BY AMAZING COSMETICS

Christina G.
Bixby, OK
This primer is great for the eyelids! Does not crease and gives a nice base for eyeshadows. The quality truly shows how great this product is. It doesn’t have a high price point compared to other brands.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
I love to order this product I can always find it online cheaper then ordering from getting in the stores
I use this almost every day I love this brand
Mariell C.
This is one of my favorite primer, I use this a lot when I don't want to use make up I just only use this to iluminate my face! thi is great!
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
LOVEEEEEE amazing prouducts. . All products are good. Very good quality. Always happy with this brand. They are not overpriced at all.
Sydney S.
Pearland, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Goes on smoothly and evenly and is a really nice creamy texture. The primer makes your eyeshadow color pop and last all day
audrey m.
Love this product! It's a must for me pretty much daily. It keeps your eye shadow looking great all day and night!
NayNay G.
I love ❤️ eye shadow primer light because I feel like it bring out ur eyes and makes ur face pops!!
Dalila G.
Valley center, CA
It was okay, Not my favorite but good enough. I prefer urban decay or too faced shadow insurance.
Chrystal B.
Cornelia, GA
Is this the best primer for your eyes or is there a better product to use? I'm just wondering