BY AMAZING COSMETICS

Light Golden - Ideal for fair golden complexions. Amazing Cosmetics Velvet Mineral Powder Foundation refines your complexion by evening out skin tone and texture and minimizing the appearance of pores and fine lines. Breathable, wearable coverage eliminates the need for heavy liquids or cream foundations. Dye, talc, oil and fragrance free. This gentle, comfortable and long wearing powder leaves skin silky smooth with a natural, matte finish. Amazing Cosmetics Velvet Mineral Powder Foundations are color/shade coordinated to match all seven Amazing Concealer shades. No guess work, only amazing flawless skin. see more...

Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I use light Golden to set my under eyes and the highlighted areas of my face. It I a foundation powder so it can get cakey if you apply too much of it. It gives a little extra coverages to areas that need it but it sits beautifully on the skin and keeps everything in place. If you use this as a setting powder just remember to use a little hand. As a powder foundation it’s also amazing. The coverage is great and you can add more where you need it. Make sure with any powder foundation that you set it with a setting spray. It will help it look less like powder and more like your skin.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Phebean C.
['columbus', ''], OH
This product is amazing really fit ,e so well worked the first try the packaging was wonderful words cant describe how good this product is ou just half to t4y it your self.
Tifanie M.
Very easy to us looks am amazing a very good product lightweight easy to wash off. Easy to put on just beautiful on your skin
Beatriz N.
And the product seems to be of great, quality. I've seen wonderful reviews of him. And I would love to test to be able to make my own reviews for my followers and I will be very happy to send me to test these wonderful products
GENESIS NAZARET J.
I found this product incredible, because it fulfills its purpose because it gives you benefits to your beauty. I recommend it a lot, I loved it, I got very good results when I used the product I love it perfect.
humera h.
It's looks and feels good on the skin too blends easily and very effective also doesn't give a dry look at all if ur looking for a nice product try this out