Amaretto Di Amore

by Amaretto Di Amore

What do you guys like mixing this with, I love it with ginger ale 😍?
How does this compared to the di sarnno?
Start your review of Amaretto Di Amore !
Product Highlights
“amaretto the amor I love this amaretto its sweet you put sour mix in it you have been sweet and sour thing amaretto is divine love it you should try buying this amaretto de amore” in reviews
“Sweet and smooth just like I liked my liquor I use this by itself or with cream soda to have a nice night cap” in reviews
“...sour mix and thats my relax drink and if you are not a person that likes alcohol taste this is right for you ” in reviews
“My favorite way to drink it is with some Irish cream and cream or milk (also awesome in ice cream) cause it taste like a chocolate covered cherry milkshake and is great for keeping your intoxication at an even level when you are out drinking with friends.” in reviews
“A shot of this in some hot cocoa on a cold snowy night is awesome!” in reviews
Pinellas park , FL
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Always when I go to a restaurant I ask for a amaretto sour, this drink for me is so juicy I don’t usually drink 🍹 but when I’m in the mood for a drink this is the one. I always have this at my house just in case I want to make my own.
Spofford, NH
I am in love with Amaretto. I love it as is with ice, or add some cranberry juice. It's a great drink. Sweet if your a sweet kind of person. I would blend it with ice and pineapple juice oh my heart, it's a nice combination. For the summer time. I play a lot with Amaretto, make my own drinks.
So delicious. It’s great in Coke and Dr. Pepper, as well as an amaretto sour. It is just as good in my opinion as the more expensive varieties. I try to keep this on hand. It’s also nice for people who aren’t really drinkers as the alcohol content is lower than other liquors.
This amaretto is so smooth and can be enjoyed as a sipper or as a cocktail. I have used this brand to make amaretto sours several times and it tastes amazing. During Christmas our signature drink is a simple Amaretto and 7up or Sprite. It makes our holidays complete.
Pottsville, PA
Absolutely love this stuff! Mix with some half and half some maraschino cherries, and grenadine. Boom got yourself and amazing cherry almond cocktail that tastes amazing! If you like the cherry almond kind of flavor this is your kind of alcohol!
Jacksonville, NC
One of my favorite go to drinks is amaretto mixed with some ginger ale which tastes amazing and is reminiscent of a cream soda. Very sweet, smooth, and mixes well making it versatile. Very consistent quality and good value for the price.
Adamsville, AL
Amaretto is the only alcohol I will drink! I can drink basically any drink with amaretto in it, or I can drink it straight. Everything else has such a bitter taste, but amaretto is just the right amount of sweet! Love it!
St. Cloud
I'm very picky on my alcohol, but this brand of Amaretto is always so yummy. I use this brand to make Amaretto sours or just to mix into coffee! It's a wonderful taste in a beautiful bottle.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this product. Surprise to find out that it is made of almonds. Super subtle sweet taste without the bitter aftertaste. Better to be drank with a chaser like sweet and sour mix. Mmm. Yummy. About to make myself a drink. :)
Whenever I'm wanting a little something to sip and really take in , amaretto is by far my pick! It's sweet and tart all in one so it's never over powering and mixed with a little sweet and sour it's my all time favorite drink!