotics if I could find it. Other than helping boost energy, how else would this benefit me?
Kelly B.
Lake Katrine, NY
I'm interested in adding this to my morning smoothie. I tend to use a combination of spinach, fruit and almond milk. Does this powder tend to add a lot of thickness to smoothies?
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I purchased a different brand of superfood in the past and it tastes bad and I didn't notice a difference. What have your experiences been with this product? Would you recommend?