2 colors available

BY AMAZING GRASS #34 in Vitamins & Supplements

Made with Organic Green Foods Net. Wt. 8.5 oz Our Premium Blend of SuperFoods Provides Amazing Energy and Amazing Health! A delicious drink powder to help you achieve your recommended 5 to 9 daily servings of fruits and vegetables Naturally detoxifies and boosts your immune system Probiotics and Enzymes to aid digestion and absorption Complete raw food with powerful antioxidants Alkaline green plant foods balance acidic pH levels Contains 70% Organic ingredients More organic whole leaf greens per gram than any other green superfood - not from juice Featuring Sambazon organic pure Acai powder No soy lecithin fillers Nitrogen packed for freshness Gluten free and Vegan All natural whole food ingredients Product of the USA These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or pre see more...

• Anyone tried the Acai Berry flavor? I have the original which I fin...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can purchase this? 2 Answers
  • I used this with water or apple juice. 2 Answers
Amazing Grass Green SuperFood All Natural Drink Powder
  • "I love the energy boost and I love that there is no soy in this product." in 1 review
Charnita F.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Fitspiration Expert
I call this my miracle product because it has helped me with several issues that I have! For instance, I have severe GERD and usually need to take 1-2 antacids a day. By using Amazing Grass each day, I no longer need my antacid. However, it does not help with gas and bloating, so I still need to take something separate for that - no biggie.

Also, my muscle and joint aches and pains have really calmed down a lot once adding this to my diet, which I'm extremely thankful for because I thought I might be developing arthritis.

I really love that I can drink my vitamins instead of having to take a handful of supplements each day!! I also love the convenience of being able to mix this into a smoothie along with other supplements like Maca and Benefiber. It's such a timesaver for me! Now, if I could just stick to it because when I slack off, I REALLY feel the difference!
Alex G.
Alex G.
Grand Haven, MI
Great addition to smoothies! This powder is full of nutrients to really add a boost to your diet. I add it to my green smoothies and find that the taste blends in, but recommend adding some fruit to it for extra sweetness as the flavor/smell can be a bit off putting at first. This is a bit pricy, but I've found it at Costco which lowers the cost per ounce.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ
I use this for my fertility morning smoothie every weekday and I can really feel the energy boost it gives me. I mix it with: hemp milk, protein powder (unflavored), royal jelly, acai berries (frozen), maca, cinnamon, ice, cocoa powder, and bananas. Delicious! It just tastes like a chocolate milkshake. Also, buy it at Amazon- they have the best price.
Socheata R.
Socheata R.
Long beach, CA
Winning! I got this at Costco today for $22 bucks and it also comes with a shaker!! I am a juicier so I am use to the green taste. Some may not like the taste but I think it's great! You get natural energy and it helps with digestion. You can mix it with your smoothie if you like. I prefer mines just with water or sometimes apple juice.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Denver , CO
I love this stuff! I use almost every day for a great pick me up. The taste takes some getting used to but the benefits outweigh the taste. I find this extremely effective if you are looking for a product that will help with you getting greens and the nutrients your body needs.
Ashmay C.
Ashmay C.
I actually got a sample of this stuff... It is horrible tasting! The color is very unappealing as well. So is the smell. This stuff has a lumpy texture. It found its way down the pipes of my sink. I was very disappointed and will not be trying this again. Not recommended
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fitspiration Expert
Loved using this in my blended morning drinks.It makes me feel so good.I couldn't just take this with drinks like orange juice, or other juices,i needed to use it in smoothies.Its really good.I love how healthy this is.
Dylan C.
Dylan C.
I love this product. Flavor is very strong and grass like. However I prefer that because it taste more natural. Also it can easily be masked in a smoothie with fruit! I
Will continue to purchase this!
Nilsa F.
Nilsa F.
This is actually one of my fave! Been using for a while and actually feel better. Taste is great, at least for my palette. I'm a shake freak, so I always aim for nutrional aspect. This is worth it!
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Clackamas, OR
This is an absolute must have for my morning smoothie! I get all the great benefits with just one scoop and it tastes great! If you like wheat grass shots you will love this product!
mia s.
mia s.
What did you mix this product with
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Anyone tried the Acai Berry flavor? I have the original which I find tastes like green tea (and I love) but I'm wondering how the other flavors taste as well...?
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Does anyone know where I can purchase this?
Kaitiye B.
Kaitiye B.
Has anyone experienced this product making your mouth chalky when you mix it with your shakes?
Christine B.
Christine B.
I used this with water or apple juice.