BY AMAZING COSMETICS

A lightweight, water-resistant, mineral foundation that applies like a tinted moisturizer. Created with AmazingConcealer® Technology, this formula promotes skin health while visibly improving texture and perfecting tone. The lightweight, ultra-hydrating liquid allows for truly customizable color. Apply lightly for a sheer finish or liberally for a full-coverage look that never creases or settles into fine lines and pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This formula contains over 80 essential vitamins and minerals help renew skin’s health and radiance. Performance Peptide helps to visibly firm skin, while anti-oxidants help defend skin from damaging environmental factors. Key ingredient Casia Angustifolia acts as a long-lasting moisture magnet for the complexion. see more...

Kaitlan A.
Review for: Amazing Cosmetics Velvet Mineral® Liquid Custom Finish Foundation SPF 15 Light Golden 1.18 oz more...
I really really wanted to love this. It just did not work for my oily/combination skin. Didn’t last well. Applied beautifully but made me a greaseball within a few hours. Looks nice at first but no matter what I tried it just didn’t work out.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Great on the skin really see a dramatic result a great one of course I highly recommend it and love it to anyone who cares about their skin just as much as I do I love it as well amazing on the skin use it daily too
Nicolle L.
Review for: Medium Golden more...
For someone with really bad dark under eyes, this is the best concealer out there. The coverage in this little tube it’s amazing as it is self named. It truly is a blessing to cover anything
Dalia M.
Modesto , CA
Review for: Medium Golden more...
This one is one of my least favorite product..it’s velvety but no coverage at all..my skin type is combo skin but it left my skin like super dry and it just wasn’t pretty I wouldn’t buy again I used mine 3 times to convince myself but through away
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
It had nice coverage, but didn't work for me very well. Coverage didn't work for me, BUT the coverage was amazing for my mother. Whom I gave the product to. That's why I am rating a 3 star.
Jennifer C.
Bloomfield, NJ
My go to for coverage! Their concealer is AMAZING as well! I feel like it works great for my oily skin and a little bit goes a long way. It's a little pricey but it's worth the price. I would recommend it to everyone who loves coverage without the feel of weight on your face.
Jenny L.
Sacramento, CA
i have this foundation, and i really like it because it lasts a long time because a little goes a long way and it doesnt make my face look oily or cakey, i would recommend!
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
As a pageant girl, musical theater performer, and dancer…I need my foundation to COVER and LAST! This magic tube does both, while not feeling heavy or creasing! I received it as a sample from sephora, and fell in love. I highly recommend using this WITH the amazing concealer for a flawless face.
constanza h.
Asheville, NC
This stuff is great! a little goes a long way. just a tiny but hard to blend i find using my fingers pr a beauty blender best. if u use brushes this may not be for u inless u like to switch it up like i do!! lol
Mel A.
Always looking for the perfect foundation. Cover and long lasting wear is a must. Did not aggravate my sensitive skin. It delivers!!!!!!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
How good is the coverage with this?
Rachel S.
Lake Station, IN
Has anyone had results of this helping correct skin tone in the long run?