Amazing Cosmetics A Little Amazing Fair 0.2oz uploaded by Cherie P.

BY AMAZING COSMETICS

A miniature-size, multipurpose concealer. This highly pigmented, super-emollient, water-resistant formula blends seamlessly into the skin, creating a flawless complexion that looks and feels natural. Hollywood's hottest makeup artists depend on it to create the picture-perfect complexions their celebrity clients expect. The first step in the AmazingCosmetics "complexion perfection" process, the AmazingConcealer erases the appearance of dark circles, blemishes, broken capillaries, sun damage, and redness with only tiny amounts of the product. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

• Has anyone used this product? I'm trying to fine a better concealer...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Product J.
Product J.
This concealer will cover but is pretty oily. I wouldn't recommend it if u have issue with creasing or eye makeup running. It also isn't good for face concealing (has mineral oil in it). Could cause breakouts.
Cherie P.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Fair
I have yet to find a concealer that I would truly feel like was a five star because they just don't help with crepey skin or fine lines. This one is ok and I will use it again because I have used worse and it is on the pricey side in my opinion. I still have to color correct first because at my age in my 40s I just cannot layer my makeup that much under my eyes. I would definitely recommend to a younger person with just dark circles and no fine lines or good genes!
Isabel D.
Isabel D.
Lee, IL
Has anyone used this product? I'm trying to fine a better concealer that actually conceals my dark circles under my eyes. I have yet to find one that will do the trick. :(