Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer

by Amazing Cosmetics

Descripton:
Trusted by pro makeup artists and coveted by beauty insiders, AMAZINGCOSMETICS® high performance AMAZINGCONCEALER® is the ultimate triple-threat. Ultra-pigmented, water-resistant and loaded with anti-oxidants and cucumber fruit extract, our AMAZINGCONCEALER gives you breathable, long-wear coverage that is virtually invisible. And its creamy texture blends seamlessly into skin, so it never cakes or creases.

Directions:
Ultra-pigmented means a little goes a long way. Using the AMAZINGCOSMETICS Concealer Brush (not included), apply small dots of the AMAZINGCONCEALER in the shape of an upside down triangle starting at the inner corner of each eye and blend. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved. To instantly erase blemishes, redness, broken capillaries, sun damage, brown spots, uneven skin tone, etc., dot on AMAZINGCONCEALER and blend with fingertip until product and flaws disappear. Set with our Velvet Mineral Powderset.

Is this comparable to shape tape?
My friend recommended this product to me, I am interested in other people’s opinions on it, is it worth the buy? Xx
Start your review of Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer!
Product Highlights
“If you're looking for a full coverage concealer, this one is great. however, you have to use this sparingly!! it will cake up and it will feel very heavy if you apply too much. but the coverage is phenomenal. to the point where it covered a coworker's tattoo better than dermablend and exuviance.” in 53 reviews
“this concealer has great coverage! it covers my heavy dark circles and makes me look awake. it's very thick but easy to blend. the only con for me was that when i used it everyday, it clogged my pores. i believe it's because of the petroleum in the ingredients. other than that, all the ingredients are natural.” in 44 reviews
“...can get cakey if you’re not careful. definitely requires some setting powder, as it doesn’t dry down very quickly, but great coverage for such a small amount of product!” in 26 reviews
“...ingredients were cleaner i would wear it every day but i just can't do mineral oil, talc, or petroleum derivatives. ” in 11 reviews
DC
Review for: Light Golden
This is such a lovely, creamy full coverage concealer. I find this concealer is great at covering my dark under eye circles while also keeping the area nice and hydrated. I only wear this on more natural make up days when I don't set my under eyes with powder because I can never get this to set the way I wanted to which is why it is 4 stars instead of 5. Also a little goes a long way, I have owned this tube of concealer much longer than I would like to admit and it still works great.
Hobart, IN
Review for: Medium Golden
I mainly use it under my eyes and to even out my skin tone with out using foundation, to get a pretty natural look. This is a slightly thick concealer with a creamy texture that goes on smooth and doesn't cake up or go in creases. It's also pretty water resistant too. So I can go to the beach and not worry about it immediately coming off in the waves.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Fair
Very full coverage concealer not for the faint of heart! I think this is a great concealer for more experienced makeup users. You can only use a very small amount and if you use too much it looks terrible! Definitely one to try but try it with caution. Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer
Montoursville, PA
Review for: Fair Golden
This stuff covers  and it covers good! If you set it, it will last, it’s super thick and super opaque. Get the right shade and you should be set! I have loved this product since it came to our ulta years ago. The price is higher but the tube lasts forever and a little goes a loooong way.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: Warm Deep
this is an awful concealer. I don't see how other people like it. it is extremely sticky. its hard to get it to go on evenly. and the shade range leaves much to be desired. it is so thick it feels VERY heavy on the skin and even worse you have to set it with powder which feels even heavier
New Market, AL
Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer uploaded by Kelly M.
I got this in one of my subscription boxes in the color "medium beige". Holy moly is this dark. If ordered online... it might be a good idea to go eight shades lighter than you think you might need. This does seem to be a "full coverage " concealer...if such a thing exists.
Smiths Grove, KY
Review for: Light Golden
I used the product for many years and it was the best concealer I have ever used. I have chronically dark circles/under-eye veins and this was the best product for good coverage but also texture. It does not cake and it blends well into skin. There is also a big variety of colors to match different skin tones. Also, you hardly have to use any so the tube, while expensive, lasted me YEARS. What I did not like is that both tubes of this concealer that I have owned cracked open along the side in the same spot! I had to wrap the tube up in tissue paper and then change that tissue paper occasionally. I lost a lot of product through the slit on the side. I finally got tired of dealing with the messy broken tube and threw it away.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Fair
This was one of my first good concealers I’ve ever bought and it’s a really good one. It’s a thick and creamy texture and covers dark circles very well. This tube lasted me for so long as well so the price is worth it
Highland , MI
Review for: Fair
This is some heavy duty full coverage concealer!! It seriously can cover anything even tattoos. I would recommend this to anyone looking for that flawless snatched look. Or just wants the extra coverage.
Review for: Fair
Absolute favorite concealer of all time. I go from tired looking to wide awake with just a tiny amount applied under my eyes. It’s thick and creamy without falling into the creases under my eyes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...