Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder Original

by Amazing Grass

Original Green SuperFood is a powerful blend of nutritious greens, phytonutrient-packed fruits, veggies and cereal grasses, digestive enzymes and probiotics which increase energy, promotes detoxification and boosts your immune system.

• HEALTH & WELLNESS | SUPPORT OVERALL HEALTH AND IMMUNITY*
  • DIGESTION | AIDS NATURAL DIGESTIVE FUNCTION*
  • ALKALINITY | NATURALLY BALANCES AND INCREASES ALKALINITY*

Does anyone add this to their protein shakes?
What are some great smoothie recipes with this blend? Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder Original
Has any one try this green superfood? Lets me know what ya think? Taste? Smell?
Start your review of Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder Original!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I feel so much better after beginning using it a few weeks ago!” in reviews
“Would highly recommend this to others. ” in reviews
Edwardsville, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I picked this up over the weekend at Sam's Club (less than $20!) and am on my third day of drinking Green Superfoods. I am a vegetarian and don't feel that I'm short of getting my veggies...but I hoped this may be a more natural way of tackling some digestive issues. I had not read any reviews prior to trying. Day one, about twenty minutes after consuming I was on my daily one hour commute and sitting in heavy rush hour traffic. My normal reaction would be stress, body tension, and even anger. Instead I felt an unusual sense of calm and peacefulness...perhaps even a little euphoric. That certainly can't be related to the drink though, right? Day two, exact same thing. That feeling of euphoria could better be described as a feel-good energy boost and mental clarity instead of my usual morning fog. Wonderful...but I'm still finding it hard to believe that it's related to the green drink! On day two, I began reading reviews to see if anyone else was experiencing the same. I'm astonished to see the great health benefits people are receiving from this product...and not after a month or two, but right away! I'm thinking that I'm hooked and I need to begin stockpiling. I then come across a critical review that mentioned that the green powder is highly processed, contains a lot of mystery chemicals, and could be harmful with long term use. I was crushed. What do you all think? Good for you or bad for you? I'm very interested in the pros and cons of this earthy powder that makes you feel amazing!Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder Original
Lincoln, NE
I will admit I do not eat enough green foods, so I bought this to add to overnight oats or smoothies. If you read anywhere that you should start with a very small amount and work your way up, it is not a joke - this will make your stomach very unhappy if you go straight to the daily rec. After one day of misery, I started putting approximately 1/4 tsp in my overnight oats and moved up from there. I don't think it dissolves very well, and if you are unlucky enough to take a bite with an undissolved clump... it will ruin your day, tastes like wet compost mixed with cement. If you mix it well and have enough other strong flavors to mask it, or if you like eating grass (I know grass is in the name), I did notice a general feeling of increased energy and better digestion.
TOLEDO, OH
Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder Original uploaded by April S.
I have been using this product for about six months. It's great for getting micronutrients and It is low in calorie. I mix it with TWO GOOD vanilla yogurt with a bunch of greens. Definetly has an earthy flavor!
Seattle, WA
This is a quality product from a reputable company, however, there are definitely better Greens powders out there. This is generally the Greens product that most people end up buying due to its accessibility, but if you are wiling to branch out--I would definitely suggest to. The taste is very "earthy", and the texture is very grainy. It does not blend well into liquids alone, and it overpowers the taste of anything you put it in.
Hawthorne, CA
Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder Original uploaded by Yatese T.
Purchased at: Amazon
It is just like fresh juice. It tastes like all of the veggies blended in one. I thought one scoop was not going to be enough but one scoop is more than enough. It is hard for me to drink but I love how I feel after consuming it. And it has vital nutrients. Drink it as fast as you can lol
lutz
Thiis product is packed with amazing greens and superfoods. I use it in my smoothies and it works well. The only thing is that the taste is STRONG!! It is very much an earthy taste but I try to cut that down with my citrus smoothie however you can still taste it a bit. Great for getting you some much needed natural energy through the day though.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been adding this to my smoothies for the last couple of weeks. I definitely notice a difference in my appetite, my skin looks better, and overall I feel better inside and out. I don’t notice much of a taste at all since I usually add it to any green drink.
Box Elder, SD
I have both the greens powder and the grape energy dissolving tablets. I prefer the tablets because it's easier to take at work and on the go, however the greens powder does go well in fruit smoothies. Definitely wouldnt drink it alone though!
The original green superfood! My mom used to take this when I was small and I just started adding it to my diet. The greens flavor is delicious in a smoothie or mixed with orange juice! I’ve also tried their detox formulas and love them!
Victoria, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this stuff! I mix this with protein powder, fiber supplement and water in the mornings and it really makes me feel great and sets a healthy pace for the rest of the day. Beware- Even with all those other products it does still taste a little grassy but it doesn’t bother me. I usually buy mine at Sam’s club, target or Amazon.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...