Amazing Cosmetics Velvet Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation uploaded by Ashley S.Amazing Cosmetics Velvet Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation uploaded by Ashley S.

BY AMAZING COSMETICS

A foundation powder for amazing natural coverage. AmazingCosmetics Velvet Mineral Foundation Pressed Powder is a silky, soft mineral foundation that glides on effortlessly, creating a flawless complexion without any mess. It's formulated to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines while creating a natural matte finish for the face, and you can customize the look you desire with just a swipe of your brush. Velvet Mineral Foundation Powder allows your skin to breathe while giving your complexion even tone and texture. An added bonus: Velvet Mineral Foundation Powders are color and shade coordinated to match all seven AmazingConcealer shades. AmazingCosmetics Velvet Mineral Foundation Pressed Powder is paraben-free. see more...

• I want to try this is it full coverage and where is it sold?1 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand.. What is do they sell? and where ...1 Answers
Angelina B.
Review for: Deep
I love Amazing Cosmetics. The name is perfect, because they are truly amazing. It makes my skin look flawless without a heavy made up feeling. The coversge is fantastic. Smooth. Doesn't accentuate wrinkles. An over all great product. Great on my sensitive skin too.
Melany J.
Watts, OK
Review for: Medium
I love this product so much when you have foundation on and you wanna make it kinda matte then will help you get that look ! It comes in a cute package! I use this everyday I'm going to keep buying this
ari t.
Marshfield, WI
Review for: Ivory
I first heard of this brand by getting their concealer. This powder i used during the winter when my skin was lighther. I really like the finish it left.
Geanne G.
South Elgin, IL
Review for: Deep
Love amazing cosmetics! Very good powder foundation. Light to medium coverage. Works well for my oily skin! Probably will purchase again!
Leah J.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Ivory
As a fair skinned gal with pink undertones, I'm always on the search for something that doesn't turn me into a yellow mess. Most anything in its lightest shade will be very golden hued, but not this powder. It enhances my rosy glow perfectly. Perfectly light, and I can build it as much as I want without feeling cakey and dirty. It does wear off fairly quickly if it's not set.
Jazmin B.
Review for: Deep Golden
It is a silky, soft mineral foundation that glides on effortlessly, creating a flawless complexion... i love it
janay m.
Brooklyn, NY
I've never heard of this brand.. What is do they sell? and where can I buy the products?
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this is it full coverage and where is it sold?