BY AMAZING COSMETICS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Travel Size Anti-Aging Face Primer - Amazing Anti-Aging Primer eliminates any uneven texture while simultaneously hydrating the skin. The primer leaves skin looking radiant without synthetic dyes, parabens and sulfates. Amazing Anti-Aging Primer uses cassia angustifolia, an all natural ingredient which hydrates your skin for up to a full 24 hours. Its lightweight moisturizing technology is safe for all skin types and allows makeup to stay put all day long.(0.4 oz.) - Travel Size Anti-Aging Face Primer see more...

Buy on ULTA
Chris T.
I have been wanting to try this because it is a moisturizer and primer in one.   On my mature skin, this does need a moisturizer underneath.  It works much better with additional moisturizer.

This product is very silicioney on the skin. I was afraid that my foundation would just slide off my face.  I do not think this prolongs my makeup, but it really helps to hide my pores.  It is not oil controlling either.

I do not recommend applying this to the entire face, but rather where you need it. I apply to my cheeks because I have enlarged pores, this really is the best primer for my cheeks and fills in my pores and then I apply leftover to my under eyes since I have fine lines.  This really helped with concealer to not crease as much.

Apply and wait for at least 5 minutes before applying foundation. Give it time to absorb into the skin, mine never fully sinks in and I literally use a tiny dab of product. A tiny amount really goes a long long way.

The best performance on me was applying moisturizer, primer, and wait 1 hour.  All products soaked in and foundation looks flawless.  If I don't wait, I notice that my foundation starts to look cakey at the end of the day.

This is expensive, but if it works as moisturizer and primer for you, it would be cheaper, but not on me.

Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
This was an absolutely wonderful primer! I got it in in Ipsy bag awhile back And I tried to make this primer last as long as it possibly could. It is really great for my combination skin and it is really not that expensive from what I saw on their website. I would definitely recommend this product and I will be buying it again
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
my ulta recently stopped carrying this brand and i wish i would have given this anti aging primer one more try. i do love the ingredients as they are my main selling point but i cant guarantee that this primer actually makes your makeup last, but does prime the skin nicely and leaves it looking smooth.
Brittany B.
I have had this for a while and I really don't notice a difference between this and any other primer I have used before. I haven't had an amazing experience with it like I have to repurchase this when I get through with it but it is nice and makes my skin feel soft.
Liz S.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite primer of all time. It is seriously the only primer that hold my makeup on all day while making my face feel extremely soft. It works really good with their foundation and AmazingConcealer!
Pamela B.
Amboy
Disappointed with this product. For the price and reviews I thought I would like it more. It does feel very nice and smooth on the skin but looks like it does nothing under the makeup. Will not buy again, especially at the price.
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Not too great if you have dry skin and it is silicon based so I did get a couple of pimples. I did like the way it filled in my pores so I will keep using around the nose, but would not recommend for the entire face.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
This is one of my favorite primers right now. It goes on light and is not greasy, gives my skin a flawless finish and helps my foundation last perfectly. I love that it's all natural and made in an easy to travel size.
Kaitlan A.
I need more oil control for my oily/combination skin type than this primer can provide. It feels nice and is a good makeup base. I just need more pore filling and oil control for me to be able to use it.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This primer is just okay. It does the job. For the same price or even a little more you can get yourself a primer that does more for you than just sit on the skin.

back