Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder, Berry, 28 oz

by Amazing Grass

Dietary Supplement SuperFruit Infusion Goji Acai Made with Organic Green Foods Gluten Free Vegan 1 Supports Overall Health and Wellness* 3 Supports Alkaline Balance Healthy Immune function* 5 Includes a Probiotic and Enzyme Blend to Support Digestive Health* 4 Helps You Achieve Your 5 to 9 Daily Servings of Fruits and Vegetables* Amazing Grass Berry Green SuperFood is packed full with nature s most nourishing, cleansing and potent superfoods and infused with a combination of antioxidant-rich and carotenoid filled organic Goji and Acai berries* Each and every serving delivers a powerful close of whole food nutrition your body craves, with a delicious berry flavor you ll love* Taste buds rejoice. Our Story br Amazing Grass is grown and harvested in the good ol United States of America, on a family-run farm, in Kansas to be exact, where we re dedicated to creating

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder, Berry, 28 oz!
2 months agoLincoln Park, MI
By far my favorite drink to boost energy. I like to lay off the coffee as much as possible so this is perfect for the replacement! The price is a bit much I agree but it’s definitely worth it.