7 colors available

BY AMAZING COSMETICS

A lightweight, water-resistant, mineral foundation that applies like a tinted moisturizer. Created with AmazingConcealer® Technology, this formula promotes skin health while visibly improving texture and perfecting tone. The lightweight, ultra-hydrating liquid allows for truly customizable color. Apply lightly for a sheer finish or liberally for a full-coverage look that never creases or settles into fine lines and pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This formula contains over 80 essential vitamins and minerals help renew skin’s health and radiance. Performance Peptide helps to visibly firm skin, while anti-oxidants help defend skin from damaging environmental factors. Key ingredient Casia Angustifolia acts as a long-lasting moisture magnet for the complexion. see more...

constanza h.
constanza h.
Asheville, NC
This stuff is great! a little goes a long way. just a tiny but hard to blend i find using my fingers pr a beauty blender best. if u use brushes this may not be for u inless u like to switch it up like i do!! lol
Divya B.
Divya B.
It feel nice on my skin and it doesn't brake out my very sensitive skin. This is a must have.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bloomfield, NJ
My go to for coverage! Their concealer is AMAZING as well! I feel like it works great for my oily skin and a little bit goes a long way. It's a little pricey but it's worth the price. I would recommend it to everyone who loves coverage without the feel of weight on your face.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Sacramento, CA
i have this foundation, and i really like it because it lasts a long time because a little goes a long way and it doesnt make my face look oily or cakey, i would recommend!
Mel A.
Mel A.
Always looking for the perfect foundation. Cover and long lasting wear is a must. Did not aggravate my sensitive skin. It delivers!!!!!!
Daveaux R.
Daveaux R.
Monroe , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a pageant girl, musical theater performer, and dancer…I need my foundation to COVER and LAST! This magic tube does both, while not feeling heavy or creasing! I received it as a sample from sephora, and fell in love. I highly recommend using this WITH the amazing concealer for a flawless face.
April T.
April T.
Kuujjuarapik , Quebec
I've always look for many shades of this! It is really great for my sensitive skin. It blends very well if you use beauty blender !
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is the coverage with this?
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Lake Station, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone had results of this helping correct skin tone in the long run?