Amazing Cosmetics Line Smoother+Primer uploaded by Briana S.

BY AMAZING COSMETICS

A line smoother and primer that preps the complexion for makeup and provides a smoother, more hydrated complexion. Prep skin for makeup application with this primer and line smoother duo. Apply with the rollerball tip to hydrate, firm, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles without surgery or needles while priming the skin around the eye area. Formulated with Neodermyl® Technology, this line smoother and primer pampers skin with a powerful cocktail of peptides, ceramides, HA, and botanicals, while the rollerball applicator provides a cooling sensation as it massages the product into the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Neodermyl won the in-cosmetics® Innovation Zone Best Ingredient Award in 2013. see more...

Amazing Cosmetics Line Smoother+Primer
  • "really enjoyed this primer. i have oily skin with big pores. my makeup lasted linger than usual, my pores were not visible and it made my skin feel so smooth :)" in 4 reviews
Linda P.
S Pasadena, FL
Honestly the stuff is awful I like the roller balls as the applicator but it seems to dry white and some areas and definitely does not feel or plump any lines on the face nothing special about this product
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I really like this product for under the eyes and on fine lines on the face.It is pricey considering the small amount of product you get in the tube.If you apply too much and don't gently pat it in it can pill up.The smoothing effect it has when it is applied on any wrinkle is very impressive.I have purchased several of these of the past couple of years and I keep going back to it.
Kaitlan A.
This is reallllllly good at smoothing out your skin. Fills in pores and fine lines super well. Feels nice going on. Your makeup will apply beautifully over this. I would recommend. Not my all time favorite primer but I liked it until the last drop.
Althea B.
Boise, ID
I like this for under my eyes. It makes them feel hydrated and does help illuminate some of the likes under my eyes. Once I ran out though, I didn’t miss it which shows me that I don’t need it and probably won’t repurchase.
Jonquil ..
Hesperia, CA
I swear this primer has some voodoo magic. I run it over the fine lines in my face, mainly my smile lines and forehead lines. Then under my eyes as well. I just feel like Makeup sits so smoothly on top of it and it prevents my makeup from creasing in my lines!
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I really like this primer it doubles as a smoother for your skin too. I have really bumper uneven skin and this really helps cover up the flaws before I apply my makeup for the day. It seems to make my makeup last a really long time as well
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
WOW! THIS LINE SMOOTHER + PRIMER BY AMAZING COSMETICS IS THE BOMB OF ALL PRIMERS! THIS ONE TRULY BLOWS THE REST OF EM' OUTTA WATER. THIS IS PRIMER PLUS A SKINCARE PRODUCT IN ONE. IT HYDRATES, FIRMS MY SKIN WHILE REDUCING/FILLING FINE LINE. PREPPING MY SKIN FOR MY FOUNDATION. TALK ABOUT SMOOTH OPERATOR...MY FOUNDATION APPLIES SMOOTH & FLAWLESS. I FEEL & LOOK GLOWRAGEOUS USING THIS PRIMER, BECAUSE IT CONTAINS BOTANICAL HYLAURONIC ACID, PEPTIDES, CERAMIDES AND NEODERMYL. LINE SMOOTHER + PRIMER IS JUST THAT AMAZING COSMETIC. 👍😉👍 @influenster @amazingcosmetics #linesmoothrplusprimer #review #amazingambassador
Elizabeth C.
Lakewood , OH
This does exactly what it says. I keep this in my kit for my more mature clients. I dab a little under the eyes and around the mouth or anywhere lines are before applying makeup. A little goes a long way! It’s a must!
Victoria G.
I received a sample of this with my most recent Ulta haul and I'm not really one for primers (I have really oily skin which doesn't usually get along well with primers) but I decided to give it a try and I am SO GLAD I did!! First of all, it smells great. Secondly, its super light and glides onto skin leaving it feeling refreshed and unbelievably soft. Both powders and liquids stick to it extremely well, but it still allows for very easy blending. It left my face with a beautiful airbrushed finish that I had been trying to achieve for years with no success... until now that is! In addition, remember my oily skin problem? I did not have to blot my face once all day! I am blindsided with how pleased I am with this product I can't wait to purchase a larger quantity of it!!!! Love love love!!!
Briana S.
San Antonio , TX
I received this complimentary for review and I'd definitely purchase this!!! is one of the only primers that actually WORKS on my oily skin. The roller ball applicator feels amazing on my face and the Primer gives me a matte finish! The formula almost dries instantly after you apply, No oily residues! I'd definitely purchase it again.