Amazing Cosmetics Concealer uploaded by Marissa D.Amazing Cosmetics Concealer uploaded by Yahaira D.
23 colors available

BY AMAZING COSMETICS

Amazing Concealer Illuminate - Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer Illuminate is a lighter-than-air, multi-tasking concealer that blurs imperfections, fine lines and wrinkles with light diffusing technology creating brighter, more flawless skin. - Amazing Concealer Illuminate see more...

• I went from Mac Pro longwear to tarte's Maracuja concealer but they...1 Answers
  • On a scale from 1- 10 how much coverage would you say this product ...1 Answers
  • My skin is a mix of both oily & dry. Would this crease or look ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
This Illuminate is a lifesaver! it's the ultimate tool you need to get full coverage concealer with a highlight all in one. It's especially handy when you want to do a more natural or minimal makeup look. Simply dab into skin in a triangle pattern under your eyes and across your cheekbone for a flawless look with a radiant luminescent glow. It's exactly what you need to look wise awake without really having had any sleep, a mom must have lol. The formula applies silky and absorbs & blends info skin naturally and quickly...I highly highly recommend giving it a try! Mine was in shade Light Golden, perfect for Fair complexions.
Kiah G.
Kiah G.
Review for: Light To Medium
I went into Sephora specifically to get this item. The coral/red/ salmon side is great for under eye circles and the yellow is for concealing. Pro tip, if your in a pinch and need a highlighter the yellow side works great. Yes, the price is a tad high, but you only need 2ish small dots to cover your under eye area (aka it's going to last). This is defiantly long lasting and does a great job of neutralizing my slightly dark under eye circles. The only downside is that the brush is a little wonky (not a deal breaker).
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
You can use this as an eyeshadow base and will make your make up look good. You do have to make sure you blend. The packaging is good it's good size. You can take it with you everywhere. I would buy again
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Love, love, love this stuff. A little goes a long way and it looks insanely beautiful and full coverage.
Tori F.
Tori F.
Baytown, TX
I use this in my daily makeup routine! Great coverage, it's a must have. ❤️
Arielle H.
Arielle H.
It is an AMAZING product = ) I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for good concealer! Like the other people say you don't need much. It does go a long way!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Excelsior Springs
Review for: Medium Beige
I won this product and I can say I love it I was excited win amazingcosmetics love love. A great win. The concealer is nice and smooth.
Raven J.
Raven J.
Omg this concealer is so amazing I love it to death and wish to use it again but a little blotchy so I give this a 4 star but not bad😆😇
M G.
M G.
I really love how this concealer works on me! In compare to other concealers i've used this one really covers up my under eyes and it gives me a really good glow
Divya C.
Divya C.
Scranton, PA
It is really not that expensive and affordable for anyone . Also it gives you coverage and makes your face look young again. There is nothing wrong about this concealer. I love it so much I can't stop using it! I already have one but I'm almost out of it because it is awesome! It truly works amazingly!
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
Does it conceal acne well?
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Tampa, FL
I heard so many great things about this brand but I have yet to see it in stores. Maybe I missed it, please tell me where I can find this brand??
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Los Angeles, CA
My skin is a mix of both oily & dry. Would this crease or look flawless on my skin?
On a scale from 1- 10 how much coverage would you say this product provides?
Bye H.
Bye H.
Hurley, MS
I went from Mac Pro longwear to tarte's Maracuja concealer but they still show my fine lines , does this concealer work?