BY ALYSSA ASHLEY

Greens, musk, and soft powdery flowers. Recommended use - Romantic see more...

Buy on Amazon
Traci  F.
Traci F.
It's a unique very nice e smell love it . The first time I tried this was back in the early 1990s still have the cute miniture bottle as well as the inspection for my eldest child's name.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
This is the only perfume my mom will wear, she loves it! When ever I smell it i think of her and my aunt (god rest her soul) who also used to wear it
Darien.
Darien.
La quinta, CA
I love this perfume, I got this for christmas one year by a family member and ever since then I have been addicted to it. It has a beautiful scent that is more elegant and it seems to blend more. Overall, a great product.
Garden City , Mi
I love this , I can not find it anywhere !!! I really like how it smells , I hope to find it soon and will always buy it!
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Can't believe i found this. this was my fav perfume ever, i love the smell very musk and soft
Zoë F.
Zoë F.
This eau de toilette spray does really smell Good, you can use it everywhere you like, the scent lasts long enough, it is a Good price for an eau de toilette i Will defenitly buy more product like these!
Tina f.
Tina f.
Kincardine, Ontatio
I love this bran I first bought the pink fizzy which smells like cotton candy. I then tried this scent which is even better than I could have imagined:)
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Spain
This smalls so good and the packaging is so cute. Long lasting as you don't need a lot because it's strong.
Garden City , Mi
Ohhh Where do I find this???