BY AMAZING GRASS

Amazing Grass Green Superfood Alkalize & Detox is perfect for those looking for a full-body refresh. Amazing Grass carefully selected a combination of herbs, spices, fruits and vegetables - including over 12 cleansing ingredients. The primary purpose of their daily detox is to help achieve optimal bodily function for a healthy elimination of toxins. Green SuperFood Alkalize & Detox will help you feel more balanced and energized. Supports overall health and wellness Supports detoxification functions Includes a probiotic and enzyme blend to support digestive health Helps achieve recommended daily servings of fruits and veggies see more...

Taylor M.
Grandview, TX
I feel so healthy! This product has greatly improved my overall body/gut/skin health. I have one serving of this per day. I don't mind the taste of grass, so the taste doesn't bother me but my boyfriend has a difficult time with the taste. Either way, it's 100% worth it! I also drink their protein superfood daily.
Jourdan P.
This product is IT! You get a good amount of your daily serving of fruits and vegetables. It helps keeps your energy up and it balances you out if your diet is acidic( most people's diets are). It's less than $1/ day. Every variety I've tried I liked. I make a smoothie for breakfast with a scoop of this, almond milk, frozen bananas and maybe another fruit. So good!