Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Berry uploaded by Christie T.Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Berry uploaded by Kimberly R.Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Berry uploaded by Johannah S.

BY AMAZING GRASS

Give yourself a little added punch with the benefit of antioxidant-rich Goji and Acai berries, which are loaded with phytonutrients. Berry Green SuperFood is a powerful blend of nutritious greens, phytonutrient-packed fruits, veggies and cereal grasses, digestive enzymes and probiotics.

• HEALTH & WELLNESS | SUPPORT OVERALL HEALTH AND IMMUNITY*
  • DIGESTION | AIDS NATURAL DIGESTIVE FUNCTION*
  • ALKALINITY | NATURALLY BALANCES AND INCREASES ALKALINITY*

• Can you lose weight from this?1 Answers
  • Is this good to use if you are trying to gain muscle?1 Answers
  • What exactly is this for? How is the taste?3 Answers
Kit N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been taking this for over a week. I cannot tolerate a full scoop and need to mix it with something to mask the taste. It combines well in cooked oatmeal with chocolate protein powder and powdered peanut butter. Bananas and orange juice also mask the flavor in shakes. It is too soon to know if the addition of this powder is doing anything health wise.
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX
NICE! I love trying new products! Last week, I received 3 FREE individual serving packets of Green Superfood in 3 unique flavors to sample and review from Amazing Grass. Green Superfood is a powdered "plant based" -GRASS - nutritional supplement that you can add to juice, water, or your favorite smoothie to get a little added "pep in yout step"! It includes ingredients like organic wheat grass, barley grass, spinach, broccoli, pineapple, carrot, beets, acai, green tea, and so much more healthy goodness. The 3 flavors I received were Lemon Lime, Berry, and Original and of the three choices, I was only able to tolerate the taste of Berry the best with a strawberry banana smoothie. I hated the gritty, bitter taste of the lemon lime in orange juice. Overall,I found Green Superfood texture to be pretty coarse and grainy, no matter what beverage I addded it to and I found the taste to be a little overpowering. While I will not be getting this for my family, with 0 sugars and 1-2 gm of protein, if you want a little Boost in your day I suggest you give it a try for yourself. #ehNot4Me
Christie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
i have been drinking the amazing grass green super food berry for a couple week it works really well but i can't stand the taste it taste like i'm drinking grass and has a weird texture to it the price is okay i might buy it again but i will try other brands first other then the taste i feel way better since starting this product so i would recommend trying it out atleast once
Kimberly R.
Charlotte, NC
If I'm being completely honest with myself, I'm not eating near enough servings of fresh fruits and vegetables each day. This Amazing Grass Green Superfood Powder with Goji & Acai is one way to boost the nutrient power of my morning smoothie. Tastes great and packs a healthy punch!
Johannah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Recieved a sample of this have say impressed how yummy taste. You don't get a very heavy berry taste that i thought but just very light berry taste. I added this to my water but think be a lot better in smoothies. I love that vegan,Gluten free and raw.
Amelia C.
I absolutely love this product, it helps me will my lack of energy in the middle of the day, I mix it with some orange juice and it taste Amazing!! This is a great product!
Janet C.
1,115 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got several packets, free samples of three different flavors from Social Nature to review. They are all good in my smoothies.
Katelyn T.
It's ok...would rather put real veggies/fruit in my smoothie like spinach. It's a little to bland
JJ J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really enjoy the taste. I mix every morning with a strawberry shake. It makes me feel good:)
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Great brand, even better flavor. Good to put in smoothie and very healthy. Effective.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What exactly is this for? How is the taste?
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Does it take okayy
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Currently taking the chocolate, which does NOT taste very well. How is the flavor of this?
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you lose weight from this?
Daniel F.
Windermere, FL
Is this good to use if you are trying to gain muscle?