BY AMAZING COSMETICS #77 in Concealer

Descripton:
Trusted by pro makeup artists and coveted by beauty insiders, AMAZINGCOSMETICS® high performance AMAZINGCONCEALER® is the ultimate triple-threat. Ultra-pigmented, water-resistant and loaded with anti-oxidants and cucumber fruit extract, our AMAZINGCONCEALER gives you breathable, long-wear coverage that is virtually invisible. And its creamy texture blends seamlessly into skin, so it never cakes or creases.

Directions:
Ultra-pigmented means a little goes a long way. Using the AMAZINGCOSMETICS Concealer Brush (not included), apply small dots of the AMAZINGCONCEALER in the shape of an upside down triangle starting at the inner corner of each eye and blend. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved. To instantly erase blemishes, redness, broken capillaries, sun damage, brown spots, uneven skin tone, etc., dot on AMAZINGCONCEALER and blend with fingertip until product and flaws disappear. Set with our Velvet Mineral Powderset.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "this concealer has great coverage! it covers my heavy dark circles and makes me look awake. it's very thick but easy to blend. the only con for me was that when i used it everyday, it clogged my pores. i believe it's because of the petroleum in the ingredients. other than that, all the ingredients are natural." in 44 reviews
  • "this concealer is incredibly pigmented, and you only have to use a tiny amount to get a very high amount of coverage. does a great job at concealing dark under-eye circles and occasional blemishes, but it can get cakey if you’re not careful. definitely requires some setting powder, as it doesn’t dry down very quickly, but great coverage for such a small amount of product!" in 26 reviews
  • "this is by far the best concealer in the world. it's thick, full coverage, and has a great color selection. if the ingredients were cleaner i would wear it every day but i just can't do mineral oil, talc, or petroleum derivatives. " in 11 reviews
Soraya C.
This is one of my favorite concealers. It is full coverage, thick, and sticky (but that's not necessarily a bad thing). A little tiny bit goes a really long way. I have dry under eyes and this doesn't make them look bad at all. It is really expensive in my opinion and I only bought it because it was on sale. You do get a smaller amount of product but because it stretches so far, that's not really an issue. Setting it can be tricky, so a lot of times I go without setting it. If you do need to set it I would recommend patting a finely milled loose powder on top with a sponge. If I ran out of all my concealers tomorrow I would probably purchase this again (right after my Benefit brightening concealer formerly known as erase paste). I knocked off a star because the shade range needs a lot of improvement. The shade I have has a pink undertone, so it's fine for my under eyes but I can't use it on the rest of my face. Other skin tones might have a tougher time finding a match.
Clare E.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Ivory more...
This concealer is fabulous. It’s creamy and super thick so a tiny bit goes a long way. It’s great for blending. My only thing I would say about this product is to make sure you blend properly and set with a good setting Powder so it doesn’t crease. This product does that easily since it’s so thick but I haven’t had too many issues if I set it properly. I think it’s worth the price since like I said a little goes a long way.
Hannah S.
Margate, FL
I actually HATE this concealer. It is so thick and just so unusable. It’s awful for under the eyes and awful for blemishes. It doesn’t actually set when you set it with powder and it just moves all over the face. It’s so full coverage in a paste-like way and it smells awful too. Just one of the worst concealers I’ve ever tried. DO NOT BUY.
Lori P.
Burr Ridge , IL
Review for: Light Golden more...
This is a very high coverage concealer that I used when I was younger and had much oilier skin. It is very thick, but can blend into the skin seamlessly with a bit of work. I used this both for undereyes and blemishes and it is very long wearing with incredible coverage. However, after having 2 kids, my skin completely changed and it leans more on the normal/dry side of combination skin and find this to be too heavy for me now. If you have normal/ dry skin you'll probably find it to be too cakey and hard to blend so I don't use this anymore, but highly recommend it for oily skin. I like that it comes in a tube for hygienic reasons, but it can get a bit messy.
Mary P.
Review for: Light Beige more...
They need more color selection, they lack deeper skin and super light skin. The consistency is pretty thick and can cake up if you use too much. It’s really expensive for the amount of product you receive. I don’t recommend this product because you can get cheaper ones with better quality!
Payton J.
El Paso, TX
This is the best concealer I've ever used, there's a reason why this product is award winning. Honestly it's the only concealer I've ever used but I'll never stray away from it. For me personally this product is best used for under the eyes and to clean up the eyebrows. Although I do use it to highlight my face as well but it works best in those areas previously mentioned. It's a little thick so less is more, so when I do use it to highlight my face I use very little (I don't like a shiny forehead and chin). But try it out ladies, honestly I purchased this concealer not knowing anything about the product and I fell in love with it.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
Review for: Fair Golden more...
This has a very thick texture that can get cakey very easily. I find it best to apply thin layers with a brush for a natural and smooth finish. However with such a thin layer it doesn't give enough coverage. It also fades away by end of the day even with a setting powder.
Amanda E.
Review for: Ivory more...
This is definitely a good concealer... depending on what you want to use it for. I think it’s best used for spots, but not great under the eye. It seems a little too thick for the under eye. Otherwise, it has fabulous coverage. I do wish there were more shades.
Emma N.
Review for: Light Golden more...
This concealer is incredibly pigmented, and you only have to use a tiny amount to get a very high amount of coverage. Does a great job at concealing dark under-eye circles and occasional blemishes, but it can get cakey if you’re not careful. Definitely requires some setting powder, as it doesn’t dry down very quickly, but great coverage for such a small amount of product!
Bri M.
Canonsburg, PA
Review for: Light Beige more...
So this concealer wouldn’t be for the average person. This concealer is very heavy/thick in consistency with a natural-hydrating finish. This would be great for someone with very dark circles or with blemishes that are extremely red or dry.
Rachel C.
If you were to choose between Amazing Concealer and Dermablend to use for dark under eye circle coverage, which would you recommend between the two?
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Does this concealer really cover the areas needed?
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
Is this concealer really full coverage?
Amanda W.
Jacksons point, ON
Does this cover super dark, deeps bags? They are hereditary, so they remain there all the time. I want a good concealer to cover them!
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
Does anyone else find this is similar to Benefit's "boiiing" conealer?