Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer

by Amazing Cosmetics

Descripton:
Trusted by pro makeup artists and coveted by beauty insiders, AMAZINGCOSMETICS® high performance AMAZINGCONCEALER® is the ultimate triple-threat. Ultra-pigmented, water-resistant and loaded with anti-oxidants and cucumber fruit extract, our AMAZINGCONCEALER gives you breathable, long-wear coverage that is virtually invisible. And its creamy texture blends seamlessly into skin, so it never cakes or creases.

Directions:
Ultra-pigmented means a little goes a long way. Using the AMAZINGCOSMETICS Concealer Brush (not included), apply small dots of the AMAZINGCONCEALER in the shape of an upside down triangle starting at the inner corner of each eye and blend. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved. To instantly erase blemishes, redness, broken capillaries, sun damage, brown spots, uneven skin tone, etc., dot on AMAZINGCONCEALER and blend with fingertip until product and flaws disappear. Set with our Velvet Mineral Powderset.

Is this comparable to shape tape?
My friend recommended this product to me, I am interested in other people’s opinions on it, is it worth the buy? Xx
Start your review of Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer!
Product Highlights
“If you're looking for a full coverage concealer, this one is great. however, you have to use this sparingly!! it will cake up and it will feel very heavy if you apply too much. but the coverage is phenomenal. to the point where it covered a coworker's tattoo better than dermablend and exuviance.” in 53 reviews
“this concealer has great coverage! it covers my heavy dark circles and makes me look awake. it's very thick but easy to blend. the only con for me was that when i used it everyday, it clogged my pores. i believe it's because of the petroleum in the ingredients. other than that, all the ingredients are natural.” in 44 reviews
“...can get cakey if you’re not careful. definitely requires some setting powder, as it doesn’t dry down very quickly, but great coverage for such a small amount of product!” in 26 reviews
“...ingredients were cleaner i would wear it every day but i just can't do mineral oil, talc, or petroleum derivatives. ” in 11 reviews
New Market, AL
Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer uploaded by Kelly M.
I got this in one of my subscription boxes in the color "medium beige". Holy moly is this dark. If ordered online... it might be a good idea to go eight shades lighter than you think you might need. This does seem to be a "full coverage " concealer...if such a thing exists.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Puffiness
Smiths Grove, KY
Review for: Light Golden
I used the product for many years and it was the best concealer I have ever used. I have chronically dark circles/under-eye veins and this was the best product for good coverage but also texture. It does not cake and it blends well into skin. There is also a big variety of colors to match different skin tones. Also, you hardly have to use any so the tube, while expensive, lasted me YEARS. What I did not like is that both tubes of this concealer that I have owned cracked open along the side in the same spot! I had to wrap the tube up in tissue paper and then change that tissue paper occasionally. I lost a lot of product through the slit on the side. I finally got tired of dealing with the messy broken tube and threw it away.
Combination / Acne
Highland , MI
Review for: Fair
This is some heavy duty full coverage concealer!! It seriously can cover anything even tattoos. I would recommend this to anyone looking for that flawless snatched look. Or just wants the extra coverage.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
pittsburgh
Review for: Light Golden
MY ABSOLUTE HOLY GRAIL!! It fixes everything, a break out, the darkest eye circles ever, literally anything. It’s amazing. Totally worth the money. Sincerely, A broke college student
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Ivory
One of the best creamy full coverage concealers I’ve ever used. The color is perfect for my porcelain skin and it makes your skin look like cream. Easy to blend, great coverage.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Obsessed with this product! I initially used this concealer to cover the dark circles under my eyes, as well as brightening their overall appearance. However, as I developed rosacea on my cheeks, I have found this product to truly be the ONLY concealer that can provide superior coverage and even out my skin tone. The pigmentation is fantastic, and the shade options are extensive. The only downside would be that the availability is not ideal, but this “con” is hardly a deterrent, nor a reason to use a different brand...I can truly say that it is a lifesaver for me as far as coverage and endurance!
I think you need to be better at makeup than I am to know how to use this. They had a good color for my skin tone, and the formula feels really nice - full coverage without being cakey or dry. It did slip off the center of my pimples though, leaving a little ugly island of acne surrounded by a pond of cover up. I don't know how to get it to stay where I need it. If you know such things, you'll probably fare better with this stuff.
Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage
New York , NY
I actually forgot about this concealer but I don’t know how that’s possible because I love it! The formula is thick so a little goes a long way and a tube will last you forever! You definitely have to warm it between your fingers before applying though. Otherwise you’ll have a hard time blending it out.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Canton, MI
I thought it was going to be better, but I didn’t really like this. I wish it had a doe foot applicator as well, but you have to squeeze it out into your finger. I feel like it’s too thin to cover blemishes well.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Montpelier, OH
Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer uploaded by Tasha H.
Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer uploaded by Tasha H.
I received a sample of this in a beauty subscription box in the shade medium beige awhile back. Its much too dark for me so I tried to add it to a concealer that's way too light, but the result was too yellow! So I wasn't able to give this the best chance, but didn't like how thin & watery it is. I prefer a more thick, creamy concealer for fuller coverage.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...