BY AMAZING COSMETICS

A buttery-soft shade of lip color that creates the perfect pout with amazing staying power! This rich and emollient formula coats your lips with brilliant color that lasts and lasts. It provides a wash of sheer-to-full pigment and a moist "feel-good-color" for your lips. see more...

Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Rosie G.
Bought my mom this for Mother's Day about a year ago cause she loves bold red, she loves it & till this day she still has it she says it's one of the best ones she's ever had & she only uses it when it's a special occasion. She says it last awhile as well & she will totally buy her one when she runs out of it.
member-1fb80
This product doesnt dry you lips up and isnt shricky it has a lot of pigment and you only need one coat of it. I love all the colors and will use it again
Paulina P.
I adore this color! The color is very vibrant, and I love how I only have to apply it to my lips once to get the color I want.
Daryl B.
Binghamton, NY
Beautiful, and affordable lip products..... I especially love this stunning red color.. it is one of my favorites!
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
The color is really nice. absolutely love it. it doesn't even smear as much which is a plus. Totally recommend it
Carmen L.
Bensenville, IL
This is an amazing lipcolor, my sister loves it, she always request me to buy her one, when she's running low
Maira P.
Dublin, OH
It is one of my favorites red lipstick, I love the blood color and I liked the duration too
Whitney S.
Columbia, SC
I love the color! The formula will not leave your lips dry and it lasts for a few hours.
Nada A.
I love this product so much ....I wish if I can have a lot of this ...this product satisfied my needs ...actually i recommend it for all my friends ....it's easy to apply and I use it scine 10 month ago ...for sure I Will buy it again because it deserve and it meet my expectations