Amariage Amarige Eau De Toilette 1.7oz Spray for Women
Amariage Amarige Eau De Toilette 1.7oz Spray for Women
Buy on Jet.com*
monica l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, Love, Love, this scent. It lasts all day and I wear it all year round. It's very subtle so its good for work. It' been around for a while but it's a classic that new wearers will fall in love withit.
Lou Bernadette O.
Cave Junction, OR
This was my first standard perfume, it smells baroque and fancy, and various nice floral notes all day. I don't wear it anymore, but this was my signature scent for five plus years
Isabel L.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an older scent. Every time I smell it, it makes me think of old Hollywood glamour. It smells good, it's strong a very sweet, so a little goes a long ways.
Julie D.
This is my all time favorite. It is a wonderful, high quality perfume that lasts from dawn till dusk. A+++
Raquel  V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore this perfume it's one of my favorites... The smell stays on all day!!!
maura j.
Lexington, KY
By this for my mom every year for the past 6 years, she absolutely loves it!!!
Ashleigh L.
Melbourne
This perfume is the nicest scent I have ever had. It lasts ALL day, and I get so many compliments throughout the day. It is the perfect smell for spring, with a mix between fancy and floral drifting up to your nose. I would highly recommend this product!