Amaretto Di Amore  uploaded by Amanda S.Amaretto Di Amore  uploaded by D M.Amaretto Di Amore  uploaded by Alice C.

BY AMARETTO DI AMORE

• What can you mix with this to make a holiday punch?1 Answers
  • Is this considered a dark liquor or clear?1 Answers
  • How does it compare to di Saronno? I'm willing to sacrif...2 Answers
Amaretto Di Amore
  • "A shot of this in some hot cocoa on a cold snowy night is awesome!" in 1 review
  • "I have tried this in a few drinks and i have to say that i dont care for it much, i am not much of a dark liqueur fan nor a black licorice fan." in 1 review
  • "amaretto the amor I love this amaretto its sweet you put sour mix in it you have been sweet and sour thing amaretto is divine love it you should try buying this amaretto de amore" in 1 review
  • "This is one of those liquor store that has a warmth about it even on ice." in 1 review
  • "My favorite way to drink it is with some Irish cream and cream or milk (also awesome in ice cream) cause it taste like a chocolate covered cherry milkshake and is great for keeping your intoxication at an even level when you are out drinking with friends." in 1 review
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I know back in college I’ll admit to falling in love with an amaretto sour. It’s sweet! It’s alcoholic! It tastes great!
I no longer favor that drink - however amaretto is such a delightful flavor it’s wonderful to use in baking tiramisu or mixing. It’s very sweet - so I don’t like to drink it on it’s own but I love the rich almond flavor!
Brittany S.
Taylorsville , NC
This is my favorite go to liquor!! It’s only $13 for a pretty decent bottle!! I recommend this!! I can drink this stuff straight! Totally taste like cherry!!! I prefer this as shots or mixed with Dr Pepper! I love cherry Dr Pepper so when you mix this liquor and Dr Pepper it taste just like cherry Dr Pepper! I highly recommend this!!! Chances are every time I buy alcohol this is what I always go to!
Jordan H.
Orlando
This drink is so smooth. If you are into mixed drinks, this goes really well with a sour mix or just sprite. In my opinion, this is the best brand of Amaretto out there. The bottle is very sleek and refined. All time favorite drink, I would most definitely reccomend.
Yaritza C.
Orlando
Amaretto sours are my all time favorite drink and with this liquor it is by far the greatest drink known to man! It’s SUPER sweet but still strong. Mix it with some sweet and sour mix and you have yourself the perfect chill night!
Stacia N.
Centralia, MO
Always nice to be able to have a nice drink after a long day! I’m not a huge drinker so this lasts me for awhile so very affordable. Love the bottle, very pretty! I don’t think it needs any improvement.
Elizabeth A.
State College, PA
Definitely my go to drink. Tastes great with cherry 7up or on its own on the rocks! This brand is pretty inexpensive but still has a lot of flavor. Tastes very similar to a mai tai.
✨ʆεαհ S.
New London
This is my go to work event drink. I love Amaretto Sours, I can ask to make them stronger and it still doesn’t have an effect on me. I can still remain professional while being social.
Donnell D.
This is great with other Browns make specialty drinks like the breakfast shot/drink. One of my top 3 shots! Part butterscotch schnapps, amaretto, and orange juice! Tastes like you took a bite of a pancake and you can feel the warm syrup on your tongue followed by refreshing orange juice! Some people follow up with a piece of bacon! Non expensive bottle and the sweet richness keeps the party going!
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Amaretto is my favorite alcohol of all time! It's so good when mixed with sprite and it goes down so easy. It's definitely on the sweet side but if that's what you're going for you will love this, or you could opt for an amaretto sour or stone sour for something with a little more of a punch. All good options!
Erica R.
Grasonville
Yummy! It taste amazing weather it’s mixed with coke or Dr Pepper or pineapple juice! This liquor is so sweet you can even drink it straight! It’s smooth going down and easy to drink definitely recommend it to somebody who wants to drink but doesn’t like the harsher liquors!
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Whats your favorite way to drink Amaretto? Straight or mixed?
Megan J.
West Terre Haute, IN
Would this drink be a good drink for someone who just turned 21?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Melani H.
Livingston, MT
How does it compare to di Saronno? I'm willing to sacrifice a LITTLE difference in taste, but not a whole lot. I see the price is much less than di Saronno, and that's the main reason I'm looking for something else.
Stephanie V.
Bronx, NY
My birthday is next month want to try something new.. How good is this?