BY AMAZING GRASS

Dietary Supplement A Potent Blend of Organic Protein, Greens, Fruits Veggies 10g Protein 6g Fiber 100% Plant Based Ingredients Organic 1 Raw 3 Gluten Free 5 Vegan 4 No Sugar Added Amazing Meal br A powerful satisfying blend of Green SuperFoods, plant based protein, phytonutrient rich fruits vegetables, digestive enzymes probiotics. The way Mother Nature intended. Organic, Raw Delicious. Full Spectrum Protein br 10 grams of premium whole food protein containing all essential amino acids. Naturally sourced from organic hemp seeds brown rice. Antioxidant Phytonutrient Rich SuperFoods br Chlorophyll rich organic wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa, kale, organic super fruits - acai goji berries raw power of maca. Cleansing Fiber, Digestive Enzymes Probiotics br 6 grams of both soluble insoluble fiber to help balance blood sugar, improve digestio see more...

• Is this favor way too sugary? I've always been curious to purchas...2 Answers
Megan S.
Austin, TX
Yes this flavor is a total hit! I love it, although I prefer my chai masala but this is a great alternative and if you call chai, "chai tea" then you'll probably love this as well ;) much more of the sweet version of american chai than classical spiced tea
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
This stuff is so delicious and it's quite filling! I add this to my morning smoothie. One frozen Banana and almond milk is all you need. I bought mine on sale at my local sprouts. Highly recommend this to anyone who wants a meal replacement without losing any nutrients.
Salli A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Amazing Meal is a wonderful line of products to help you net your protein and veggies for the day. I think this Vanilla Chia is one of the better flavors. I mix it with Almond Milk.
Brittney V.
Before my workouts I love using this in my shakes. Is been in my routine for quite some time now. Never a problem with it. Recommend to any one who likes protein or fruit shakes.
Bekah H.
I have never heard of this or tried it, but It seems like a really great product! I need to put this in my smoothies!!
Jessica T.
Is this favor way too sugary? I've always been curious to purchase it.