BY AMAZING COSMETICS

Travel Size Anti-Aging Face Primer - Amazing Anti-Aging Primer eliminates any uneven texture while simultaneously hydrating the skin. The primer leaves skin looking radiant without synthetic dyes, parabens and sulfates. Amazing Anti-Aging Primer uses cassia angustifolia, an all natural ingredient which hydrates your skin for up to a full 24 hours. Its lightweight moisturizing technology is safe for all skin types and allows makeup to stay put all day long.(0.4 oz.) - Travel Size Anti-Aging Face Primer see more...

Buy on ULTA
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
my ulta recently stopped carrying this brand and i wish i would have given this anti aging primer one more try. i do love the ingredients as they are my main selling point but i cant guarantee that this primer actually makes your makeup last, but does prime the skin nicely and leaves it looking smooth.
Elizabeth C.
Lakewood, OH
I’ve been using this primer on my clients for years now... I really love how it smooths out fine lines before applying makeup. It ensures your makeup will stay on and flawless without collecting in areas like under eyes or laughter lines. Great product!
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
This is one of my favorite primers right now. It goes on light and is not greasy, gives my skin a flawless finish and helps my foundation last perfectly. I love that it's all natural and made in an easy to travel size.
Kaitlan A.
I need more oil control for my oily/combination skin type than this primer can provide. It feels nice and is a good makeup base. I just need more pore filling and oil control for me to be able to use it.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This primer is just okay. It does the job. For the same price or even a little more you can get yourself a primer that does more for you than just sit on the skin.
Candace G.
Fairfield, CA
I love this primer..my face felt hydrated and my makeup applied beautifully and stayed put. I highly recommend this primer.
avery g.
I would recommend just buying the full size of this product for later usage. Also to get more for your money.
Christine P.
Stratford, CT
Great for all skin types. I do not use it all over my face, just on areas that need it.
Elizabeth M.
Saint-Lambert , QC
It’s ok, not drying but a little expensive, I think you can get comparable at a different price.