BY AMAZING GRASS

Made with Organic Green Foods Net. Wt. 8.5 oz Our Premium Blend of SuperFoods Provides Amazing Energy and Amazing Health! A delicious drink powder to help you achieve your recommended 5 to 9 daily servings of fruits and vegetables Naturally detoxifies and boosts your immune system Probiotics and Enzymes to aid digestion and absorption Complete raw food with powerful antioxidants Alkaline green plant foods balance acidic pH levels Contains 70% Organic ingredients More organic whole leaf greens per gram than any other green superfood - not from juice Featuring Sambazon organic pure Acai powder No soy lecithin fillers Nitrogen packed for freshness Gluten free and Vegan All natural whole food ingredients Product of the USA These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or pre see more...

• Anyone tried the Acai Berry flavor? I have the original w...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can purchase this? 2 Answers
  • I used this with water or apple juice. 2 Answers
Amazing Grass Green SuperFood All Natural Drink Powder
  • "I love the energy boost and I love that there is no soy in this product." in 1 review
Jill L.
Los Angeles, CA
I feel great after drinking this! It helps keep my digestive system regular and also gives me energy when I haven't been able to get enough healthy home cooked meals with fresh veggies in my diet. Looking forward to trying different flavors!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I really loved this green drink. It really seemed to help when I had digestive issues and gave me a ton of energy. I enjoyed the taste too. The only downside is its kinda expensive to keep up with.
Nilsa F.
This is actually one of my fave! Been using for a while and actually feel better. Taste is great, at least for my palette. I'm a shake freak, so I always aim for nutrional aspect. This is worth it!
Erica F.
Las vegas, NV
Not the best flavor but is has some wonderful ingredients and gave me a great boost in the morning. Just don't drink too much your first time especially without water or the detoxification effects will make you nauseous as with any green superfood blend. You slowly build your tolerance up. I will say supplementing with this consistently will boost your overall quality of life in general. It makes you think faster, keeps you feeling happy by making those endorphins pump. Suppressed my junk food cravings like crazy! It led to better health choices in general and the price is not bad especially when ordered through Amazon! I would definitely recommend it to anyone trying to improve their health especially if you don't eat many vegetables!! :D
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
Review for: Green Superfood Original more...
I used to add frozen or fresh spinach to my smoothies and shakes. Until there were a lot of e.coli outbreaks from spinach. I decided to stop consuming it because I didn't want to get sick. I turned to this. I got this from Amazon. At first sniff, it does not smell great. I found that I could not just add this to almond milk and drink it as is. I needed to add something else to mask the taste of plants. I would add banana and some drops of stevia. This powder is loaded with antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins. It did give me energy. I even make smoothies for my children with this. They love it. I knocked a star off because it is not something I can drink with just plain milk.
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Green Superfood Original more...
This is a great product! I feel that it is really convenient especially since my diet does not contain the sufficient amount of vegetable servings, this product is helpful for that. I used to have problems with my fiber but this has helped to regulate my stool schedule. I did notice how much more energy I had when using this. I typically drink a mixture of 8 oz of apple juice and 1 tablespoon of the powder just to mask the not so tasty flavor of the grass.
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Winning! I got this at Costco today for $22 bucks and it also comes with a shaker!! I am a juicier so I am use to the green taste. Some may not like the taste but I think it's great! You get natural energy and it helps with digestion. You can mix it with your smoothie if you like. I prefer mines just with water or sometimes apple juice.
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ
Review for: Green Superfood Original more...
I use this for my fertility morning smoothie every weekday and I can really feel the energy boost it gives me. I mix it with: hemp milk, protein powder (unflavored), royal jelly, acai berries (frozen), maca, cinnamon, ice, cocoa powder, and bananas. Delicious! It just tastes like a chocolate milkshake. Also, buy it at Amazon- they have the best price.
Tyeshia H.
Detroit , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Green Superfood Original more...
Love this stuff I mix it in my smoothies to make sure I'm getting max nutrition and to make sure what ever vitamins and minerals I get the green powder makes up for it. My skin is clearer, it gives me energy, helps with hair growth and just an overall better you. If you don't get enough fruits and vegetables then simply adding this to your water, juice and smoothies will help you get your daily required amount of fruits and vegetables
Chelsea H.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this stuff! I use almost every day for a great pick me up. The taste takes some getting used to but the benefits outweigh the taste. I find this extremely effective if you are looking for a product that will help with you getting greens and the nutrients your body needs.
mia s.
What did you mix this product with
Dawn W.
Does anyone know where I can purchase this?
Stefanie P.
Anyone tried the Acai Berry flavor? I have the original which I find tastes like green tea (and I love) but I'm wondering how the other flavors taste as well...?
Jenna L.
Has anyone experienced this product making your mouth chalky when you mix it with your shakes?
Christine B.
I used this with water or apple juice.