BY AMARETTO DI AMORE #57 in Liquor

• Is this considered a dark liquor or clear?1 Answers
  • How does it compare to di Saronno? I'm willing to sacrifice a LITT...2 Answers
  • Never had this before. is it worth trying? what's the average cost?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have tried this in a few drinks and i have to say that i dont care for it much, i am not much of a dark liqueur fan nor a black licorice fan." in 1 review
  • "A shot of this in some hot cocoa on a cold snowy night is awesome!" in 1 review
  • "amaretto the amor I love this amaretto its sweet you put sour mix in it you have been sweet and sour thing amaretto is divine love it you should try buying this amaretto de amore" in 1 review
  • "My favorite way to drink it is with some Irish cream and cream or milk (also awesome in ice cream) cause it taste like a chocolate covered cherry milkshake and is great for keeping your intoxication at an even level when you are out drinking with friends." in 1 review
  • "This is one of those liquor store that has a warmth about it even on ice." in 1 review
Levia C.
Levia C.
Freeport, FL
A couple friends introduced me to this in college. I love the taste when mixed with a little sour mix. I don't really like it without other alcohols and mixes in it. It has a thick and sweet taste that makes you go wow! I will definitely buy this again, and it comes in different sizes. I believe there is a small one if you just want to try it.
Marisa Q.
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
One of the best flavors you could mix with practically anything ! I love my margarita with a shot of amaretto or over some sour mix for an amaretto sour !! Yummy Its so good ! Its also good in Jell-O shots! I like that it doesn't have a strong liquor smell or taste its sweet and smooth !
Tina M.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
Amaretto is such a great flavor! So many drink choices too. I know it's great for many different types of shows. It's even good on it's own to sip on. Amaretto sours are one of my favorite drinks so it's one of the drinks I recommend when a friend needs an idea for a new drink to try.
Emperatriz R.
Emperatriz R.
Amooooooooo el amaretto, para mi es uno de los mejores licores que existe, siempre, siempre tengo suficiente amaretto en mi casa para cualquier ocasión, lo mezclo con un poco de jugo cítrico y es una maravilla, me encanta, absolutamente me encanta el amaretto!!! 😍😍😍😍
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Mobile, AL
I love the flavor of this liquor! I like to mix it with other drinks, but its also great on its own. Because the packaging is cool, it makes a great gift too!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Austin, TX
So good with pineapple juice or on the rocks. Amaretto sours are a great drink to make with it as well. Smoothe and sweet just as a liquor should be.
Rory L.
Rory L.
Happy Hour Expert
Yum-myyy. mix this with some lemon sour and it's the bomb! nice sipping drink. OR you can drink it by itself and it's good too.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
I love amaretto. This is great with pineapple juice. I think it is just as great over ice.
rita a.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
I just love Amaretto Di Amaro, it's a delicious liquor very smooth I'd recommend
Wayna V.
Wayna V.
Happy Hour Expert
Amarerro is a great liqueur to have a around the house as part of your bar selection. It is great for parties and guests. Great taste. Unique blend of liquor. Amazing choice as a digestive after dinner and for parties and get togethers. It has many uses.
Megan J.
Megan J.
West Terre Haute, IN
Would this drink be a good drink for someone who just turned 21?
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Whats your favorite way to drink Amaretto? Straight or mixed?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Melani H.
Melani H.
Livingston, MT
How does it compare to di Saronno? I'm willing to sacrifice a LITTLE difference in taste, but not a whole lot. I see the price is much less than di Saronno, and that's the main reason I'm looking for something else.
Krissie F.
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
Never had this before. is it worth trying? what's the average cost?