BY AMAZING COSMETICS

Christina G.
Bixby, OK
This primer is great for the eyelids! Does not crease and gives a nice base for eyeshadows. The quality truly shows how great this product is. It doesn’t have a high price point compared to other brands.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
I love to order this product I can always find it online cheaper then ordering from getting in the stores
I use this almost every day I love this brand
Mariell C.
This is one of my favorite primer, I use this a lot when I don't want to use make up I just only use this to iluminate my face! thi is great!
audrey m.
Love this product! It's a must for me pretty much daily. It keeps your eye shadow looking great all day and night!
Dalila G.
Valley center, CA
It was okay, Not my favorite but good enough. I prefer urban decay or too faced shadow insurance.
Chrystal B.
Cornelia, GA
Is this the best primer for your eyes or is there a better product to use? I'm just wondering