Amazing Cosmetics Anti Aging Face Primer 1 oz

by Amazing Cosmetics

A lightweight moisturizer and primer in one that's infused with vitamins and minerals. Face Primer locks in your look so makeup application stays looking fresh for all-day wear. It hydrates and protects and creates a smooth, clean canvas, allowing you to use less foundation and other similar products. The primer fills in fine lines and wrinkles revealing soft, smooth flawless skin. Unlike other heavy, oily primers, AmazingCosmetics Anti Aging Face Primer creates a smooth, flawless canvas without feeling heavy on the skin. Botanical Cassia Angustifolia provides significant hydration for a full 24 hours. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes Anti Aging Face Primer is oil, paraben, and fragrance free. It's formulated to work with all skin types.

Is this moisturizing or silicon based?
Does this primer work well with oily skin? I'm so intrigued!!
Good primers are hard to come by. I love a matte look with makeup, does this primer help me achieve that?
Start your review of Amazing Cosmetics Anti Aging Face Primer 1 oz!
Product Highlights
“it's not my go to primer but it's still a good product. it's lightweight, helps prolong the wear of makeup, and isn't greasyin reviews
Conroe, TX
This is a very good Primer, definitely comparable to the smashbox photo finish Primer. I really enjoy this product
Ca
1,005 reviews
Amazing i live for this here. The smell is amazing the texture is to dye for. If you havnt tried this please do so
Fitzgerald, GA
I thought this primer performed well but I didn’t notice any anti aging properties. I did like it though.
Ciudad de panamá distrito san miguelito Corregimiento rufina Alfaro Barriada Boyacá casa A15
Este producto anti edad ayuda a reducir los signos de la vejez, pero en lo personal pienso que hay otras marcas que ofrecen mayores beneficios
Ask a question to the Influenster community...