BY AMAZING GRASS #77 in Vitamins & Supplements

Made with Organic Green Foods Net. Wt. 8.5 oz Our Premium Blend of SuperFoods Provides Amazing Energy and Amazing Health! A delicious drink powder to help you achieve your recommended 5 to 9 daily servings of fruits and vegetables Naturally detoxifies and boosts your immune system Probiotics and Enzymes to aid digestion and absorption Complete raw food with powerful antioxidants Alkaline green plant foods balance acidic pH levels Contains 70% Organic ingredients More organic whole leaf greens per gram than any other green superfood - not from juice Featuring Sambazon organic pure Acai powder No soy lecithin fillers Nitrogen packed for freshness Gluten free and Vegan All natural whole food ingredients Product of the USA These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or pre see more...

• Anyone tried the Acai Berry flavor? I have the original which I f...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can purchase this? 2 Answers
  • I used this with water or apple juice. 2 Answers
Amazing Grass Green SuperFood All Natural Drink Powder
  • "I love the energy boost and I love that there is no soy in this product." in 1 review
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
Not the best flavor but is has some wonderful ingredients and gave me a great boost in the morning. Just don't drink too much your first time especially without water or the detoxification effects will make you nauseous as with any green superfood blend. You slowly build your tolerance up. I will say supplementing with this consistently will boost your overall quality of life in general. It makes you think faster, keeps you feeling happy by making those endorphins pump. Suppressed my junk food cravings like crazy! It led to better health choices in general and the price is not bad especially when ordered through Amazon! I would definitely recommend it to anyone trying to improve their health especially if you don't eat many vegetables!! :D
Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Green Superfood Original more...
I don’t love this but I don’t hate it. If mixing in a shake it isn’t too bad, however there is a grassy taste. The label provides allot of benefits for the price it’s just the taste isn’t enjoyable. I would recommend if someone isn’t worried about taste and just wants benefits, if they’re looking for taste this is a no.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Green Superfood Original more...
I'm sure it is very good for health. However it is just so green powder and tastes like healthy. I needed time to get used to it but this is my second bottle. I know I need this green powder for my health.
Stefanie P.
This stuff is amazingggg! First of all, it tastes like green tea. Second, it's out of this world in terms of nutrition. Vegan, gluten free and kosher, its packed full of vegetables, fruits, antioxidants, active cultures and enzymes and so much more. The 8.5 oz container is 30 servings. I typically do one a day. Just mix a scoop with water, juice or in to a smoothie and add ice. I like to keep a spoon in my glass to break up any pieces that haven't dissolved. These come in many flavors though I've only tried the original.
Alex G.
Grand Haven, MI
Great addition to smoothies! This powder is full of nutrients to really add a boost to your diet. I add it to my green smoothies and find that the taste blends in, but recommend adding some fruit to it for extra sweetness as the flavor/smell can be a bit off putting at first. This is a bit pricy, but I've found it at Costco which lowers the cost per ounce.
Rise C.
Williston, ND
I bought this in a pack that included a shaker. I prefer using my shakeology shaker still. The actual product though is awesome! I'm trying out having a smoothie meal replacement and add this to my Vega Protein powder and about 8oz of green juice and 4oz of water. It's actually tasty. Definitely in the recommend category.
Yenis M.
Austin, TX
I'm juicing all the time. I keep this product inside my pantry all the time. It tastes so natural! I bought this product at Costco. Very effective and totally delicious. When I bought this product and bought it at an excellent price. I loved it and I keep buying it!
Brittinie W.
Sparks, NV
This stuff doesn't taste awful and is PACKED with nutrients! I can definitely tell when I don't take it because I have much less energy! I buy this at Costco for a great price for the quality of the product!
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Great ingredients. Not best flavor so I either put whole serving in shot of juice or do a tropical fruit smoothie to hide flavor. Berry works okay. Anything else is gross in my opinion!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I find that my muscle pains and tiredness are significantly reduced with this drink. It's protable and mixes easily into smoothies. I've also mixed it with vega powders for an added boost and it works great. It also has a pleasant taste without being grassy.
mia s.
What did you mix this product with
Dawn W.
Does anyone know where I can purchase this?
Stefanie P.
Anyone tried the Acai Berry flavor? I have the original which I find tastes like green tea (and I love) but I'm wondering how the other flavors taste as well...?
Kaitiye B.
Has anyone experienced this product making your mouth chalky when you mix it with your shakes?
Christine B.
I used this with water or apple juice.