Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesAmana
ENERGY STAR&#174 Qualified Dishwasher with Triple Filter Wash System

Amana ENERGY STAR® Qualified Dishwasher with Triple Filter Wash System

This tall tub Front Control Dishwasher from Amana features a multi-level tower wash system and push-button controls, offering a user-friendly choice for your kitchen. Its ENERGY STAR qualified design helps you save on utility bills, while a variety of washing and drying options lets you choose the setting that's right for every load, including a heated dry option, high-temperature wash and 1-hour wash cycle. At just 63 dBA, you can count on quiet performance that won't disturb other areas of your home.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amana ENERGY STAR&#174 Qualified Dishwasher with Triple Filter Wash System!
Nichole F.
Monroe, NC
Amana ENERGY STAR&#174 Qualified Dishwasher with Triple Filter Wash System uploaded by Nichole F.
Wonderful dishwasher easy to use three selection of cycles he did dry option and high temp option very very quiet we love it
Carina R.
Auburn, WA
Gets the job done! Don’t need to wash them twice! And just takes minutes 🤗🤗 I’m positive it won’t disappoint
Angela R.
Billings, MT
Amana ENERGY STAR® Qualified Dishwasher with Triple Filter Wash System We have this one. It isn't loud at all. The filter does get plugged with residue and in take it apart and clean it. This is a good dishwasher.
Savannah S.
Not terrible, but the spot where the laundry soap goes doesn’t do anything. Soap still intact when it says it’s done. Made sure the drain isn’t broken but the water never fully drains.
Sandra G.
Arcola, IL
I wouldn’t not recommend Amana for any kitchen appliance. My dishwasher started failing me within 3 years. Buttons stopped working or lighting up. Not worth saving money in the end, so I recommend buying other brands!
Summer  R.
I was not familiar with this brand until the house I bought had this dishwasher. I don't use it too often but over I'd say it's a good washer.
Lucelys A.
Studio City, CA
I wish there were more settings. This came already installed in my apartment when I moved in. It gets the job done I just wish it had more settings for light China ect.
Amy M.
Wichita Falls, TX
This dishwasher came brand new with the house we bought. 2 years later and it’s broke. The heating element went out, and homeowners decided the whole thing needed replaced. The inside also stains really bad as well.
Danielle N.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this dishwasher!! I am extremely happy with it!! It works very well
Erica O.
Alhambra, CA
Okay, I actually feel like dishwashers are magic. Cellphones, airplanes, dishwashers. The Amana is the dishwasher that came with my apartment and once I got the Cascade Platinum dishwashing liquid pods.. this dishwasher cleans everything I put in there there. (With other pods I had to pre-wash or at least rinse the dishes). Pretty quiet, easy to operate. I'm happy.

Looking for your answer?