BY AMARULA

David G.
Austin, TX
One of my top go to night caps that’s drinks so smooth by itself, in coffee, over ice cream or blended in just about anything. Unique flavor profile, right balance of strength & texture, and always a hit when trying to impress with a new after dinner drink. I always have a bottle in my cabinet!
Ashe K.
SO AMAZING! I highly recommend it, it's like its own little delightful dessert, and comes in such a pretty bottle. you can use it similarly to Baileys or just on its own in a little glass. I have seen it be a little more on the expensive side but I honestly feel it will last you a long time as a little goes a long way :)
Angeles C.
Doral, FL
It was a gift from my sister at Christmas, a new liqueur I discovered on a trip she made to Margarita / Venezuela. The best liquor to have in your bar. You can drink on the rocks, with crushed ice. Dilute with milk. Use it in desserts or through ice cream. It had the best taste ever. I can not say anything bad about Amarula. I would recommend this no matter what.
Heidi F.
Gwinn, MI
This fruity cream liquor is so sweet and tasty, I love it! We were introduced to it on a cruise ship, it's one of the few things we actually bought. Pour it over ice and that's all you need.
Emily M.
Holy wow. I spent a semester studying abroad in Cape Town when I discovered Amarula. It is a little bit like Baileys, but much sweeter with a more fruitier taste to it. My favorite ways to enjoy it are over vanilla ice cream, added to hot chocolate/cappuccino, or as a pudding shot (take a cup of milk, a cup of Amarula, 8 oz of cool whip and a 4 oz box of white chocolate pudding mix; combine, spoon into little cups; freeze).
Elise L.
Very distinct fruity flavor. Very smooth and great on the rocks. Mixes well with coffee. It is slightly on the sweet side, I can't drink much of it, however the unique fruity flavor keeps my interest.
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
Delicious creamy drink! Has a subtle fruity taste with a bailey's feel. The amarula website has several recipes for drinks, and I've tried a few of them - all good. It's also good on the rocks.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
This is a great tasting cream liqueur. It's kind of like Baileys with a little fruity twist. It drinks well on the rocks, or in coffee, as well as in mixed drinks. It was given to us as a gift, and it's something we'll keep buying.
Courtney K.
Mansfield, TX
I have a bottle of this sitting in my fridge at this moment. the first time I was introduced to it was on a cruise ship, and my life has been forever changed. I love the fruity twist to it as well.
Erica N.
Chambersburg , PA
My all time favorite cream liquor. I love the flavor and it mixes well. My personal favorite is to mix it into milkshakes with some Rocky Road ice cream.
Sherry R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What's the best way to drink this?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
What is this good to mix with?
Hannah C.
Visalia , Ca
Does this have a sweet taste to it?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Okay...is this better than Baileys?
Jo-Ann S.
Where can I buy this in the USA?