BY AMAZING GRASS

Greens    Protein    Fruits & Vegetables 15 Servings USDA Organic Raw Cold Processed Vegan Non GMO Gluten Free Soy Free Dairy Free Amazing Meal is a Naturally Balanced Source of Full Spectrum Protein - 10 grams Premium blend of whole food protein containing all essential amino acids Antioxidant & Phytonutrient Rich SuperFoods Chlorophyll rich Organic Wheat Grass, Barley Grass, Alfalfa, Kale Organic Super Fruits - Acai and Goji berries Contains the raw power of Maca Cleansing Fiber - 6 grams Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber to help balance blood sugar and improve digestion Digestive Enzymes and Probiotics Helps support digestion and healthy intestinal flora We ve partnered with our friends to enrich Amazing Meal with the most premium Acai powder from Sambazon and the freshest hemp protein from Manitoba Harvest. see more...

Jill L.
Los Angeles, CA
I mix this with almond milk and honey or sometimes a dash of cinnamon and get my day started. It's certainly a healthy additive that tastes "healthy" but the nutritional benefits are well worth it! A little pricey but if you can catch this on sale I'd highly recommend!
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have 2 flavors Vanilla Chia and Pomegranate Mango. I use the Vanilla Chia with Almond Milk and the Pomegranate Mango with Juice. They're not delicious, but they're not entirely terrible. I drink them for the all the nutritional value, plus each serving is like 2 servings of veggies!
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
This is a genuinely a good product something that is wholesome and natural. I want to know what I am putting into my body. With that said I think this product is delicious and great!
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
I really like this stuff but I can't drink it just with water. I either have to combine it with almond milk or add it to a smoothie or shake.
Christina D.
Hot Springs, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like it but it leave a bad after taste to me. Works wonderful! And a reasonable price! It is for sure worth a try and you can't beat that!
Melissa L.
Haleyville, AL
What does this product consist of?
leticia p.
Merced, CA
Can i Breastfeed & take this?