Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder Original uploaded by MariTes R.Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder Original uploaded by Jerrica G.

BY AMAZING GRASS #39 in Vitamins & Supplements

Original Green SuperFood is a powerful blend of nutritious greens, phytonutrient-packed fruits, veggies and cereal grasses, digestive enzymes and probiotics which increase energy, promotes detoxification and boosts your immune system.

• HEALTH & WELLNESS | SUPPORT OVERALL HEALTH AND IMMUNITY*
  • DIGESTION | AIDS NATURAL DIGESTIVE FUNCTION*
  • ALKALINITY | NATURALLY BALANCES AND INCREASES ALKALINITY*

• I purchased a different brand of superfood in the... Be the first to answer!
  • I have heard a lot of good thing about superfood, however i am wo...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good green powder that isn't going to bre...2 Answers
  • "Would highly recommend this to others. " in 1 review
  • "I feel so much better after beginning using it a few weeks ago!" in 1 review
MariTes R.
Here's another essential to my home- juicing shakes and smoothies.... The name itself "Amazing Grass" is amazing! We have the whole line of their products only because it's that good. I love it! My boys love it! It's perfect in our active and healthy lifestyle. #nourish #nurture #recover 🍃 Very natural, raw and organic which is I am all about. I get mine at Whole Foods Market. Attached is a pics of the green juice I made. 😄
Sarah G.
LINCOLN, NE
After getting past the initial gritty taste (I drink mine with just water), I really like this product! It has made me feel pretty energetic and seems to have helped my skin/overall appearance! I typically buy this on Amazon or from stores like Target or Walmart. The ibotta app currently has a 5 dollar rebate for it, so it's made it very affordable.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
Great product, wonderful ingredients. Easy to find. Moderately priced. If I chug it then it's no issue with taste...admittedly it is a tad gross to drink at first, but you get used to it and it "feels" good to have it...so I keep coming back to it!
Angela H.
The taste is horrible.. Even the smell makes me want to gag sometimes! I add it to my smoothies but you can still taste it! Make sure if you have a smoothy on the go you don't forget the cup in your car! It was gross!
Melissa B.
So good! This Product made me feel great.Its worth every penny.Every morning blended with fruit/veggie smoothie,its wonderful.
Jennifer N.
Stafford , Va
I personally do not like the taste of it on its own but I put it in juices or smoothies and it's great!
Nikki D.
Marshville, NC
Bought this when my husband's doctor said he was not processing nutrients. I knew I had to do something. I remember this type of drink was given to my father in law when he had cancer because even though he could eat they said if he could drink this it would make him feel better. That was 10 years ago and boy was it hard to drink. I don't remember the brand of that drink but decided to try this one out. We love this. It has a slightly grainy texture but the taste is great as long as you mix this with something sweet. We have tried mixing it with sweet tea and apple juice. My husband has mixed it with V-8 which tastes really good but it is a little thick for me. My husband has a lot of health problem and is now self employed. He was having to nap a lot. I have health problems too and when I would come home from teaching would crash (fall completely asleep in my chair) around 5pm after teaching at an elementary school all day. Since both my husband and I have stated drinking a scoop of this every morning (it has replaced breakfast for us) I have been staying awake and feeling great till normal bedtime. I would definitely recommend this drink. Especially the Energy one. This is lemon lime flavored but even in water or unsweetened tea it is good.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I drink my green superfood every single day and andighly recommend drinking it to others because its so good for you! The taste really isnt that bad, but if you have a problem with it, you can try it with coconut water! I do wish it had a higher protein intake but other than that I love it. I go through it really fast that I ended up getting a subscription on Amazon and they send it to me every two months.
Michelle M.
This is a great product, and I love this company. I was able to purchase my Amazing Grass products, including my Green Superfood, online. Customer service was amazing- super helpful! I have not come across a product yet by Amazing Grass that I haven't liked, this product being my favorite so far. I was able to receive samples of a few of these products before purchasing anything-- which was REALLY helpful, and helped me get a feel for what I was spending my money on. The Amazing Grass products are affordable, you always come away knowing that your money was well spent- especially for the quality of the product in comparison to other brands with similar products. I feel ten times better, healthier, since I starting drinking these shakes, with 20g of protein and 2 servings of fruits and veggies per shake---I feel like a completely different person. I would recommend trying this product, or any of the Amazing Grass products- you wont be disappointed.
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
The taste of this alone with just milk or water is unbearable, it’s very grassy tasting. It’s best when added into a smoothie or some kind of overpowering drink because it’s very hard to overpower the taste of this. It has a thick consistency when mixed.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
How is the taste.!? Does it come unflavored to mix with my own drinks.?
Kelly B.
Lake Katrine, NY
I'm interested in adding this to my morning smoothie. I tend to use a combination of spinach, fruit and almond milk. Does this powder tend to add a lot of thickness to smoothies?
Sandi C.
Fitspiration Expert
Where's the best place to purchase this?
Tiffany R.
Mocksville, NC
I've been looking for a good green powder that isn't going to break the bank. Also looking for one with probiotics if I could find it. Other than helping boost energy, how else would this benefit me?
Brittany N.
Temecula, CA
I have heard a lot of good thing about superfood, however i am worried that it tastes bad. Has onyone tried this product and if so do you just drink it in water?