BY AMAZING COSMETICS

A natural-looking mineral powder foundation. AmazingCosmetics Velvet Mineral Powder Foundation is a silky-soft good-for-your-skin mineral loose powder foundation that glides on easily, allowing your skin to breathe while creating a naturally flawless finish, with an even tone and texture. It's formulated to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines while creating a matte finish for the face. You can completely control the coverage you desire with a swipe of your brush. There is no reason to work the minerals into the skin, just gently stroke Velvet Mineral Powder Foundation onto the face as you would when applying blush. It's that simple. see more...

Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Srin Y.
Review for: Originally $34! Golden Light more...
I use this on top of my makeup over my "problem areas" - brown spots and minor imperfections. It blends well and looks great for awhile, but even if I use a finisher it wears off. It has a good scent.
Terri C.
I like this powder. I don't use it often but when i do, it sets my foundation very nicely. Has a nice matte finish and makeup lasts much longer.
Synthia R.
It is really good if you put it on it will look good on you and I'm really honest so I rate this 100% so plz try it
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Deep Dark more...
I do not like this formula. It is too shimmery and loose. Even just a little bit seems like too much
GENESIS NAZARET J.
I found this product incredible, because it fulfills its purpose because it gives you benefits to your beauty. I recommend it a lot, I loved it, I got very good results when I used the product I love it perfect.
Jenny M.
Portsmouth U.K.
This powder is everything! The filter holls are so useful i usually spill my powder when applying my make up but i think they tried to prevent that
Ana C.
Campos dos Goytacazes Codin rua G número 59
É bom vale a pena vocês testarem eu adorei e o preço é muito bom que é uma maravilha né Gente pelo amor de Deus compreender tem aí em casa
Boratzuk L.
Me gusta su textura. Es práctico y cubre bien. Se siente ligero. Lo recomiendo para el dia xq es simple su textura.
Gulafsha A.
New Delhi
Review for: Medium Beige more...
really awesome product .first use it the you will definitely give it the 5 star rating.i am in love with this