BY AMARULA

Anna W.
Anna W.
I don't find it too often now, but it's a freaking tasty liquor! It's somewhat sweet, and highly alcoholic, so small doses are perfect
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Just tried this for the first time a few days ago. It was great all by itself paired with dessert!
Angeles C.
Angeles C.
Happy Hour Expert
It was a gift from my sister at Christmas, a new liqueur I discovered on a trip she made to Margarita / Venezuela. The best liquor to have in your bar. You can drink on the rocks, with crushed ice. Dilute with milk. Use it in desserts or through ice cream. It had the best taste ever. I can not say anything bad about Amarula. I would recommend this no matter what.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
This is a great tasting cream liqueur. It's kind of like Baileys with a little fruity twist. It drinks well on the rocks, or in coffee, as well as in mixed drinks. It was given to us as a gift, and it's something we'll keep buying.
Elise L.
Elise L.
Very distinct fruity flavor. Very smooth and great on the rocks. Mixes well with coffee. It is slightly on the sweet side, I can't drink much of it, however the unique fruity flavor keeps my interest.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Mansfield, TX
I have a bottle of this sitting in my fridge at this moment. the first time I was introduced to it was on a cruise ship, and my life has been forever changed. I love the fruity twist to it as well.
brittany c.
brittany c.
Oneida, KY
I love this cream liqueur. makes a yummy chocolate drink & i could seriously just drink it straight out the bottle, but that wouldn't be too healthy.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
So creamy! The taste is so unique and delicious. Very sweet though. Make sure you don't take too long to drink it because it will start to crystalize.
Breanna K.
Breanna K.
Rathdrum, ID
I love this liqour! I mix it with some rum or vodka and some almond milk and a cherry or grenadine. I am so happy to have found this!
Luana F.
Luana F.
Wayne, PA
Amazing taste and smell. I love to drink with whisky or with ice. Good for the cold days
Sherry R.
Sherry R.
What's the best way to drink this?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
What is this good to mix with?
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Visalia , Ca
Does this have a sweet taste to it?
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
Happy Hour Expert
Okay...is this better than Baileys?
Jo-Ann S.
Jo-Ann S.
Where can I buy this in the USA?