BY AMAZING COSMETICS

A lightweight moisturizer and primer in one that's infused with vitamins and minerals. Face Primer locks in your look so makeup application stays looking fresh for all-day wear. It hydrates and protects and creates a smooth, clean canvas, allowing you to use less foundation and other similar products. The primer fills in fine lines and wrinkles revealing soft, smooth flawless skin. Unlike other heavy, oily primers, AmazingCosmetics Anti Aging Face Primer creates a smooth, flawless canvas without feeling heavy on the skin. Botanical Cassia Angustifolia provides significant hydration for a full 24 hours. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes Anti Aging Face Primer is oil, paraben, and fragrance free. It's formulated to work with all skin types. see more...

• Good primers are hard to come by. I love a matte look wit...2 Answers
  • I'm looking into getting this but I don't know if it real...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a face primer that doesn't break my face ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "it's not my go to primer but it's still a good product. it's lightweight, helps prolong the wear of makeup, and isn't greasy" in 11 reviews
kendall l.
Libertyville , IL
i don’t use this that much, but i used it on my mom and it reduced the appearance of pores and filled in some of her lines. it’s a sort of siliconey texture but also very light, kinda like a dry oil feeling (but doesn’t feel oily? idk)
Nicole A.
United States
I wasn't so much a fan of this primer. I didn't notice that it made my makeup last much longer than it would without it. It also has a silicone type of feeling which I don't care for because it can clog my pores.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
I would recommend this to anyone. Its a great combination moisturizer/primer that also does wonders at smoothing lines and hiding pores. You don't need to use this all over your face, just the problem areas. Its amazing! Made my makeup last all day, no cakiness, no drying out! Absolute holy grail product
Meghan W.
Carbondale, IL
This primer is absolutely amazing! I have used it for 3 weeks now and it has helped my skin not looks so red in places and has really evened out my skin tone! It is incredible! It makes your skin feel so soft and also covers pores well!! Would absolutely recommend
Gina S.
Midland, MI
I love the amazing cosmetics line! It is excellent for aging skin in particular. I love using this primer to help my makeup not settle in any pores or lines! It’s nice and nourishing at the same time which my dry skin loves!
Nicole B.
Portland, OR
I went on an anti-aging primer kick a few weeks ago. I order about 4 of them. This is one of the ones I kept. It smooths out lines instead sticking inside them and making you look older. It helps keep my makeup on all day. I don't need a setting spray when I use this either. Which is great because most setting sprays have alcohol which dries out my skin.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
A good primer that is oil free and a little really goes a long way. No real qualms with this primer, it's not mattifying and since I have combination to oily skin I'd prefer something more matte, however that's personal preference and the product itself is good and makes my make up apply more evenly.
Lenora W.
Franklin, VA
I love this primer so much! I got a free sample from Ulta with one of my purchases and loved it so much I had to buy a full size. I have very oily and acne prone skin and wrinkles under my eyes. This mattified my skin and didn't break me out and also helped the wrinkles under my eyes disappear! It also kept my foundation on longer and kept me from getting oily. Totally recommend this primer!
Christina R.
Medford, MA
I'm picky with primers, some make my skin too oily. This one does neither. It melts into my skin while diminishing my fine lines, especially under my eyes. I like how it mattifies my skin. It makes it smooth for easy foundation application
Maya F.
San Antonio, TX
Obsessed! I have tried every primer available. I swear probably at least 20 of them. And usually they make me greasy or worse break me out. This one is light but effective. It helps fill in fine lines without being heavy or clogging pores. A winner for sure!!!
Kelsey H.
Greenville, SC
Good primers are hard to come by. I love a matte look with makeup, does this primer help me achieve that?
Deetta V.
Greenwood, IN
Does this product help to hide forehead wrinkles?
komal t.
Does this make our face look glossy?
Destiny G.
How well does this do for extended wear? Would you need to wash off and reapply for the evening if you use in the morning?
Melissa B.
I'm looking for a face primer that doesn't break my face out. A few different ones that I have tried has caused breakouts.