Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder Chocolate uploaded by Madison L.Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder Chocolate uploaded by Candace B.

BY AMAZING GRASS

Put this delicious flavor into your routine! Chocolate Green SuperFood is a powerful blend of nutritious greens, phytonutrient-packed fruits, veggies and cereal grasses, digestive enzymes and probiotics with the great taste and benefits of a cacao and dark chocolate blend.

• HEALTH & WELLNESS | SUPPORT OVERALL HEALTH AND IMMUNITY*
  • DIGESTION | AIDS NATURAL DIGESTIVE FUNCTION*
  • ALKALINITY | NATURALLY BALANCES AND INCREASES ALKALINITY*

Madison L.
Blair, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder! I am not going to lie, it doesn't taste the best, but it is drinkable. One serving in 8 oz of whatever liquid you choose, is only 25 calories! It is packed with nutrients, just overall great for your health!
Alyssa W.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this product because I didn’t feel like I was getting enough nutrition from my diet. I was hoping the taste was decent since its chocolate flavored, however it still tastes very chalky. It tastes sort of like if you chew your vitamins, that bitterness. It is plant based so they suggest mixing it with non-dairy or in a smoothie, however the only way I can actually drink it is added to a glass of chocolate milk. It doesn’t mix well either I have to add a lid to shake it for a while. Overall it’s just okay, I’ll keep looking for something that tastes a little better.
Ariel F.
This is okay-i prefer other brands because it is hard to mask the leafy taste. I used to drink this a lot with other fruits/tastes to try. I would probably not purchase again but will use the entire container.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very impressed by this mix! I like that you can actually see the green in the powder and you can taste it as well. The downside is that you can taste the greens but thats the whole point-just a warning to those that aren't used to tasting it! There is no scoop in the container which is annoying but I looked up the measurements for "8 grams" converted into tablespoons etc. I took 8 oz about 1 hour ago and I feel full of energy. I will definitely take this in the morning as a breakfast swap!
Kim R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my first time trying the Amazing Grass. I read about it in Woman's World magazine. A Biggest Loser contestant drinks this in the morning. I mixed it with some Almond Milk, and to my surprise, it tasted good. Overall, I am really satisfied with the product. Would definately commend it to family and friends.
Stephanie F.
I add this to all of my smoothies to try to make sure I'm getting all of my nutrients/vitamins for the day! The chocolate taste is very faint and ups the sugar content, but it does mask the typical flavor of most spirulina/green superfood powders I've tried.

I sneak it into smoothies for my family members and S/O as well, and they can't even taste it, so I count that as a plus!
Aleshia F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When just trying with water you can easily taste it (of course) but it's not that bad. I tried it different ways I tried with water,milk, and smoothie. I like it best with smoothie. Just with water it tastes blend but the taste there. With milk it gives it more of a creamy texture and taste, can't really explain it. Smoothie I can taste it but it's not like a powder taste.
Haley G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My daily pick-me-up. I love this product - from the amazing non GMO, natural ingredients to the yummy taste. Admittedly, it is gritty but oddly, I really like it. Yummmm!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Since going vegan, I'm always worried about getting the proper nutrients worked in to my diet. I got this incredible superfood powder at Whole Foods for $20 on sale, and I have it every morning, either in a glass of almond milk or worked into a smoothie. Does it taste like chocolate milk? No. It does taste like it's good for you, but there is a pleasant chocolate taste present as well. I find that I have more energy in the morning, even with less sleep,so I definitely think the powder is doing its job.
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
I am absolutely in love with this product. I bought it after hearing great reviews from friends. It's vegan and gluten free, which is a plus. I mix it with almond milk and put it in the Magic Bullet to mix it up good and then drink it right away. It really is good, reminds me of chocolate milk. I love that I'm getting my greens in and I feel more energized throughout the day. I highly recommend this product!
Caitlin T.
Jersey city , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What do you think the best benefit is from this product?
Katie K.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been thinking about adding a green powder to my diet. How's the taste of this one?
Rebekah W.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone have a morning drink routine? I’m really in to making a lemon water, then mixing up a separate drink of greens powder, and then finally making a cup of coffee. It’s really jumpstarted my morning. Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder Chocolate

Vitamin Shoppe