BY AMAZING COSMETICS

Amazing Concealer Illuminate - Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer Illuminate is a lighter-than-air, multi-tasking concealer that blurs imperfections, fine lines and wrinkles with light diffusing technology creating brighter, more flawless skin. - Amazing Concealer Illuminate see more...

• I went from Mac Pro longwear to tarte's Maracuja conceale...1 Answers
  • On a scale from 1- 10 how much coverage would you say thi...1 Answers
  • My skin is a mix of both oily & dry. Would this creas...2 Answers
Cora P.
Baxter, MN
Review for: Ivory more...
This brand is widely known for their concealers, and most of them I’ve tried are pretty flawless, excluding the illuminate concealer. I’ve tried this concealer on multiple occasions and the outcomes haven’t been too great, mostly because the product creasing and moving so much. I’ve tried putting on primer before, using plenty of setting powder, or not doing anything to it, and no matter what it’s been creasing. The product looks pretty much FLAWLESS when first applied, but is so creamy that even an hour later is almost guaranteed to move or crease. If anyone has tried this concealer before and got it to work, let me know your tips and tricks!! Until then, I’d definitely recommend their other concealers.
Liz S.
Lexington, KY
LOVE this product! The shade range is what first drew me towards Amazing Cosmetics. I have extremely fair skin with pink undertones and have always had a difficult time finding something that matches. The shade Ivory is so good for highlighting under the eyes! Love this concealer
Adrina C.
Memphis, TN
I like this concealer but it is thick and oily so you have to be careful what other products you use with it because they may not play well together. But for a stand alone product with a setting powder I highly recommend
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
Bar none one of the best spot concealers on the market. Under eye circles? Check! Blemishes? Check! Dark spots? Check! One tube lasted me almost a year. I have yet to find a product as great as this one!
Christina G.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
One of the worst concealers I have ever used. This is very very oily, terrible for anything, even the undereyes. It remains very tacky even after set with powder. Does not last through sweat, and also is not as full coverage as advertised. Price is crazy.

Only point of redemption is that at least with the squeeze tube packaging I can get every last bit out. Not that that makes my heart hurt any less for the money I burned on this.
Jamie M.
Athens, GA
Review for: Light Golden more...
This is a pretty thick concealer. It also has shimmer in it. I personally did not like it but if you want added radiance under your eyes and don’t like a thicker formula then I could see someone liking this a lot.
Jennifer M.
New Ulm
Purchased at: ULTA
This has a lighter feel than the regular amazing cosmetics concealer, a little glow to it that I like to use if I don't really have anything to cover like a blemish or dark spot
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Tan, Dark Beige, Tan Golden, Medium Beige more...
EXCELLENT COVERAGE! Just the right amount of sticky and fluid! Used this to help cover a small tattoo when wearing a strapless dress 👗 and did the trick with a Little pressed powder on top! Too dark to wear under eyes unfortunately as my body is much tanner than my face
Katlyn H.
New Berlin, WI
I have repurchased this concealer countless times! The shade range is great and the coverage is unbeatable. If you can't conceal something with this it just isn't meant to be concealed. Blends out nicely, a little goes a long, long way.
Beth S.
Ambler
Review for: Fair more...
Definitely not full coverage. I bought the hydrating and it doesn’t make the skin more hydrated but it doesn’t dry out. I like it but it’s pricey. Maybe too pricey for light-medium coverage.
Valerie D.
Los Angeles, CA
My skin is a mix of both oily & dry. Would this crease or look flawless on my skin?
Jamie T.
Stedman, NC
Does it conceal acne well?
Angelica G.
Tampa , FL
I heard so many great things about this brand but I have yet to see it in stores. Maybe I missed it, please tell me where I can find this brand??
Sanne E.
Is this a good concealer and do they have a really pale colour because i am really pale.
On a scale from 1- 10 how much coverage would you say this product provides?