BY AMAZING COSMETICS

• Quiero esta brocha , diganme si vale la pena comprarla y ...1 Answers
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
I use this brush for my blush. I’m not sure if you can use it for putting on foundation. It is really good for blush it’s not too small either. It’s just the right size.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
I love this brush it feels so smooth and picks up product really good I use this every once in a while because it's similar to my morphe powder brush it works good
Ashley R.
Glassboro, NJ
This brush is pretty good. It’s nothing special compared to others that I have used, but it has easily become a part of my makeup regimen. I use it in a swirling motion to apply and blend my makeup for the best results. It gets the job done just fine.
kendall l.
Libertyville, IL
so so so soft! i️ use it for blush and sometimes powder and i️ love it! i️ won a gift set in a raffle and this as well as a few other things were in it. there is a store in my town, super cute and i’m glad to see local businesses thrive
Hannah L.
Plymouth, MN
I love this brush! It’s so fluffy and soft. The bristles don’t fall out like other brushes. The long handle makes it really easy to use and it really works for blending out contour and blush! I would definitely recommend this brush!!
IG@lundquisthannah
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
I love these brushes! They work so amazing. They are so worth the price. They last forever. I use these brushes everyday when doing my makeup. They are soo easy to uSe. I recommend these brushes to anyone.
Katherine S.
North Branch, MN
Nice quality, high fiber soft brides and the font fall out. I like this brush because it glides so nice across the skin and picks up the best amount of product so you don't have to guess!
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Dana F.
Lithonia, GA
A nice brush to put on your blush with, I can't do my makeup without one . I totally recommend this brush. It makes for a nice birthday or Christmas gift.
Becky M.
SHERMAN, TX
Not really a favorite brush for me, shedding when first used was more than expected, distrubutes product evenly but a little over priced.
Balerin R.
Green acres , fl, Florida
Quiero esta brocha , diganme si vale la pena comprarla y tal funciona y que tal su textura