Amazing Cosmetics Anti Aging Face Primer 1 oz

by Amazing Cosmetics

A lightweight moisturizer and primer in one that's infused with vitamins and minerals. Face Primer locks in your look so makeup application stays looking fresh for all-day wear. It hydrates and protects and creates a smooth, clean canvas, allowing you to use less foundation and other similar products. The primer fills in fine lines and wrinkles revealing soft, smooth flawless skin. Unlike other heavy, oily primers, AmazingCosmetics Anti Aging Face Primer creates a smooth, flawless canvas without feeling heavy on the skin. Botanical Cassia Angustifolia provides significant hydration for a full 24 hours. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes Anti Aging Face Primer is oil, paraben, and fragrance free. It's formulated to work with all skin types.

Is this moisturizing or silicon based?
Does this primer work well with oily skin? I'm so intrigued!!
Good primers are hard to come by. I love a matte look with makeup, does this primer help me achieve that?
Start your review of Amazing Cosmetics Anti Aging Face Primer 1 oz!
Product Highlights
“it's not my go to primer but it's still a good product. it's lightweight, helps prolong the wear of makeup, and isn't greasyin reviews
Lisle, IL
A good primer that is oil free and a little really goes a long way. No real qualms with this primer, it's not mattifying and since I have combination to oily skin I'd prefer something more matte, however that's personal preference and the product itself is good and makes my make up apply more evenly.
Franklin, VA
I love this primer so much! I got a free sample from Ulta with one of my purchases and loved it so much I had to buy a full size. I have very oily and acne prone skin and wrinkles under my eyes. This mattified my skin and didn't break me out and also helped the wrinkles under my eyes disappear! It also kept my foundation on longer and kept me from getting oily. Totally recommend this primer!
medford, MA
I'm picky with primers, some make my skin too oily. This one does neither. It melts into my skin while diminishing my fine lines, especially under my eyes. I like how it mattifies my skin. It makes it smooth for easy foundation application
San Antonio , TX
Obsessed! I have tried every primer available. I swear probably at least 20 of them. And usually they make me greasy or worse break me out. This one is light but effective. It helps fill in fine lines without being heavy or clogging pores. A winner for sure!!!
Plano, TX
This primer is very light on my skin. It's not greasy feeling. Lost of primers come off and my makeup as well so I tried this one. I tend to break out easily but this holds up well and I haven't been breaking out.
Clearwater, FL
There is a reason why there is amazing in the name. It leaves your skin so silky smooth & soft. A little product goes a long way. It absorbs quickly, leaving skin moisturized . Its light weight, not oily, doesn't smell. Makeup easily glides on and stays on all day.
Inez, KY
Amazing Cosmetics Anti Aging Face Primer 1 oz uploaded by Liz S.
This is one of my favorite primers of all time. My skin feels so smooth when I use this! It completely blurs away texture and pores. My foundation glides on this like butter! I use this almost every single day.
Canton, MA
I love Amazing Cosmetics products, and this primer is wonderful! It definitely makes my makeup go on much smoothr and leaves the overall look smoothr, and put together much better. And it does not clump up at all or get oily either
Wilmette
I love the amazing cosmetics line! It is excellent for aging skin in particular. I love using this primer to help my makeup not settle in any pores or lines! It’s nice and nourishing at the same time which my dry skin loves!
Clarksville, TN
I wasn't so much a fan of this primer. I didn't notice that it made my makeup last much longer than it would without it. It also has a silicone type of feeling which I don't care for because it can clog my pores.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...