BY AMAZING COSMETICS

An allover face powder brush. Use AmazingCosmetics Kabuki Brush for flawless powder application. This super soft, oversized dome-shaped brush comes in its own velvet carrying case for on-the-go perfection. see more...

Amazing Cosmetics Kabuki Brush
  • "Ok guys to i went and got this brush a few days ago and i just love it its soft and holds the product your using it with i swear this is my favorite brush now and I'm considering throwing my old ones out and converting to the kabuki brand" in 6 reviews
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This brush is amazing! I use it to apply my liquid foundation! I use so much less foundation with this brush! It is so smooth! I can't believe I waited so long to buy this brush. I was hesitant because of the price but it was on sale so I got a couple. For out of this world lashes, I use
and I am using my mascara less and less. I feel so good about lavish lash, I have gifted this product to others
Ashley R.
Wharton, NJ
This brush is an essential applicator to any beauty guru’s makeup bag. I have combination skin, but this brush does a great job at evenly spreading and blending my foundation. The brush is easy to clean and holds up over time; I would definitely purchase again.
Hannah L.
Plymouth, MN
This kabuki brush is so great! The bristles are super soft and don’t fall out like other brushes. It’s super easy to clean. And really fluffy and amazing at blending out contours and or blush!
IG@lundquisthannah
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
I love these brushes! They work so amazing. They are so worth the price. They last forever. I use these brushes everyday when doing my makeup. They are soo easy to uSe. I recommend these brushes to anyone.
amber c.
Humble, TX
Lindsey A.
Tewksbury, MA
I love my Kabuki. Even if you don't choose this specific brand, I highly recommend purchasing one of these brushes for your beauty arsenal.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! Truly a great product! will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Emily V.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I love this brush. I've had plenty of Kabuki brushes and this one is definitely in my top 5. It applies powder perfectly!
Tara C.
Attica, NY
I don’t really like a kabooki brush like nars one that has a little longer handle this one just didn’t work well in my hand
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
I love my amazing cosmetics Kabuki brush. I love Kabuki brushes and this one is nice and soft with a cute pink handle