Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder Lemon Lime - 24.7 oz - Vegan uploaded by Nikki D.Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder Lemon Lime - 24.7 oz - Vegan uploaded by Deborah C.

BY AMAZING GRASS

Alkalize and energize! We've teamed up with our pals over at Guayaki to bring you ENERGY Lemon Lime Green SuperFood. Packed full with nature's most nourishing, cleansing, and potent superfoods and infused with Yerba Mate & Matcha Green tea, this tasty lemon lime blend delivers a natural kick of energy that will keep you going even when the going gets tough. - Contains 85 mg of plant based caffeine- Supports alkaline balance & healthy immune function- Includes a probiotic and enzyme blend to support digestive health- Helps you achieve your 5 to 9 daily servings of fruits and vegetables see more...

Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
Drink this everyday mid morning. I love it because it makes me feel like do get more energy but the lemon lime flavor isn't my favorote
Deborah C.
Elgin, OK
Me encanta el sabor y la nutrición que obtengo al tomarlo todos los días, lo puedes tomar con agua o lo añades a tu bebida favorita pues no sientes la diferencia . Solo tomas con agua tiene un sabor como a limón pero dulce. Todos los vegetales y otros nutrientes son excelentes . Muy buen producto para esas personas que no les gusta comer vegetales.
Atarah H.
This does give you energy and I usually drink it in the morning before I workout or sometimes early afternoon. It has a great taste and it is a good texture. I normally don't buy any other product like this
Nikki D.
Marshville, NC
I bought this originally for my husband since his doctor told him get was not absorbing all the nutrients from food that he needed. I started reading reviews about the different brands to make sure I was buying a good brand. When reading the reviews one of the ladies stated that she had not had so much energy in years. I have been having trouble with fatigue for a while now and decided that this is something I would be taking this too. I have had so much energy. I love this product. This is my favorite product of 2015! #BestOf2015
Kimberly G.
Like the other reviews I have to say this stuff is great! I bought the original kind but it's still just as good. I originally bought for my husband because he's on the road and wasn't getting enough green vegetables so I thought this would be a perfect supplement. Works well to and to a smoothie and you can get a lot of vitamins and minerals in one glass! Perfect for anyone on the go or just to easily get a lot in fast.
Yolanda S.
Waco
I HAVE HEARD OF THIS BUT I HAVE NOT TRY IT MY COUSION SHE LOVE HER GREEN GRASS DRINKS I LOVE SOME GREEN DRINKS I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS ONE
Melissa G.
Grand Island, NY
Love this stuff!! It's packed full of vitamins, minerals, fruits, veggies, fiber, probiotics, and green tea. It gives a nice kick of energy, and tastes decent. I found it tastes best when mixed in juice or smoothies. There is a bit of grit, this is the fiber, so don't be alarmed.

I've noticed a big improvement in my skin, especially with acne and tone. It has helped clear out and detox my system, keeping my body regular. Be warned - the first few days of taking this supplement you will experience gas and slight bloating. This is from the extra fiber and probiotics. After the adjustment period your gut will feel fantastic!

Overall this is a great replacement for your normal multivitamin. This product has it all!
Desiree L.
I was not a fan of the taste and I didn't feel as though it dissolved well. I tried in place of what I normally use and ended up giving almost the whole container away. It is not something I will be buying again.
Alicia G.
Beltsville, MD
Do they sell this product in mass retailers such as Walmart target etc.?
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?